Cn2mc VS CHEM

chem

https://youtu.be/MjW3xF6e3Vo

A fun game between me and Cn2mc,  some fun TV for you guys!

I didn't play very well due to a late night drinking and the jitters, but still managed to win a best of 3 with cn2mc. Foolishly tried a noob cheese on the 1st game and paid the price. But pulled it back on the next 2 to take the best of 3 win.

Beat cn2mc on green acres not too long ago as well  over several games, see Ggeneral and PHD for witnesses. (PHD beat him too)

The most / only damage done by cn2mc was the Chinook engies which ironically is cheesing not the core skill of the game, and what I get told off for by cn2mc lol but it all adds to the pleasure of the game anyway imo.

Enjoy

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I HAVE BEATEN NOT ONLY CN2MC YET AGAIN,

BUT FERRET EASILY AND CAUSED HIM TO RAGE QUIT, THERE WERE WITTNESSES RA1 PLAYERS,  IT WAS A FAIR HEAD ON WIPE OUT IN MY FAVOUR. (his win over lovehandles was not enough to secure a number 1 spot since it was his home turf imo and love was very rusty)

AND WHILE WHITE WAS TOO SCARED TO FIGHT ME AND DID BEAT ME IN OUR LAST FIGHT A WHILE BACK WHEN I WAS MORE NOOB I HAVE NOW BEATEN HIM/SUPPASSED HIM  VIA COMPARRISON, IE IM ABLE TO BEAT GUYS LIKE PHD AND HE CANT THERES FOOTAGE OF THIS, I HAVE BEATEN OTHER TOP PROS  THAT HE HAS NEVER BEATEN AND PLAY FAR MORE COMPETATIVELY WITH THEM (WINS AND LOSSES EITHER WAY) THAN HE EVER HAS ONCE , I CAN BEAT HIM, I AM BETTER THAN HIM, WHICH IS WHY HE AVOIDS ME IN THE 1ST PLACE OBVIOUSLY.  

I HAVE CONQUERED EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM THAT HAVE BEEN SO HOSTILE  AND CORRUPT TOWARDS ME! ITS FEELS FANTASTIC!

I MAKE THEM REALISE THEIR SELF CONCEPT OR EGO ISNT REAL BUT DELUSIONAL. WHICH IS PARTLY WHY THEY HATE ON ME SO MUCH!

I WIN!

I WILL GO ON TO CONQUER EVERYONE IN TIME MY RATE OF PROGRESSION IS FASTER THAN ANYONES! ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME TILL IM NUMBER 1.

I AM ALSO NUMBER 1 WHEN IT COMES TO MAP POPULARITY PEOPLE LIKE MY STUFF THE BEST.

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN CONQUERED BY CHEM!

Edited by chem
  • Like 1

Well played, but don't get too cheeky now. I've told you off for many things, but I'm pretty sure that doing cheeses is not one of them. Also, that 'late night' bit is simply funny. These games were played between 9PM and 10PM EET, which means between 7PM and 8PM in Britain, where you are. Don't make excuses for almost biting the dust on your home turf.

The only comment I'll make about your hazy memories of the (actually quite distant) past is that they are very selective. Sure, you've beaten me on GA a couple of times, maybe half an year ago, and I know you hold those memories very close to your heart. It's just sad that you fail to remember some of the other games we've had back then, both 1v1 and 2v2, which didn't exactly go as you make it sound they went... But see, I'm neither a person who'll try to cover up his losses, nor am I one who will go about bragging about his wins, be they as recent as yesterday or over six months old. That is obviously your specialty.

Anyway, I'm actually here to post games 1 & 3 of this series from my POV, just so you know what resolution real men play C&C in. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_xBk1pVAtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGSQ_r5myA

It appears I stopped Obs by accident and the 2nd game didn't record.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, cn2mc said:

Well played, but don't get too cheeky now. I've told you off for many things, but I'm pretty sure that doing cheeses is not one of them. Also, that 'late night' bit is simply funny. These games were played between 9PM and 10PM EET, which means between 7PM and 8PM in Britain, where you are. Don't make excuses for almost biting the dust on your home turf.

The only comment I'll make about your hazy memories of the (actually quite distant) past is that they are very selective. Sure, you've beaten me on GA a couple of times, maybe half an year ago, and I know you hold those memories very close to your heart. It's just sad that you fail to remember some of the other games we've had back then, both 1v1 and 2v2, which didn't exactly go as you make it sound they went... But see, I'm neither a person who'll try to cover up his losses, nor am I one who will go about bragging about his wins, be they as recent as yesterday or over six months old. That is obviously your specialty.

Anyway, I'm actually here to post games 1 & 3 of this series from my POV, just so you know what resolution real men play C&C in. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_xBk1pVAtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGSQ_r5myA

It appears I stopped Obs by accident and the 2nd game didn't record.

To counter your "points"

0) You didn't nearly beat me, you were getting easier as matches went on then quit before I totally mastered your style/you, and the damage done was only via cheesing and it looked worse than it actually was , it was never going to win the game , it just looks bad when you lose your conyard etc, but you had 0 harvesters lol and was easy to defend against in the matches after when I learnt the tricks you use.

1) You have berated me for cheesing esp the buggy and heli variety, yet you use alot of cheese yourself esp the engineer variety, 

2)  Yes I woke up at 6pm GMT still intoxicated, and I get jittery and shaky and nervous after a heavy drinking session,  until I get some food, I was just about to eat a takeaway before I fought you and I fought you before I could start my takeaway as I told everyone about.  I don't drink often but when I do I don't like to stop. You don't know the truth I do.  Youre just guessing.

(the jitteriness affected my mouse control and ability to think straight/fast, and the booze slowed me mentally as well)

3) It is my own turf and not yours which is true but for ages I have avoided that map for a really long time, trying to play the "real" meta, these days  Zodiac, circle , sand banks, and other more troop friendly sprawl friendly maps have been my home turf Ive tried to avoid injustice like the plague.

4) My memories are not selective, I only play you once in the blue moon, so I damn well remember clearly the game, we had some fights on green acres, and I won, so did PHD very handily I might add on his part, and Ggeneral and PHD were there to witness it as were me and you, you know what happened, I beat you twice you didn't beat me, on your home turf  Prior to that going back much further I used to get the upper hand with my buggy spam more often than you did and again on green acres.

Heres some footage of you vs jakub in a FFA you had bottom advantage and were left completely alone to have a 1v1 with jakub and he wasn't left entirely alone its obvious you are one of the less cerebral plays and one of the weaker players, compared to your peers. You always have been, your ego just cant accept it which is partly why you hate me so much long term because I show you what the truth is and it doesn't sit well with you.  

https://youtu.be/8SIXFGb7Qyw

5) I remember a  2v2 where you won,   but they are a different dynamic its only really fair if you are completely isolated in your fight within the 2v2, which we were absolutely not,  you had the better team and won, that's your best claim to beating me, THATS sad imo

6) Finally I play low res as well and its an advantage overall  not a disadvantage. Real men accept the truth Cn2mc rather than fighting reality and hating on people that show them the side of reality that doesn't sit well with their self concept.

Edited by chem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Also  note I will be hosting the rankings and other topics that this forum doesn't allow on my you tube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXf6XuJ62NHlvwlnU9lL8iw

That way I and you cant be controlled by bias rules and people on this forum!

Theres only 2 people on here anyway! together with a mod that's their friend and you get total bias in their favour and against everyone else. I will change that now.

Edited by chem

3 hours ago, chem said:

I only play you once in the blue moon

This is the main problem. Over the years, since you first started trolling cncnet, we probably haven't played more than a couple of dozen 1v1 games, and that's quite an overestimation on my part. This is a very low number of matches spread over a very long period of time, with no series lasting more than 2-3 games. Not really enough to gauge who is better overall. I am not saying that I am, I'm just saying that your bragging rights do not extend as far as you think they do. To illustrate my point, I play MrBuggy once in a blue moon too, but our series usually go into the double digits. The last one I had with him went for over a dozen games. When you've played somebody fifty or a hundred times on several different maps, then you can make this sort of conclusions. The "I beat you yesterday and that one time before, thus I am better" logic is flawed. It means that I can say I'm better than MrBuggy because I beat him 5:2 the first time I played him, but I'm clearly not. Because if I add up the numbers from all series I've had with him, it'll probably turn out he has a 55-60% win rate over me. You? You haven't nearly played me enough for us to even know what an actual statistic would look like. You either lose a game or two and run, or you win a game or two and then run again, to claim superiority.

Finally I play low res as well

Pics or it didn't happen.

Everything else you wrote in your edited first post and your reply amounts to the gurgling sound of a troll drowning in his own bile.

But do please tell me, does it hurt getting a full cavity search every time you post here? I bet you sit and stare at your monitor for hours on end, waiting for a mod to approve your posts so you can bask in their glory, right? At least this forces you to be slightly more eloquent and composed than you are in your vitriolic YouTube comments. God bless YouTube, that last sanctuary for dying trolls who are running out of straws to latch on to.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Watched game one... Injustice.

On any other map, after the initial apache strike, Cn2 could have walked across the map and won the game.
No joke.

Part of the fabric upon which RTS functions is that each attack must pay for itself, in a sense that, the inevitable counter attack will not have enough gusto to flip the game in the favour of your opponent, if not let them outright win.

Cn2 had more than enough forces to wipe you out, but because there's tiberium everywhere, the defending forces (infantry) could not be used to counter attack, without use of APC, which would reduce his tank count.
In other words, this map takes a unit that is already clearly overpowered (the apache) and makes it stronger.

... and Cn2 still won.

• Confused 1

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:09 PM, Ephraim said:

Chem, you're starting to sound like MikePence :(

Ephraim I hope you come back to Tiberian Dawn and start 1v1ing with us again. I don't know where to put you anymore because its been so long and its hard to get a game with you. We are having some fights on Monday at 6 pm GMT if you want to face me SMT and Pence and other guys. Obviously you rank high, but you are one of the few tricky ones to rank so ive left you out for now. Come fight with us and we can find out what your rank is. You can choose map. But if you don't want to its no problem either im not trying to call you out.  Just explaining why I left you out it doesn't mean I don't think you are one of the top guys you are.

Another hard one to rank is Grofaez, because he plays exceptionally well on certain maps and well but not as well on others, that's because of a very specific style he has so ive left him out of teh rankings too for the time being.

Edited by chem

Wtf Chem that game that randy wannabe TD channel posted isn't even good you just got owned proud to get owned much? Obviously recorded on a potato computer too - terrible quality.

Lol @ your spammy long walls of text posts I can't believe people even read and reply to your posts they probably feel sorry for you your not even a challenge you don't use hotkeys use retarded resolutions and just use noob NOD all the time and rush apachies and think your so clever go make more vagina maps with your mum little spam boi noob.

I bet the blonde guy in this youtube is what Chem looks like when he's drawing his TD maps.

Edited by weaveR
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...