TaxOwlbear

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes you lack logical speed. Or a logical action that would mean a big difference just like walking in with 20 titans+20 disruptors, could do the same.

But then again, first time me playing that map was very slow. Trying to scout everything and watching what the enemy would do. Just as you mentioned, the first time I also lost my CY on that map.

After taking over enough power plants of the enemy, I would have build my air right at its base. Shorter flight times etc. And I would have bombed the remaining power a long time before bombing artillery etc.

PS. Who is downvoting your video's?

But here is the thing. The last time when I played that map. I only used Titans and Engineers. And defeated the enemy before the storm was over. Can you do the same? It is a tough challenge this time.

I don't know. Probably Chill.  :P

But here is the thing. The last time when I played that map. I only used Titans and Engineers. And defeated the enemy before the storm was over. Can you do the same? It is a tough challenge this time.

I'll give it a shot once I'm gone with the LP.  :)

Never knew you could stop those artilleries earlier. Yes, they're really annoying.

The eastern artillery is in fact a death trap. The artillery can actually reach your base (and the Kodiak) right from the start of the mission, but won't attack until you close in. If you close in too early, you're toast.

I don't know. Probably Chill.  :P

I'll give it a shot once I'm gone with the LP.  :)

nah I dont do that...I actually like em. I got bored w/ making em at the level where I had to sneak around and what not.