10 map rejections issue

c0rpsmakr

I don't care that you never liked me, never have I cared, nor does it matter. My "vote" and voice counts as I have been a part and contributed quite a bit to this community. You don't have any idea of the number or names of people I've taught, whether or not it's by working with them from the very beginning of changing resolutions/hotkeys, some reading guides I've made over the years, watching my games, even being given one or two tips. You saying something moronic like "everyone you've trained failed hard", as if someone has to be near decent to have a good experience learning and playing ts, clearly demonstrates how negative of a perspective you have. Also, my points are all valid. I still play and will be until September. 

Edited by c0rpsmakr

To be fair the cc was 3 shots on star beforehand. ts has been mocked about with so much over the last 3 years and it hasn't made a blind bit of difference really, what was it all suppose to achieve? Bringing in a new audience etc? Like other mods of ts have done? That's what it's becoming. Make your mod is you like. For those seeking the authentic nostalgic remmiscense it wont be found other than on the original TS... which this has slowly been getting further away from...and if these changes were also to go ahead then TS is lost and you should start thinking of a new name for it.

Yeah I play with lower levels players too I'm inclusive. You have your clique mate and that's fine with me. You take it to seriously tho, tell me you don't rage?Lol 

I try not to play sucky mod maps especially the vet/bal ones but they are becoming a plague on TS... 

Stop crying for minor game changes please. They are not game changing so why whine or put in the effort to make such changes. 

No no no,i´m sorry to disagree mate :)

It´s not democracy when you write this:

4 hours ago, Weaponx said:

Keep vet on ladder, and let the small 5% of players whine about it. End of story.

and this:

Now the outside source can decide how they want to run the show.

its that simple.

or this:

Deal with it.

The " small part of the community" how you call it, has always to be heard on this matter and it´s not happening.

I think you are only seeing your side here. I´m not complaining about the stars or the ranges of the sams or whatever changes may have been done, if i dont like it, i simply dont play your maps, end of story. Now all changes when im obligated to play with your rules and i think it´s in this point where we don´t meet eachother.

I´ll say this and i think im speaking for Corps and Steel here,  what i could understand from they´re statements, and it´s also my stand here, is that, you guys can have all the changes you want, everything, JUST don´t make others like what you like.

Since you guys want those changes implemented permanently in the game, speak with the mods of the game and  see if it´s possible to creat an option where you can choose between the "VET" and "NON VET" patch, that´s all.

• Like 1

So you haven't trained anyone decent? Ok, good that's cleared up. Just curious since you "trained them for me", that's more or less an idiot statement itself. You trained people because you have no life, and are terrible at 2v2, so you stick to 1v1 and "training" people. Please get real.

You are leaving, you are staying, you are leaving in september, Right....

MJVD. 

IG people are playing more vet, then regular. All the 2v2s and most of the 1v1s FFGs are vet.

People will always whine, you cant satisfy 100%.  Now there is 3 people here who dislike vet,  I dont see more? I see players every day  IG playing VET, and its different people. 

The outside source can decide, since its their server, their rules. Where is this statement false?

Anyhow like humble, I just play Vet. And i get enough games.

IF you or anyone have an issue with it, that's your problem.

I've trained people for you too man........... lol

To be fair I think meaning for the good of the game and hopefully its longevity.  Theres only so much help you can give, the rest is experience but all of them have to start somewhere and any platform is a start.  

I like to give newbs a chance :)

"to be fair" is not use able here steel.

The fact is, people complain about VET and don't know what the changes are at all.

They haven't read about it, so how can they complain about it, if they are way off on what have actually been changed?

The fact is:

STAR CC cant 3 shot a building.

A STAR Disr can 1 shot a building, but it has nothing to do with VET:

A tick doesnt have more range.

Sams doesnt have more range.

Half the time I don't think people realise its vet (with changes) I think before it was just get vet quicker map initially and then in came the other changes in every progressive version very stealthy...  and just between a few "elites" yet theres another hundred two hundred 3 hundred or more people who do play in a variety of forms different to your narrow view of nod is weak vs gdi on tezz basically. 

it's just become most commonly played as it's the first one to pop up and or it's there from previous games... I will make more effort not to play it now though lol 

Ok mate , i believe theres more people playing "VET" than "NON VET" version, does that mean they like it or simply want to play and theres nothing else?because theres a difference there.

It´s not only us 3, a seen a few more voting for a "NON VET", en3rgy for example.

29 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

The outside source can decide, since its their server, their rules. Where is this statement false?

Ok, if that´s true why DKeeton (sorry if i misspelled your name :D ) a few minutes ago made a pool asking  the number of logs per person, why all these posts and forum?Well if it´s like you saying then just change the things and don´t ask anyone about anything , just implement the rules they want.

29 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

People will always whine, you cant satisfy 100%

As i see it , it´s possible. What´s easier? change the game engine now and im certain that more "updates" will be made in the future after this,( because this will have no limit),  and possible make an option for those who want it original or just keep Ts as is and you guys keep playing your map? As i see it ,everyone is happy, im happy that way.

Corps is on till end of this month correct? Been able to get games? You and humble seem to be having alot too, so why not keep this way?

In the end, will be a choice of eachother to play whatever they want.

Edited by mjvd2019
  • Like 1

Because he is a good server, he is asking the majority to vote. He did not do this one month ago, when he implemented 1 log. Did he? No, so he "the source" can do what ever he wants.

You want to keep original? Put back "Alt scout and V" i use to used them a lot (No one asked to remove it) ?  Keep the bugs like harv stealing with inf, stealing arts, ticks, sensors with engs? I mean we got to keep it "original" right?

Did you read the vet  changes? Its minor changes to help more people PLAY NOD, since a) Nod is hard to play even for good players b) not enough people play nod, 90% plays gdi because nod is simple to hard, and therefore not fun. <<< These are facts.

Getting ranked games has always been an issue, nothing new here, and it has just been summer dead on the entire TS server.

Anyway

I just play vet, nothing else.

Something that comes to mind is the mosy popular mod map is probs giants which heavily favors nod, yet they still go way to far and mod powerplants which favors nod lol. Not bringing the point up to argue just its insane how popular that map has been. Lot of modders like nod but even cant hang on big maps like ff. 

But a big point mola made that is 100% accurate is the majority of the people that don't like vet are soooo wrong about what is or isnt changed even after telling them dozens and dozens of times and even after making a wiki thingo for it. 

Just a reminder soon ill update all the vet maps to require 3.5 or even maybe 4x to get the upgrades instead of 3x and also nerf the star dis. The way the dis beam works seems to ve harder to tweak than other weapons since it's so unique. I agree it shouldn't 1 shot stuff. I think some of you greatly underestimate how much testing and feedback has been takin into account already but obviously not every single player will be 100% happy, but feedback that isn't just negative machoistic trolling is always appreciated. 

In pro vs pro games its already pretty hard to obtain and keep vet units.

We still have others going around swearing that cncnet itself nerfed nod (besides obvious fps increase) and even after installing from cd and installing the westwood 2.03 patch and showing them its the same they still don't believe like its the twilight zone or something lol, thats off topic from this convo/group here but its funny to me how people can be so uneducated about something so important to them. Yikes. 

Edited by Humble
  • Like 1

All maps that are larger than 4 players or are player created should be able to be rejected. 

Quite frankly I think there should just be two separate ladders. And each player has to decide on 1 to register to. One that has all maps with unlimited rejections. And another that has carefully and logically selected well balanced and conventional 1v1 maps with no rejections. That way the pros and the newer players can participate separately and the cry babies can play the maps they want while the rest of us move forward.

Edited by Black

11 hours ago, Weaponx said:

He did not do this one month ago, when he implemented 1 log. Did he?

Didn´t he implement that rule beacause Corps and others made a topic about it? If so he HEARD a part of the community , just to see how it would work, in this part i don´t tottally agree with Corps (sorry mate :) )because i never cared if someone was namehiding, i just wanted to play ?.

As for the "ALT" and " V" i never "cried" about it either, people just made a "verbal  contract" to not do it, i also remember a stupid rule(in my opinion) between the "pros" back then that you couldn´t trade MCV´s, because it was noob…?‍♂️?‍♂️

Keep the bugs like harv stealing with inf, stealing arts, ticks, sensors with engs? I mean we got to keep it "original" right?

Mate, in my opinion, you are confusing bugs with changing units abillities.

Did you read the vet  changes? Its minor changes to help more people PLAY NOD

I have to be honest here , no i didn´t but that´s not the point either.A minor change or a small change it´s still a modification…

So you saying that the "VET patch" it´s because  only a few want/can/ manage to play NOD?

I already said this in the other topic, there has always been top NOD players, the names i mentioned in the other topic could compete with any elite GDI player, GDI players that were much better than 95% of the actual GDI players and i never saw them asking to buff NOD. 

They simply learned how to do it, like you did.

Nod is hard to play even for good players b) not enough people play nod, 90% plays gdi because nod is simple to hard, and therefore not fun

NOD is hard , you got that right but didn´t you learn it?How many losses you had all these years?Today you are the top player and your main faction is NOD, why the others can´t learn it too?People just want the things facilitated.They can´t play it (me included) , so what the hell let´s make it easier.

8 hours ago, Black said:

Quite frankly I think there should just be two separate ladders. And each player has to decide on 1 to register to. One that has all maps with unlimited rejections. And another that has carefully and logically selected well balanced and conventional 1v1 maps with no rejections. That way the pros and the newer players can participate separately and the cry babies can play the maps they want while the rest of us move forward.

BINGO! Finally! I agree with you on that 100% but not just in the ladder, we´ve been trying to explain that to you guys all this time. Just make na option where people can either choose to play "VET Ts" or "NON VET Ts".

Edited by mjvd2019

I was always good at nod, but a bunch  people (A lot of people stopped ) learned how to play nod by playing me or with me, and my videos.

its been 20+ years and people still haven’t learned to play nod, so you argument is not really valid.

As a nod player, I can tell you minor buffs for nod are needed, and since you didn’t read about it, you can’t really complain, since you don’t know what the changes are.

Players lose to me and cry “vet”, then either they are Wrong about the buffs or it is not even vet map played. That’s my point.

Also  nod is broken on some points and fixing them is not making it easier, it’s making the units more valid, it will still be hard.

anyway you can play what ever you like, I’ll only play vet.

*btw only corps was crying about logs, rest of the players wasn’t, including me, trz, steel, humble and few more, you can look at old forum post, yet the 1 log rule was implemented.  Then the ladder died, so no they didn’t listen to community until now, where a vote came up.

Edited by Weaponx

Just not interested in moding the game anymore than simply to get rid of stupid bugs ... that's all.  

Just keep your fetishes to the maps only please, ok guys. That's fair. 

I think mostly people get bored of your insistence on playing these mod maps and give in just so you will hush up for a bit. 

Btw which is it? Lots of people learned how to play nod ? Or is it 20+ years and people still havnt learned to play nod?? Someone throw me a frickin weapon here... 

The few people who learned to play nod, including your newb ass, is thanks to me, playing with or vs me (over the years) and watching my videos.

And it has been 20+ years people still haven't learned to play nod (the few who did stopped), , 95% plays gdi.

Steel just keep playing with wonder and so on, that's your level. Leave the pro gaming for me and the rest of the decent players.

and dodge me more, you cant even play a proper 2v2 so you think nod is "ok", cause you will get raped in a proper 2v2 / 1v1.

Shit thats why you got no videos of playing toprush tiger, tight, humble, energy, dareta, corpsmakr etc.

Look at the videos you post and who you play? compared it to who i play?

enough said kid.

Edited by Weaponx

Lol I only started playing nod when I came back a few years ago... I always used to be a gdi player and so since you came back more recently than I, tell me again how you taught me your newb Harvey bomb necessity nod? 

I'll tell you I actually learned more from trz to begin with when I first came back. 

You've played nod for yonks. You should be better imho. 

I used to play alot more 2v2 with red and anyone else decent. Lately I've been more busy with life than trying hard on TS and why would I wanna post a hundred more videos of the same sorry lot already plastered all over Siberian sun adventures and weaponx repeats. I'm sure theres at least one extra vid on my channel of the most recorded guys in TS. I've mutilated the germans before now and with random allies so considering how much they play as a team and at high level, I think maybe they should also be a higher level. I've been there and got the t shirt bud. I choose to play a more relaxed game with more relaxed people.

I actually think its maybe more helpful to play lower levels and record as it gives them opportunity to see what higher levels do vs them.. and also shows that TS isn't just a group of 5-10 players with 1 map playing on repeat. 

Lmao right steel, and where you think TRZ got his game play style from?

its funny before i stopped i remember playing with you in 2v2s so you might have mixed up your time line.

I did not play for 4 years at all, i came back and rekt everyone. Unlike a lot of players here who  did not stop.

Dont give me excuses with "more relaxed games". You always try hard.

I play all maps, not just 1 map. So does high lvl players. Terrace is just more balanced, even if it is a gdi advantage map, yet we play it.

Edited by Weaponx

Man I've been back 3 years this year to my reckoning. Sexpro was around more back then which I took alot from. Larrycricket was my early 1v1 partner so he gave me a good start learning to vs titans mass diss and bombs.

I didn't play since WW. I had 3/4 games on Xwis and didn't get back into it, this was like 07 or sumits played a couple games with Urab17ch and never came back till 3 years ago.

As far as I'm aware you wernt about then. I've learnt nothing from you except to maybe use harvy bombs more if I'm playing c0rps lol 

And I think trz is different from your game style. Or was a much more rounded nod compared to your nod which had more focus on just eng into cc + harvy bomb. Trz was more bans/multi after his eng/cc. Your more tick tanks trz is more recon bikes... just a few differences I notice generally. But I think your game is just becoming more rounded more recently. 

All fun n games tho. Good to see you still learning ;)

i know urab and he played with me in 2v2s clanners besides his other clan. :)

Sexpro aka albemax use to hang with me in 2v2s aswell, ask him about it.

I aint learning crap, your the one learning, i just had a long break where others played constantly :)

Anyway, we are way off topic.

Edited by Weaponx

Same. I've only known sexpro since returning he gave me my first shot when I got back after yrzzz only cus I built shit ton of infs and did 4 ref build lol hes like he might have something lol 

Be good to see urab back some time soon and hark my nod wingman! I digress. 

Let people play what maps they wanna play, have it so you can reject all but 5, might entice a few more players, and the whole selection of maps or as many as possible. People seem tired of playing maps they don't really want to play.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Weaponx said:

its been 20+ years and people still haven’t learned to play nod, so you argument is not really valid.

I don't see why my argument isn't valid, care to explain please. 

and since you didn’t read about it, you can’t really complain, since you don’t know what the changes are.

Jesus mate but I'm not complaining that the changes should be in a way or another, do all the changes you want, just make possible to the ones that want it original to play it that way, I also play a ton of mods and like Steel said before it's a lot of fun,just don't want the changes permanent. 

anyway you can play what ever you like, I’ll only play vet.

That's exactly how we feel about you guys, except we prefer the original ?

btw only corps was crying about logs, rest of the players wasn’t, including me, trz, steel, humble and few more, you can look at old forum post, yet the 1 log rule was implemented.  Then the ladder died, so no they didn’t listen to community until now, where a vote came up.

Corps made a big fuzz about it because in his opinion something wasn't right like everyone here has the right to do it too. The mods in my opinion did the right thing (right or wrong doesn't matter) gave him what he wanted, and we witnessed how it ended. 

Edited by mjvd2019