Really small request

madman20015

There are some issues with two of the colors you've listed. White belongs to the civilian/neutral side (tech buildings etc.). Black makes superweapon timers and unique messages of the player who'd choose that color invisible.

I like having those campaign colors in multiplayer too but there will be issues. On the last Allied mission if you sabotage the black team's power, the timer will be unreadable because of the black background. For brown, it may be confusing with orange (I hardly realise the difference between those two the first time I played opeartion: dark night and operation: red revolution).

I would love to see brown.

Also Dark Green is nice.  8) [Not sure if there is Dark Green but hey, hope there is.]

EDIT : Oh and for the black color , i would love to have it

Superweapon timer cant be seen? Well..... No Superweapons then! THERE problem solved!  :) :) :)

You wanted Superweapons with black? well.. enjoy?

There are some issues with two of the colors you've listed. White belongs to the civilian/neutral side (tech buildings etc.). Black makes superweapon timers and unique messages of the player who'd choose that color invisible.

I guess that should be fixable. Perhaps even in the rules file?

Yeah, I remember the campaign cyan but in Yuri's Revenge, the final Allied mission there are two slightly different purple colors (one is more pinkish but different from multiplayer pink). I believe there are few more missions with this second yuri's house color.

Yeah, I remember the campaign cyan but in Yuri's Revenge, the final Allied mission there are two slightly different purple colors (one is more pinkish but different from multiplayer pink). I believe there are few more missions with this second yuri's house color.

I think in the final YR Soviet mission, the Allied and Soviet bases you can liberate have slightly different shades of pink/purple too.