newest cnc

burakki114

You question is very unclear, doubt anyone can help you like this. 

Do you have the game and you can't start it? Any error?

Do you want to know where to buy/download the game?

Do you want to know how to play this game online?

Anyways, we don't support this game here so you probably have a better chance of getting help on this website: https://cnc-online.net

Why not?

I like the game a lot (more options then Sun). And cncnet has proven to be a great start for the other games. And I am sure others agree with me.

Of course I have said, asap. But we all know that that might take years, due to legal reasons.

Not trying to hijack the topic.

16 minutes ago, X3M said:

Why not?

I like the game a lot (more options then Sun).

Then why are you not using C&C:Online?

17 minutes ago, X3M said:

Of course I have said, asap. But we all know that that might take years, due to legal reasons.

WTF are you talking about? Nobody at C&C:Online got any legal issues in the three years it's been up (first-hand information), and it even briefly resurrected the official C&C Facebook page that announced it.

It is a tldr story of why we never played. Keep in mind, different country, different (unwritten) rules.
We only had LAN parties for Westwood games.

We went with what did work. And that where Blizzard's RTS. The path of least resistance.

5 years ago, I tried with C&C3. But found nothing that worked for me back then. So it ended up in the drawer.
So, if you say that c&c online works. I might try that.

7 hours ago, chem said:

Why aren't you?

I've been staff there for 3 years, genius.

2 hours ago, X3M said:

5 years ago, I tried with C&C3. But found nothing that worked for me back then. So it ended up in the drawer.

5 years ago, C&C 3 had its official GameSpy servers which were an absolute organizational mess and broke often.

35 minutes ago, X3M said:

What if I don't own kanes wrath. But only C&C3? O well, I guess I will know soon enough.

Did you even open the C&C:Online website? It supports Generals, Zero Hour, Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath, and Red Alert 3. Does every bit of information need to be spoonfed to you?

The answer to that is simply a question too.

Why hang out with the rotten?

If you show that kind of attitude to someone who stopped looking years ago. And never heard of a "new" place like that simply because there was no need to. So many other things to do.

I once again say that your community stays small.

I said in the previous post that I would find out soon enough. That means that there is a time and date for things. But that spoonfed comment makes someone like me go 180 degrees. Back to work to earn money and do FUN stuff instead. And guess what, a big part of this world is like that too.

Now, I am going to take a look. I am sure there is some fun there.

As far as I got. Huray!
Clearly, I can feed myself.
But I understand if others need a step by step check list.

Now I got to work though. But Sunday will be a Funday.
That is, if anyone is around in that server.

Finally got in.png

Edited by X3M