disconnecting to dodge on ladder

KHANIVORE

wuss - skeletonnod. keeps disconnecting the moment in game he finds out who he is playing if they are a higher caliber player, or if he doesnt like the map. fairly obvious look at his game stats and the 0-0 disconnects on ladder. and who the games are versus. and how frequently he is doing this versus higher caliber players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TRZ said:

wuss - skeletonnod. keeps disconnecting the moment in game he finds out who he is playing if they are a higher caliber player, or if he doesnt like the map. fairly obvious look at his game stats and the 0-0 disconnects on ladder. and who the games are versus. and how frequently he is doing this versus higher caliber players.

How does he know who he's playing against?

You have to click ok to actually go into game. Otherwise it has it built in to say your afk. Meaning you have to physically click ok to be ready to game. Theres literally a fail safe that shows youre lying. As does the obvious u playing a noob mins before

So youre clicking okay to go into qm which it asks specifically.  Zz

Edited by TRZ

46 minutes ago, TRZ said:

Point made 

As bad as c0rps cries about smurf logs. Makes posts then makes a smurf ladder log and normal log matt24xz whatever trying to hide. 

Listen clown, I have 2 logs on the ladder, literally 2. Just because you don't know them when they're made doesn't mean I'm doing the underhanded twattery that you and another player do to impact ladder results. That's the difference.

How did i do anything underhanded? You have played more on multiple logs than me 1000% .Adorable. Why not 1 log? You recently made the 2nd.  Cuz mola humiliated you 7x in a row  and you made a lobby log matt23xz w/e. C0rps u dont fool me with your hypocrisy and insecurities.  Lol @ clown, calm down you lil sprite.

I have used 1 log on ladder far more than u yet you saw fit to include me in your cry baby post about multiple logs. Youve played way more on multiple logs attempting to hide. Even trying to go undetected making a dumb matt whatever log. You are funny. Next time you want to make a cry baby post about multiple logs on ladder and include my name, dont, youve done it far far far more than i. Ill quote your bitch post and refer you to the 10x amount of games youve played on multiple logs. Admin can check. What are all my logs? You and your 2 and your games , more than me lil fella.

Edited by TRZ
  • Like 1

Trz has valid points, Also he has played  99% of his games on one log I know this because I’ve played him a lot.

I have several logs, but since there isn’t a rule, it’s all good.

Corps the point was you where complaining a lot, and now we seen you on other logs. 

Anyway people can do what ever they want, since there is no rules at the moment.

CNC should make a fix:

1) max 3 logs, can be deleted after 30 days 

2) if you dc/ surrender asap when game starts you should lose points. 

3) Change a few maps for next months rankings. 

That should solve the “issues”.

Edited by Weaponx

My complaint, which still stands, is when people who are on high ranked logs switch off once they know they're at risk of losing, in underhanded attempts to take points from others using another low ranking log. I have had 2 logs on the ladder in the entirety of the month, and I used ONE of them until I created a second one 2 days ago. I am not logging in back and forth when I'm at risk of losing, I stay consistently on one log when im playing the ladder. I can't make my point any more clear.

Edited by c0rpsmakr

So why did you include my name in this discussion when you've done it more than I have  and you're writing your own narrative by being a hypocrite and using my name where has no place to be. You used  my name specifically for something ur doing.....lol?

C0rps im very confident most of the big dogs on ts prefer me to you on here. 

Edited by TRZ

Hey,

Whe had a dotcher on RA ladder also, named Commander. Ask the RA moderaters how they delt with him, maybe its also a solution for this cheater