How do you go about beating these 2 strategies?

XXxPrePxX

hammer and Sickle strat is Cool but most games u would join u will find SW r off  i think i would rush navy and sieges as a soviet and try to take that chrono as fast as i can  [1st vid is too long maybe ganna watch it later]

Edited by DoDger
  • Upvote 2

Hi PreP

Hammer and sickle good thin tho, BUT how about you got rushed before seal blow the bridge, or just got ur  ore miner alted?

And for long game your opponent can seal u from behind or just Navy kill you .(your lab next chrono)

If ur opponent get SW too and win you in naval ,you'll be stuk in one island dead from attacks .

I noticed too that building near each other one nuke or ws strike =game over 

Forgot to say robot tanks many uses them in hammer can get your miners (you did 3 miners from wf )and hole thin only for chronoshpher .

:) 

• Upvote 2

hehe on dc uprising i like to do the same on that spawn. kill bridge, repair and garrison buildings. I like to be very conservative with my ore because it will run out.

I build purifier straight away so i can have maximum efficiency, dont even bother scouting the map, make spy sat. make max 2 refs and 4/5 miner on the island. Then before you run out of ore on the island try to take some from the mid aswell if you can. Dont make mutliple wars, sell ur refs, purifier and powerplants (and miners in ra2) after ore is depleted. Then spend ur money wisely, you should not be worried about getting attacked too much because the bridge is easy to defend.

Let the other players kill eachother for the depleting ore and run over whoever is left with all you got :D.

• Upvote 1

for dc: that video was just abusing easy AI. are you gonna get away with taking paradrops and economy from around it, and spy freely against anyone whos not easy AI or playing with their phone. 

From strategy point of view, everyone knows its beneficial for you to isolate yourself and let others fight against eachother, so you could get easy victory, but its not that much fun in the end. 

for hammer: decent strategy, but does not make much of  a difference what strategy you use from TR in hammer and sickle, since you have double income. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

in ffa games, i think it is just normal for everyone to attack the strongest guy first, which means that spot shouldn't be left alone to camp up and get stronger. it's kinda inevitable to leave him alone and lose in the end