CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
3dprintedwaffles@gmail.co

All titles fail to function launched from Origin (Win10)

Question

I got the complete whatchawhatever from Origin and I'm trying to relive the wonderful days of my introduction to RTS, but it seems as if none of the games are functioning.

For Tiberian Sun, clicking anything in the menu freezes the whole program.

For C&C RA2/YR, the mouse is invisible.

And so on.

Is it really necessary to download third party patches for games that Origin (Electronic Assholes) are charging money for?

You have my thanks and best wishes,

Me

1 answer to this question

On 7/12/2020 at 2:41 AM, [email protected] said:

I got the complete whatchawhatever from Origin and I'm trying to relive the wonderful days of my introduction to RTS, but it seems as if none of the games are functioning.

For Tiberian Sun, clicking anything in the menu freezes the whole program.

For C&C RA2/YR, the mouse is invisible.

And so on.

Is it really necessary to download third party patches for games that Origin (Electronic Assholes) are charging money for?

You have my thanks and best wishes,

Me

Yes, all the patches needed to play the games from Yuri's Revenge and earlier are available in the download menu here on the CnCNet website.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cap^
      Hey! I hope this is the right place for my question;
      I started to play around with settings of a given tower defense map, but I could not find the description of these settings in the rules .ini(or I have missed it?!) so if you'd know, please let me know how do they work in the comments. I managed to figure out how to increase building speed, and the unit count of each wave, but I couldn't figure how to set frequency, wave count and so on. These are these setting (map name is: "TD 4.2 PRO FULL VERSION"):

I figured that the first number after the unit type sets the number of units each wave, but for example wave 1 has 30 waves, and I have no idea what sets that. Big thanks in advance!

• By Hejjo123
      When i click full game (for windows) I then click download but, nothing happens. HELP!
    • By Genio
      Another day another question...

How many triggers and teams can be created in one map?

I created a map witch crashes whenever I want to start it... I can't find any mistake. Maybe there are simply to many triggers for the system? (More than 100)

Thanks for your help!
    • By [email protected]
      Want to change the units colours to GDI or Nod palettes but i can't find a way to in XCC Mixer and SHP Builder only seems to have RA2 stuff so i don't know. Is there anyway to do this, i just want to have accurate campaign unit colours.
    • By HasibImam123
      I keep clicking on the icon of Yuri's Revenge CnCnet but it doesn't launch. I have .Net Framework working, there is no error popping up. And it just not launching. What do I do?