Hey, It's Been A Long Time!

UltmaWepn

:D

Sup guys, I am a very old player of Tib Sun and just want to hi to everyone that still plays. I have noticed that most people that play now a days are elite like me. It's fun. I wonder if anyone remembers me from about 10 years ago. Sup?

Ahh great... another pseudo intellect...welcome...

Sup guys, I am a very old player of Tib Sun and just want to hi to everyone that still plays. I have noticed that most people that play now a days are elite like me. It's fun. I wonder if anyone remembers me from about 10 years ago. Sup?

Pseudo intellect? Don't even pretend like you know anything about me...ever. Got it?

Just forget about it and stop feeding their trolls. You need to get used to and ignore all these if you want to stay in the TS community. What you experienced here is just a test or a small fraction of what's really like in there.

I'm sure "a very old player" and someone "elite like you" can handle things like these instead of participating in a flame war and trying to get the last attack post.

Thats it your fired you cant post over here no more

Pseudo intellect? Don't even pretend like you know anything about me...ever. Got it?

Thats it your fired you cant post over here no more

HEY LOOK! your fired, just because you come into work and start slinging tools doesn't mean your gona get paid. (I've dealt w/this before)