Massive increase in 'this user may be a cheater' warnings

Ra2Nub

As a lot know by now I take breaks from time to time and play again. This time when I come back I come to the big surprise that 50% of the rooms I (or other) go in are triggered  by 'This user may be on outdated files or a cheater'

This seems going on for a long time, since literally everyone ignores the warning and just play anyway. This is a huge problem, since an actual cheater can easily go in, since they will trigger the same kind of warnings, making it kind of worthless notification...

So.. why is this going on exactly? Where is the file difference happening? From my own experience it seems to not happen in every room, but a lot of them for sure. Yes, its all on the same version.

Talking about this:
iWOVuvH.png

Edited by Ra2Nub
  • Like 1

I get this error with pretty much every single player. I know everyone out there isn't a cheater and neither am I. Me and my friend get the same error when we do a private match vs each other. Could it be anything to do with a NO-CD crack and using downloaded music files? 

Could it be anything to do with a NO-CD crack and using downloaded music files? 

I am not sure what the detector checks atm, but if it do detect modified .exe files as well, than a no-cd crack would trigger it as well. Interesting observation. However, it could also be different official game versions, really.

Or maybe the update is fine but there's an increase in cheaters.

Based on the amount of people I played with that were 'supposedly' cheaters I do not want to believe this.

Edited by Ra2Nub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...