Survival Maps by Dctanxman For Yuri's Revenge

Dctanxman

21 hours ago, McPwny said:

doesent that create overwrite stupidities for the next person to open the map in FA2?

Not sure what you mean to be honest. You are overwriting every script/taskforce/team/trigger with new ones. Then you just need to get the right waypoints on the map.

Anyone that opens the map will not even know this was done.

Now if you mean adding every script/taskforce/team/trigger on top of what the map already has then yes it could cause that and chances are if you don't know what your doing you will just break the map anyways.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uploaded two new navel maps. They tend to recon error at a random time, which is either CnC.net or someone with bad game files. Both work great in skirmish with no problems.

Naval Fortress 1.5   (navalfortress.map)

Naval Warfare 1.5   (navalwarfare.map))

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 9:41 AM, darbyjack said:

How are you supposed to know which map is a survival map from the others? I just have a huge long list of maps now

On 9/27/2018 at 1:01 PM, Avenger said:

Hey there.. Can i get all maps that player survival..!? 

Everyone of my maps are survival maps.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

hello Dctanxman, thx for your awesome maps... i just was thinking is there any way i can edit some of the maps you uploaded for personal use, like changing the time the enemy troops spawn, or even edit the terrain?

i tried to open your maps with final alert 2 but i get this error: "fatal error! final alert 2: yuri's revenge(tm) doesn't support the theater if this map!" after that the software exits...

any help would be very much appreciated

• Like 1
  • Check 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/22/2021 at 1:18 AM, AnTnT said:

hello Dctanxman, thx for your awesome maps... i just was thinking is there any way i can edit some of the maps you uploaded for personal use, like changing the time the enemy troops spawn, or even edit the terrain?

i tried to open your maps with final alert 2 but i get this error: "fatal error! final alert 2: yuri's revenge(tm) doesn't support the theater if this map!" after that the software exits...

any help would be very much appreciated

I get that too sometimes
What I do is open final alert first and LOAD the map from within there and it doesn't happen to me

Only happens when final alert isnt open to begin with and i'm trying to launch the map from final alert not being open from the start
Hope that makes sense

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/27/2022 at 6:32 AM, cc88_06 said:

Unfortunately it seems impossible to accomplish that marathon1 map by just yourself with your clumsy 3 AI ally, because of these masterminds. Therefore it is sad missing the following missions.

Its not a solo survival map. Its meant for 4 human players to beat it.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/1/2023 at 3:19 PM, [FG9] said:

love your maps 
best map you made is fortress. want ask you if you are still playing this game

Thanks man. I play every once in a while. All of the guys I played with back in the day are MIA now.