Planes and pad fix?

Weaponx

Im so tired of losing banshee & planes due to map bugs.

Can we make a fix so the plane just spawns next to the pad? Its a gamechanger when you lose 1500 for a banshee, and often when you notice you have lost 6-7 planes,  because it bugs.

Other day, one of my banshee got stuck midair on BM terrace map, i did not notice, and it was suppose to home and charge, so it occupied the pad, I thought i had a free pad to avoid losing banshees, but it wasn't free the plane just didn't return, making it look like it was free, when i noticed the 7 holes in un scouted area, so i lost 7 banshee. 

Fix just for Nod: Like when IOnsotrm comes it just spawn next to pad.

Edited by Weaponx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sure if you put up the price on titans, which is OP since its a defence and offensive unit. Honestly the best unit IG, with the ability to Q. (It cant be compaired to ticks, since you need to waste time to deploy them before they even can be considering usefull, and  people just macro around it).

;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Fix this issue or ts not worth playing. Make it spawn at pad for vet at the minimum. You playing as nod vs gdi, and have to attack defend, while you buiild, and yet you need to keep an constant eye on pads or if they bugging when you place a new pad? While enemy just spawn titans...This is idiotic.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, |Noob| said:

U can use the select previous unit button to re select it.

And then click it back

GL

HF

No you cant do this when they banshee bug outside the map? Get some facts right bro.

Edited by Weaponx

If someone gives me a list of which Vet maps still have this issue, I'll go through and see what I can do about fixing them (but they still won't spawn next to pad, just won't get stuck).  I think it is an issue mainly on Terrace and other original maps, but not new maps like throwback for example.

Back in the day I fixed this on Terrace, but everyone complained it changed the scouts path-finding a bit, so I put it back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Would be awesome with a fix.

noob ask any player of who mass produce banshee on terrace.  You do not get your unit once it’s lost no matter which keys or shortcuts you use.

I know what you mean it tends to work on other maps, but not terrace, and I’m talking about “new produced” units not ones you use and the fly out the map briefly. 

Edited by Weaponx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For now just use rally pointing ur pad. Oh wait that doesn't solve it lol.

I believe expanding the map and resetting visible areas does this fix right, Humble?

I wonder if anyone has found a hack for it

Edited by Holland

1 hour ago, Holland said:

For now just use rally pointing ur pad. Oh wait that doesn't solve it lol.

I believe expanding the map and resetting visible areas does this fix right, Humble?

I wonder if anyone has found a hack for it

Yes this fixes it, but it slightly changes the pathfinding for units mostly infantry early game scouting is more tedious with it for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Check 1