10 map rejections issue

c0rpsmakr

So the Mods should give me what I want, other people’s opinions don’t matter? That’s what your saying ? Just like with corps ?

they did implement 1 log due to 1 player whining, and now ladder is dead, so they made a vote to implement more.

My point was, you said people will learn nod, I said they had 20 years to do so and still didn’t, as 95% plays gdi, due to it’s easier and stronger.

So your Argument that people will learn is not valid. It’s been 20 years, and we on 95% gdi players.

Anyhow im not gonna discus this anymore, it’s getting retarded.

upgrade the game with buffs/nerds like any other game and end of story.

17 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

So the Mods should give me what I want, other people’s opinions don’t matter? That’s what your saying ? Just like with corps ?

they did implement 1 log due to 1 player whining, and now ladder is dead, so they made a vote to implement more.

My point was, you said people will learn nod, I said they had 20 years to do so and still didn’t, as 95% plays gdi, due to it’s easier and stronger.

So your Argument that people will learn is not valid. It’s been 20 years, and we on 95% gdi players.

There was a poll about the nicknames, the YR players wanted it but the update was applied for all games though. For the red alert players it wasn't a big problem, they don't multi-nick. TS players complained, so now we have another poll for TS as you can see.

24 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

So the Mods should give me what I want, other people’s opinions don’t matter? That’s what your saying ?

Everyone's opinion matters. I'm not saying you can't have your changes implemented, to a certain extent of corse. 

28 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

they did implement 1 log due to 1 player whining, and now ladder is dead, so they made a vote to implement more

They saw that maybe was a mistake and they are trying to fix it. This is just an ideia but instead of trying to fix tournament games why not bring back clanners? 

34 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

Maybe you're right , but that's a choice everyone has to make, maybe 50% of all the people who plays GDI just likes the faction more than NOD

44 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

It's not 100% guarantee that with the update people will start playing NOD, but now I have to ask you this, imagine that the update is implemented and everyone starts playing NOD, will you guys buff GDI too? 

47 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

Here you go again lol??‍♂️

2 hours ago, Weaponx said:

Unless you can provide a sensible argument to back up your point then yea, I should get what I want.

all the manipulative players leaving the competition because they can’t exploit it isn’t a bad thing btw. That’s actually the entire point and exactly why these people’s opinions are trash and shouldn’t even be entertained. 

Beyond that, let’s not forget that the bigger reason for non activity is simply that the QM system is bad in concept.

• Like 1

I like 2-3 logins, for me its fine. I like to play them all to the top, tell me who do i manipulate if im ranked 1,2,3? No one :) And i play with them all. In the start of the month i had 3 logs ranked 1,2,3 in like 2 days and keep playing them all month. So people benefited by beating me, because i was top ranked, even though only tiger n corps won a few, no one else did. The option is available for everyone, so its fair play.

Besides this it will be changed now, its fine.

And you black don't even play the game nor ladder, so why do you even post?

Stick to rust, no need for another rob copy here.

Edited by Weaponx

1 hour ago, Weaponx said:

I like 2-3 logins, for me its fine. I like to play them all to the top, tell me who do i manipulate if im ranked 1,2,3? No one :) And i play with them all. In the start of the month i had 3 logs ranked 1,2,3 in like 2 days and keep playing them all month. So people benefited by beating me, because i was top ranked, even though only tiger n corps won a few, no one else did. The option is available for everyone, so its fair play.

Besides this it will be changed now, its fine.

And you black don't even play the game nor ladder, so why do you even post?

Stick to rust, no need for another rob copy here.

Maybe people don’t want to bother since they have to play the rank 1 guy but not get rank 1 point exchange if they win?

Are you really so dense as to not understand this?

you know damn well that your choosing which name to log on with based on who else is currently in Q. If ur getting matched vs hard players u use dummy log, if ur getting matched with easy wins u get on main.

quit trying to play it off like we’re all stupid. Your not doing anything new or daring. The only reason your getting away with it is because no one That gives a shit about this game has any ability to do something about it.

Edited by Black
  • Like 1

Let’s see I got 500,490 and 470 points, on rank 1,2,3.  That’s not a big difference ? If you win 20 or 25 points it’s a small difference wouldn’t you say, or it is an issue? IF it is you shouldn’t play ladder, oh I forgot you don’t even play ts, all you do is spec whine and talk shit.

so why don’t you stfu and let the actual players who play decide how to run the game. 

Look at the votes for logs just 2 on one log, one is you who don’t even play, so it’s safe to the players want more ranked logs to play with. Deal with it or don’t , I couldn’t care less.

I log into TS at least a few times per week. Just because you play 24/7 doesn’t make your opinion valid. Just because the majority of people on the ladder are convicted cheaters doesn’t mean we should bastardize the game to cater to the people who want to use exploits to gain an advantage.

”because I play the game a lot” is not an argument to support your position. My arguments hold weight because they contain substance while yours contain babble and crying.

• Like 1

You the one crying over logins in ladder games which you do not play. Enough said.

i stick to my point and your opinion of “cheaters” is useless and worthless.

anyhow when we get 3 logins on ladder you can either play it or not, it makes no difference for me.

1 hour ago, Weaponx said:

You the one crying over logins in ladder games which you do not play. Enough said.

i stick to my point and your opinion of “cheaters” is useless and worthless.

anyhow when we get 3 logins on ladder you can either play it or not, it makes no difference for me.

Maybe I’d play it if it wasn’t a broken exploitable heap.

You made no point. Your argument is literally “it’s fine because I like it”. All you do is vomit words. 

People like you are why this game has no activity. The fact that your a historical cheater is extremely valid. Everything you ask for should be taken with the consideration that you may want it because it allows you to continue your abusive habits.

the only reason you like it is because you exploit it to distribute point loss/gain. If you only had 1 log because you wanted to play fair and other people were doing it to you then you’d be here complaining about it like you complain about everything else that makes it harder for you to win.

learn to play legit and straight up. You realize your victories are meaningless if they’re tainted with foul play and bad form right?

Edited by Black

• 1 month later...

I would not feel like the king of ts for the month, since I usually play mods, if terrace was not in the mix.

I would not feel like the king of ts for the month, if I played tezz and ff, if mods were not in the mix.

When I beat any TS player on any TS map, only then would I feel like I was the best.

Edited by amokk

On 8/31/2019 at 1:26 PM, Black said:

Maybe I’d play it if it wasn’t a broken exploitable heap.

You made no point. Your argument is literally “it’s fine because I like it”. All you do is vomit words. 

People like you are why this game has no activity. The fact that your a historical cheater is extremely valid. Everything you ask for should be taken with the consideration that you may want it because it allows you to continue your abusive habits.

the only reason you like it is because you exploit it to distribute point loss/gain. If you only had 1 log because you wanted to play fair and other people were doing it to you then you’d be here complaining about it like you complain about everything else that makes it harder for you to win.

learn to play legit and straight up. You realize your victories are meaningless if they’re tainted with foul play and bad form right?

If he breaks rules, he loses immediately. Its like when you play on an ESports game live and do it: You would lose the game there, too. Dont use such things to get a bonus! Its the same as using cheats, bugs or brake rules in maps like giants: You lose immediately. Btw: WeaponX engied me in Giants (with 4vs3!), because i was TOO STRONG (:P) and then empted me. Sadly, i said: Goodbye, thx for the win (rule braking), and left. Black is right on this one.

If the mods you refer to were actually made with an ounce of consideration for fundamental skills needed to play ts, rather than trample all over any need to expand, make more than one powerplant, and use every option (no engs, no build out, no gate bombing, basically rendering gdi absolutely useless if nod actually knows what it's doing), then that may be a fair perspective.

Edited by c0rpsmakr
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, c0rpsmakr said:

If the mods you refer to were actually made with an ounce of consideration for fundamental skills needed to play ts, rather than trample all over any need to expand, make more than one powerplant, and use every option (no engs, no build out, no gate bombing, basically rendering gdi absolutely useless if nod actually knows what it's doing), then that may be a fair perspective.

sounds like you might make a good map if you tried.  Feel free to contribute,

I actually made a few maps, probably 10 years ago. There are many decently made maps available now, but ones with severely skewed options such as 10000 power off one powerplant, $21304235 from one harv load, large maps with one entrance and creating rules to prevent expanding really don't help anybody.