How long is my ban for? RA168 banned me for a joke

chem

I said to him don't order me about you have a small pecker I am your superior I give you the orders, or some silly joke like that and it must have hit a nerve because he instantly banned me and not like a temporary ban its like a ban ban.

How long will it last for?

Edited by chem
  • Haha 1

Unbanned,  the rules are so uptight , we are all adults cant it be a bit more relaxed and free in speech?  Its very difficult to even have a bit of an adult themed joke in the lobby. I would have thought a gamming lobby especially for an older crowd would be more relaxed, whats wrong with having it a bit more casual?  

On another forum I took the pee out of the mod and he took the pee out of me, its a great laugh, he changed my password to a rude insult and so on, it makes for a much better atmosphere than a mod that has to enforce every little infraction as if it were a serious break of the law and has to ban you for cracking a joke at his expense

Well that's my feedback anyway this thread needs no more replies responses etc

Edited by chem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, AchromicWhite said:

I find it strange that I don't hear about anyone else being banned on such a frequent basis. Are you sure he knew you were joking, or were you just having fun at someone else's expense?

Jokes can be at someone else's expense, too, so thats an unlocigal statement.

10 hours ago, OnePostPony said:

Jokes can be at someone else's expense, too, so thats an unlocigal statement.

he is trying to provoke me because he's upset, and he has been upset over the VERY long term...

Edited by chem

I just think that people should stop complaining about being repetitively banned when multiple different mods have banned them, and it's only the same people being banned.
The whole point of punishment is to take time to self reflect so that you don't make the same mistake. I've seen those who have been banned/muted etc try to blame the mods instead... obviously that means they'll make the same mistake, as the only way to learn from a mistake is to first admit that you actually DID make a mistake.

Complaining about the ban/mute is only convincing yourself that it's unjustified. Take your punishment and learn form it. Then this cycle comes to an end, and everyone benefits.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, X3M said:

You heard the 'man'!!!
Change his password in something more adult orientated. :D

Like "growup".
or "learntheconcequences".
Stuff like that :D

xD  X3M gets it, he can have a laugh np we are guys, we are meant to be able to give and take it, I think it is universal male-male behaviour to joke at each others expense to test and toughen each other, something I read, not sure if its true or not.   :)

This namby pamby PC rule making thing is so OTT, its crazy how sensitive and untruthful/fake and weak we have become in the west

Edited by chem
  • Haha 1