Video for Tiberian Sun Tournament 3/19/16 EDT hosted by TRZ & c0rpsmaKr

ch!ll

Can one of the admins please warn this person for making false claims about a tournament that I've never even heard of? This is the second or third time they've done this and it's utter bullshit. You can't tell people that I'm hosting a tournament when I dont even know who the hell you are, nor have I ever discussed anything regarding hosting a tournament.

Can one of the admins please warn this person for making false claims about a tournament that I've never even heard of? This is the second or third time they've done this and it's utter bullshit. You can't tell people that I'm hosting a tournament when I dont even know who the hell you are, nor have I ever discussed anything regarding hosting a tournament.

o yeah cuz we all know each other S.F.W....lil young ass...gmafb

If someone organizes it (advertisement, brackets, times, dates, rules, get players together, maybe a streamer, etc.), I'll contribute $100 to the prize pool.

Wow awesome bro!

So far we have several people willing to contribute, one person even said they would match however much I threw down (which if things go right will be a solid chunk).

Right now we are considering having a monthly 'ladder' 1v1 tourny on select WW maps, and a monthly 'clanner' tourny on select WW maps.  Each of these would be around 100$ prize each, probably 200$ prize to the clan winners.

On top of that, and especially once we get kinks ironed out, we are considering having some-what seasonal tournies for both 1v1 and clans that go up to maybe 100-300$ prizes split among 1st 2nd and 3rd place.

XmeXyou has some really good ideas for this, as well as Tahj, so once the ladder and clan system is up things should be very interesting for TS  :tibsun:

Whatever it was fine...& fireworx isn't allowed to post over here for a week...corps is on thin ice

is english your second language? there must be some alternate meanings to everything that has been said because youre really having a hard time grasping the concept.