What about adding the campaign mission for both RA2 and yuri's revenge?

NizzyStorm

Hi i want to play the RA2 missions an i think it would be a good idear to add the soviet and allied missions for both Yuri's Revenge and RA2 i think it would make it easyer to play also make it so tht you can play the 7th mission 1st etc. If you can implement this i would be happy.

Hi i want to play the RA2 missions an i think it would be a good idear to add the soviet and allied missions for both Yuri's Revenge and RA2

Add them to what, exactly?

Red Alert 2 is not freeware. We can't offer downloads of the actual game files; it's simply illegal.

Man, what bullshit is that? If you want to play the single player game, just start the freaking game, and not cncnet...

Except cncnet's alterations bone the game. And there's no way to go back that I found without uninstalling everything and starting anew. So frustrating.

Man, what bullshit is that? If you want to play the single player game, just start the freaking game, and not cncnet...

Except cncnet's alterations bone the game. And there's no way to go back that I found without uninstalling everything and starting anew. So frustrating.

Hello - did you report this as a bug? We aren't aware currently of anything like this happening.

If you have the full game, they are in the game. You just need to freaking run the game :roll:

If you do not have the full game, then the answer to "can you get this in the game?" is definitely "no". The devs could add a button on the launcher for it, but that won't magically give you the actual missions if you downloaded the stripped XWIS version. CnCNet will not distribute those missions. As I said, that'd be illegal since the game is not freeware.

It's more or less just it stop working as soon as i double click the icon and click YR i use origin like i can run it through CNCNET its just the original game doesent load. Also how do i change the resolution i think any windows 10 user would experience this. The problem is that when i click the resolution botton i only have one box but it is black the drop down box is also blank is there away to fix this and play in my desktop resoulution 1920 x 1080 or do i have to just stick with 1020 x 720? or whatever it is.

if cncnet gets it working, then it should be possible... I don't think any of the actual edits to the game executable itself are compatibility related. The compatibility is all taken care of with external means.

in fact, these things should already be in the folder. The only thing that could make a difference is the exe compatibility, and perhaps the game config file?