Champions of Yuris Revenge 2v2 Tournament

ZAIN

Hello All, 

This is a 2v2 tournament of Yuri's Revenge which will be starting on 19 october 2018 at cncnet. (https://challonge.com/YR2v2)

This tournament is basically for "PRO/GOOD" Players at the moment and  has only 8 slots , i will not add more slots because tournament format is group based which includes 3 series each team  .

It's not first come first serve basis, better the player/team is the more likely they will be playing in this tournament over an active "mediocre" team. 

Since the tournament is group based, that's why can't allow average players to play in this tournament it will take a lot of time to complete all of their matches

Players who will be participating should install discord to be in touch with fellow players to fix their match time.

HOW TO REGISTER:

1. Register yourself to https://challonge.com/ and then type your username of Challonge here in forums.

2. Type in game nickname of your mate and yourself. ( currently max players allowed per team is 2 however it can be changed if we get 8 good teams easily.)

3. Type your clan tag or clan name here in forums.

4. Once you send me your username here i will add you in https://challonge.com/YR2v2 , then you will receive an invitation which you will have to confirm by logging into challonge account.

INVITED TEAMS / PLAYERS:

* [-1-]

* [SEXY]

* [ET]

*  [DT]

* [FW]

Players :

Kollektiv , Marko, Jeen , Frank , Buffalo,  Zhasulan, Ludmilla, Ico0 , Cruzer, Netflix, Hckid, Paf, xXxPrepxXx, Heldro, Andy & Sm-ProZ.   (Pardon me if i miss any good player name)

RULES:
* Yuri faction is allowed but not more then two games per series

* Each series in group stages will be best of 7 

* Top two of each group will progress to semi-finals

* Multi Engineer is OFF

* Dog not eat engineer is OFF

* ALT is not allowed

* Short Game ON

* Crates Appear OFF

* Each series after group stages will be best of 9 

* Default map is always heck freezes over

* Losers should always picks the map

* Spots pick goes to the losers team

* One veto for each team per series ( can't veto heck)

* Cannot repeat any map

* Tournament admin / Referee should spectate entire series else result won't count

Note: The maps which are underlined supports yuri faction and rest of the maps doesn't supports yuri faction.

MAP POOL:

Heck Freezes Over 

Divide & Conquer

Jungle Of Vietnam

Montana Dmz                

Heartland

Offense Defense

Coldest Peak 

Caverns Of Siberia

Snow Patrol           

Snow Nitro

Divide Freezes Over

Desert Island

Poltergeist

City Under Siege

Death Valley Girl

Dry Heat

Lakeside Plateaus

Morning TIde

Snow Valley

South Pacific

Tour of Egypt

Note: There is no prize pool yet, if someone is willing to donate, they con contact me first and also i will not be taking care of donations myself, i nominate HCKID (sander)  & Gunman (Jemille)  to handle prize pool donations if someone really donates. Any streamer who wants to stream these games can comment here.

Feel free to ask any questions OR give any suggestions if you have any ?

Edited by ZAIN
  • Like 2

I'll sign up [ET] for the tourney.  Players will be decided before it starts.

I don't mind dealing with the prize pool if anyone knows a trustworthy method to gather cash.  I can make a forum post and have ppl post their donations and i'll verify with a like - that way we keep count...idk lol

30 minutes ago, abc123abc123 said:

Just crown us already

crown is for champions :D 

register for tourny bruh;) 

40 minutes ago, Gun_Man said:

I'll sign up [ET] for the tourney.  Players will be decided before it starts.

I don't mind dealing with the prize pool if anyone knows a trustworthy method to gather cash.  I can make a forum post and have ppl post their donations and i'll verify with a like - that way we keep count...idk lol

Tell me your challonge name so that i can invite u

10 hours ago, alexeyk said:

I maybe miss something but where Matt and Max?? Will they wait winners of this tourney in grand final??

matt & max are in clan -1- 

and they will be competing too , not from grand final lol . 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 9:18 PM, XXxPrePxX said:

Who are the members in each? Or is there any easy way to see who's who? Am I in any clan?

you didn't even registered how you will be in any clan ? :O 

Wa7sh = Zain & Netflix

[1] = Matt & Max

[Fw] = Buffalo & Chandler

[Bg] = Korc + Ivan

[DT] = Sash & blazer

[ET] = Gunman , quix & sm-proz

[Cg] = Lazlo & Leownzall

[Fire] = Zhasulan & Flikker (jeen)

your chance is to convince zhasulan to be his mate lol , which is highly unlikely :P

Edited by ZAIN
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, ZAIN said:

you didn't even registered how you will be in any clan ? ?

Wa7sh = Me, Netflix

[1] = Matt & Max

[Sexy] = Edd, tim & steffen

[Bg] = Ico0 + Ivan

[DT] = Sash & blazer

[ET] = Gunman , quix & sm-proz

[Cg] = Lazlo + Nawb 

[Fire] = Zhasulan's team (he is in talks with some players to fix his teammate) 

your chance is to convince zhasulan to be his mate lol , which is highly unlikely :P

No problem! Just curious of the teams and glad to see that this seems to be going well! I'll be looking forward to any streams and I can fill in if anyone absolutely needs (but forewarning, I haven't really played in what seems like over a year :p). 

p.s. Who is 'sash'? Is that the sash of old or is it a new sash or just someone impersonating the old sash? 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

No problem! Just curious of the teams and glad to see that this seems to be going well! I'll be looking forward to any streams and I can fill in if anyone absolutely needs (but forewarning, I haven't really played in what seems like over a year :p). 

p.s. Who is 'sash'? Is that the sash of old or is it a new sash or just someone impersonating the old sash? 

It's old sash he came back few months ago.

One of the series is been completed and will be premiered on youtube in about 90 odd mins from now , i will drop the link on forums ;)

[Fw] vs [Cg] : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/339400360 ( skip to 00:46:20 )

1st Semi-Finals Fw (chandler & buffalo) vs (gunman & quix) Part 1: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/340014337

1st Semi-Finals Fw (chandler & buffalo) vs (gunman & quix) Part 2: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/340014917

Good to see some players interested to donate to the prize pool :) 

DONATE TO THE PRIZE POOL VIA PAYPAL: [email protected]

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...