eney comment on this video ?

JSDS

What are we supposed to comment here?

I see the uploaded thinking he is going to pull off a miraculous 2on1 victory so he starts recording, then gets stomped because camping is useless in that situation. I see nothing interesting here, just the two soviet players playing around with the red player.

10 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

What are we supposed to comment here?

I see the uploaded thinking he is going to pull off a miraculous 2on1 victory so he starts recording, then gets stomped because camping is useless in that situation. I see nothing interesting here, just the two soviet players playing around with the red player.

hi prep

for ur info the red player was me 

it was 2 vs 2 game on jungle of vietname me(allied)and my ally was allied alsow he died so early ,that doesn't mean i didin't help him ( i did 3 pillboxed , 4 para in his base , gaped him) but didin't work much i continue playing but it was ra2 ( no seals , no bf's) so that desos got my mirages.

4 hours ago, Omituinen said:

That's not good camping. 

please show me how to good camp is vs 2 good soviet players without battle fortresses .

i challenge you to win same condition and same map MR MARKO :dry:

Edited by JSDS

Firstly idk why you call that "good camping" when you obviously have no intention of trying to win the game, so maybe better to call it "being an asshole and prolonging my death as long as possible for no reason"

So couple things, why do you build a third warfactory when you have zero gold left?

Why do you sell your mcv instead of extra useless warfactories? 

Was your only point of this video to trash your teammate and boast how "hard" you tried after he died so quickly?

No worries, i'm not actually expecting any answers that makes any sense whatsoever. 

Good topic btw. keep on going with the shitposting. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Omituinen said:

Firstly idk why you call that "good camping" when you obviously have no intention of trying to win the game, so maybe better to call it "being an asshole and prolonging my death as long as possible for no reason"

So couple things, why do you build a third warfactory when you have zero gold left?

Why do you sell your mcv instead of extra useless warfactories? 

Was your only point of this video to trash your teammate and boast how "hard" you tried after he died so quickly?

No worries, i'm not actually expecting any answers that makes any sense whatsoever. 

Good topic btw. keep on going with the shitposting. 

you still didin't prouve your point "that's not good camping"please play same map and vs 2 soviets good players in jungle of vietnam in same spot and them exapnding all over the map and try to win it .

you may say make rocketeers and tanya to kill desolators ( DIDINT YOU NOTICE THERE BARRACKS NEAR MY BASE)they was getting dogs and constrips + desobomb.

why i build 3rd wf because i know they will attack soon + i sold the mcv for extra cash 

3 i upload what i want in my channel and you're not obligated to watch my "crap" there is DISLIKE BUTTON click there and dont talk trush 

i'm still waiting your answer about my challenge unless admit i did tryed and lost :redalert:

"why i build 3rd wf because i know they will attack soon + i sold the mcv for extra cash" 

Please explain that in more depth. I'm quite curious about how 3rd warfactory will benefit you in this situation. 

As i suspected you could not answer to a single question clearly and you didn't understand a single point that i made.

Edited by Omituinen

"One warfactory with money is a lot better than a thousand warfactories with no money" - "The Art of War... factories", by Sun Tzu.

But in saying that, you did hold off 2 enemies for a while, which is a pretty difficult thing to do, so well done. It reminded me of the Battle of the Alamo (the real event, not the RA2 map), and your army was the Texans :D

It's usually not a good idea to camp in a small spot with very little ore while your enemies are mining the other 90% of the map, but sometimes you have no choice but to just defend yourself while waiting for the inevitable, then go out with guns blazing! Nice vid, maybe upload a 1v3 next time!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, fir3w0rx said:

"One warfactory with money is a lot better than a thousand warfactories with no money" - "The Art of War... factories", by Sun Tzu.

But in saying that, you did hold off 2 enemies for a while, which is a pretty difficult thing to do, so well done. It reminded me of the Battle of the Alamo (the real event, not the RA2 map), and your army was the Texans :D

It's usually not a good idea to camp in a small spot with very little ore while your enemies are mining the other 90% of the map, but sometimes you have no choice but to just defend yourself while waiting for the inevitable, then go out with guns blazing! Nice vid, maybe upload a 1v3 next time!

Finally some one gets it .

Thanks so much for your comment :D

I will watch the video to help explain to you JSDS why you're the most ignorant player I've ever come across.  But even without watching the video, under the circumstances presented in these comments, and using previous knowledge of marko being #1 and u being #145/170, I think anyone with a brain can see your blatant ignorance.  Why don't you take what people say and use it to better yourself?  Why do you instead decide to defend yourself when you're clearly wrong?

• Upvote 2