qm map pool

Gun_Man

Yes, we are working on tools that will allow us to have Yuri faction war on a base of maps and other maps will still be available to us for AvS warfare.

The addition of blood feud was (apparently) premature, I believe they meant it to be a mirror match only.

The good news is that the functionality is starting to get better and we should have more control over the QM map listing very soon.

Just now, Gun_Man said:

cool, sounds good.

But I think with the current system where u can reject certain maps, it would not work out so well.  What if i dont wanna play blood feud at all?  Then do I have to waste all three rejections on just that map?

Hopefully not. That seemed to be a quick trial run prior to the map functionality update.

Still a work in progress -- but hopeful that we will only need 1 selection per map.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lucifer said:

all shitty maps should be replaced by good maps. Its been made clear there are quite a few good ones to choose from.   just...

why have shitty maps ? 

l0l

That's just your opinion. It's fine that they're including plenty of maps. Get a bit of everything in there.

On 11/9/2017 at 9:32 PM, Lucifer said:

all shitty maps should be replaced by good maps. Its been made clear there are quite a few good ones to choose from.   just...

why have shitty maps ? 

l0l

On 11/10/2017 at 3:14 AM, Lucifer said:

get a bit of everything.... everything good ! l0l no reason to play shit maps when u have like 40+++ good maps to play on 

Excuse me, but, do you have issues?
You sound like a 12 year old stoner trying to make a reply while still chewing the last hash brownies from his uncle's stash.

2 hours ago, ShowtimeRa2 said:

Can the chinese player's play on cncnet without lag ?

Against each other on a Chinese server, sure.
Against you in Holland, unlikely, even with the best connection on both sides there would be lag caused by the physical effects of the distance.
Due to the fact that the electrical or laser signal (in the case of fibre optics) would have to travel 7482km (from Holland to China).

Also, can you stop asking this exact same question every year?

2 hours ago, ShowtimeRa2 said:

And about the maps:Bring all of them if u ask me :)

Wrong topic for maps feedback.

Edited by FReQuEnZy

1 hour ago, ShowtimeRa2 said:

Also, can you stop asking this exact same question every year? 

No i can't

And why i ask is coz i play on QQ and its very smooth ,and thats the same distance,so why would it work for me on QQ but on cncnet it doesnt work ?

bcuz they have connction issue i believe outside of their area we can connct to them but they can't connct to us