Got Banned: Please unban me!

MRC

Hi, very sorry for spamming the chat, didnt know I couldnt do it more than 5 times.

Definetly learned my lesson wont happen again! Would be also nice to know the other chat rules so I can share!

Please unban, everyone in my office cant play, meaning lan partys will never be the same!  :O :( :( :(

Hi, very sorry for spamming the chat, didnt know I couldnt do it more than 5 times.

Definetly learned my lesson wont happen again! Would be also nice to know the other chat rules so I can share!

Please unban, everyone in my office cant play, meaning lan partys will never be the same!  :O :( :( :(

Hey, the ban is probably gone by now. It only lasts 5minutes! No worries

You can only send 5 lines within 5 seconds if i remember right. Swear words might get you kicked for 5 minutes too

You can only send 5 lines within 5 seconds if i remember right. Swear words might get you kicked for 5 minutes too

Thank you :) You made many people very happy with this news  :D

• 5 years later...
15 hours ago, vladimirzalupa said:

hello! i wanna ask about unban. i really apologize for any inconvenience caused. sorry for any bad things i said/did.
it was an accident and it wil never happen again, i swear. 
plz let me play, guys. i learned a lesson

i was on "ZALUPA" nick last time I was on a game

Banned from what? You can't join any game? What message do you get?

On 11/29/2016 at 10:23 PM, FunkyFr3sh said:

Senior Admin, plz unban me 

• 5 months later...

It was Yuris Revenge, please and Thank you! Whatever I did, If it was intentional, I assure will be no longer as I will address it. Two others in my family do use this PC and play under this name as well. please feel free to DM me in regards to this ban. Thank you again!

"Spectre 21" or "Lycan-21"

On 11/23/2022 at 4:44 PM, ILBATMANII said:

It was Yuris Revenge, please and Thank you! Whatever I did, If it was intentional, I assure will be no longer as I will address it. Two others in my family do use this PC and play under this name as well. please feel free to DM me in regards to this ban. Thank you again!

"Spectre 21" or "Lycan-21"

Can you login to the server, and show a screenshot of the lobby, including your username. Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Please can you unban our ip address< 

I am teaching my 6 year son to play and he is inpatient  and have sent lot of messages like > kfhafahfaha  

I suppose that it is banned for that reason. 

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 3:53 PM, borislav said:

Please can you unban our ip address< 

I am teaching my 6 year son to play and he is inpatient  and have sent lot of messages like > kfhafahfaha  

I suppose that it is banned for that reason. 

Thank you

Hi boris suggest raising a ticket in our support channel here: https://discord.gg/8uj6WhkP