Regarding ladder progress

-AuF- AuFRuLeR

Well, CnCNet said that no-one gets paid for anything. So I don't believe that cash donations would speed up the process in any way, shape or form.

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.  :laugh:

Besides that, they just don't have the expertise to hack YR in such a way as to generate stats for the ladder.  :roll:  That's not saying that I don't have it.

I believe this is still in the works..if there is anything donation wise that may help in aiding the efforts, i am open to helping.

In terms of who's being working on what so far in regards to the leaderboard and specifically Yuri, collectively CCHyper, XmeXYou on YR generating stats, Tahj on creating new auth for the leaderboard and creating the first tests of YR stats.

What's next? Generally, I believe its tests, client authentication (for YR), Leaderboard site revamp and we're there I believe. (Tahj correct me if I'm wrong)

P.s Alex they're more than capable.

I believe this is still in the works..if there is anything donation wise that may help in aiding the efforts, i am open to helping.

In terms of who's being working on what so far in regards to the leaderboard and specifically Yuri, collectively CCHyper, XmeXYou on YR generating stats, Tahj on creating new auth for the leaderboard and creating the first tests of YR stats.

What's next? Generally, I believe its tests, client authentication (for YR), Leaderboard site revamp and we're there I believe. (Tahj correct me if I'm wrong)

P.s Alex they're more than capable.

timescale? iirc you said you where aiming for around this month :P

To be honest, the effort to get this working is very low.

I've offered them to get YR to generate stats, convert those to any format they desire and pass them on to their ladder.

My offer still stands. I have a very neat C++ solution (it's actually 1 header only) for completely and correctly parsing any game result (TS, RA2, YR...).

To be honest, the effort to get this working is very low.

I've offered them to get YR to generate stats, convert those to any format they desire and pass them on to their ladder.

My offer still stands. I have a very neat C++ solution (it's actually 1 header only) for completely and correctly parsing any game result (TS, RA2, YR...).

just do it and get it sorted :D