Player of the year 2v2s

Weaponx

Player of the year 2019  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the player of the year in 2v2s ?

• Tiger
    • Toprush
    • Energy
    • Rich
    • Trz
    • Weaponx
    • Black
    • Corpsmakr
    • Nme
    • Humble
    • Cambria
    • Redrum
    • Skylegend
    • Avan
    • Ray
    • Other

For me:

WeaponX, last time - 3 months ago - he got weaker, but when he came back now, wow: He became a monster! He roasts anyone. He improved a lot! Anyone, including the elite, says that. So my vote - even tho i doubt i can vote in the poll because i am still free under observation - goes to him.

Tigerr is a beast, tho, too. But i have to say: What WeaponX did with Nod is impressive. Tough call tho.

• Like 1

Where's Cambria? ❤️  There's some very good team players in that list, but it also comes down to chemistry.  Also, is Energy watching his baby, or not, cause he is a beast when not distracted.

Edited by Humble
  • Like 1

Multiple choice would be good, maybe allow people to pick two.  Cam is my all time top pick but we played together so much last year and had good chemistry.  Mola obviously beast as well and very good chemistry.  Both Tigerr and Top are a breeze to team up with, they adapt very well and have very solid gameplay.  The others as well, just depends on who they are teamed up with, but I say Cam, Mola, Tigerr/Ray/Avan/Toprush/Sky, Energy/Sexpro/Trz for me personally in that order.  NME can be very good but can be inconsistent and Black can be very good, but often has trouble 'sealing the deal' and dealing with harv bombs, etc.  For example, Tight+Energy = amazingly scary team, but my style doesn't go with theirs very well a lot of the time, etc.  Even though Avan barely plays, he is very easy to play with for me due to his aggressive style, if I am getting doubled I know for certain he is putting the hurt on 'em.  Sky can be hard to play with when rusty, because his playstyle is pretty unique and strategic, but when he unrusts he is a force to recokon with and easy to play with.  C0rps is a very good player 1v1 if he doesn't get caught off guard early-mid game, but in 2v2 he really lets his team mate take a beating while he expands, where as someone like Mola or Cam would just be absolutely pummeling them while you are taking the beating, and make it worth getting doubled.  BTW Mola, it was hard not putting you first, but Cam always be my #1 booboo <3.

Edited by Humble
  • Like 1

without hesitation both 1v1, and 2v2 the best player this past year is mola. most improved overall sexpro aka rich. fantastic to be able to help him early on and see him become top tier which i think he is now.

i dont really take 2v2 super serious or have not since me and cambria played years and years ago. i more use that ffg time to try and figure out builds that maybe viable.  i get nod 80% of the time taking random ??? and a lot of people seem to struggle with nod ally, and specifically me. im a weird player i think to begin with 

always a pleasure to play side by side with mola, tight4lif (redrum), cambria, toprush, tiger, etc en3rgy is great just not with me lol. always wastes inf!

c0rps is the saddest to see as top tier 1v1, i think he thinks his 2v2 is great -_-

• Like 1

I appreciate being included but I don’t think I played a single competitive/balanced 2v2 game in all of 2019. 

Humble and skylegend only two 2v2 players that consistently don’t fuck up early game inf so they get my vote.

• Like 1

Shout out to sexpro and weaponx for the clutch nod pressure. 

Shout out to toprush for the clutch MK work.

shout out to Tiger for always decimating all with 1 ref when on my team.

Shout out to Ray for never playing despite having a Computer just for TS.

Shout out to NME for being my most played with partner and doing his best to not piss me off despite being a drama queen rumor spreader.

happy new year.

Edited by Black
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wont vote just because you cant pick two choices, but ill let my 2 cents on this.

Since i came back ive seen alot of good old players, players that were always known for theyr skill, i cant pick everyone but i give them credit , then theres people like Ray, when active, hes just on another level in my opinion, but since hes not active ill pick other 2 names that to me are just as good as him when focus, one has amazed me since i came back the other has been up there with top players for years now.

My first vote goes to Mola, this guy has amazed me for his skills and hes personality recently.

Right now i must be one of the oldest Ts players around and i remember this guy quite well.

He used to play dirty and be a moron (sorry :) ) but since i came back he seems to be another player, hes definitly one of the best right now and turned out to be a nice guy , at least nicer than he was back then ?.

His NOD is just perfect, he attacks , defends and carrys. I like how hes able to defend with a few units and keeps presure since the first minute, always a good guy to have on your team?. Since Inacurate and Anac0ndaX i havent seen such a good NOD. Congrats!

My second vote goes to C0rpsmakr, this guy has been a top player for ages now, i dont care what the community thinks of him, we have to give him the credit for the player that he is and not for the person( yes i know that sometimes he stresses JUST A LITTLE bit ;D ), im not giving him my vote because hes my friend or just because ive known him for years but (and ill quote Humble on this one) "if I am getting doubled I know for certain he is putting the hurt on 'em". 

Hes a diferente player from the rest with a unique playstyle, when people adapt to the way he plays hes able to carry just about anyone to victory, similiar players that i encountered in my Ts history able to this prowess would be Dachshaf , Megaf0rce and kapa371.

Cheers to the other players on the list that didnt get my or any vote at all, all great players ,cool people to play and have a laught.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mjvd2019 said:

I wont vote just because you cant pick two choices, but ill let my 2 cents on this.

Since i came back ive seen alot of good old players, players that were always known for theyr skill, i cant pick everyone but i give them credit , then theres people like Ray, when active, hes just on another level in my opinion, but since hes not active ill pick other 2 names that to me are just as good as him when focus, one has amazed me since i came back the other has been up there with top players for years now.

My first vote goes to Mola, this guy has amazed me for his skills and hes personality recently.

Right now i must be one of the oldest Ts players around and i remember this guy quite well.

He used to play dirty and be a moron (sorry :) ) but since i came back he seems to be another player, hes definitly one of the best right now and turned out to be a nice guy , at least nicer than he was back then ?.

His NOD is just perfect, he attacks , defends and carrys. I like how hes able to defend with a few units and keeps presure since the first minute, always a good guy to have on your team?. Since Inacurate and Anac0ndaX i havent seen such a good NOD. Congrats!

My second vote goes to C0rpsmakr, this guy has been a top player for ages now, i dont care what the community thinks of him, we have to give him the credit for the player that he is and not for the person( yes i know that sometimes he stresses JUST A LITTLE bit ;D ), im not giving him my vote because hes my friend or just because ive known him for years but (and ill quote Humble on this one) "if I am getting doubled I know for certain he is putting the hurt on 'em". 

Hes a diferente player from the rest with a unique playstyle, when people adapt to the way he plays hes able to carry just about anyone to victory, similiar players that i encountered in my Ts history able to this prowess would be Dachshaf , Megaf0rce and kapa371.

Cheers to the other players on the list that didnt get my or any vote at all, all great players ,cool people to play and have a laught.

Appreciate that objectivity MJ 

• Like 1