hacking the game, again.

amokk

I do not think there is any question that some players have figured out how to cheat again.

It really takes the fun out of it.

2 of us were playing against one player, we had 6-7 times as many sams, spread our bases out, and his few sams ate up both our production of bans, yet he had more each time he came. 

I have no doubt. none.

not even subtle, anymore.   Please look into fixing whatever you need to.

.....a fourth player, that has been playing a very long time,  unsolicited, offered the same experience with you. you used to be subtle with it.

Edited by amokk
  • Haha 1

You can basically build in any advantage you want for yourself into a map. If your map doesn’t say -no cheats- at the bottom then it’s your own fault for accepting the game.

its much more likely you just got outclassed by a superior player though. After all your ability level is so low that a higher level player would appear to be using magic.

Edited by Avesta
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Check 1

No offense, but momodog is a significantly better player than you in all aspects, especially economy management.  Plenty of WW players play vs. momo on both ww maps and mod maps and it is clear he is not cheating.

If you cannot accept the fact that he is outclassing you, then you really should accept the fact that you don't understand the basics of the game (which is fine, but accusing him of cheating is not).

If you want to just play the game for fun, and not invest the effort and stress that comes along with getting actually good at the game, then no one has the right to judge you for that, but your accusations are very disrespectful to someone like momo that does actually put effort into constantly improving at the game and is actually good in a lot of regards, especially on simple maps like giants.

An easy way to show he doesn't cheat is get a good WW style player to Vs. him (even on giants) and watch how he struggles.

I will not be reading any more of your posts since I personally find them to be very irrational (although massive), just FYI.

Edited by Humble
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MN_Chief said:

If you suspect someone of cheating, please record it and send it to me. Thank you!

Thank you for reaching out.

This is less trying to pin momo, more just trying to put this out in the open, we have gone through it before.

It's about opening a discussion about what many have been noticing for a while now.

I wish I had recorded it it was surreal.

My hope is just that, people record a game where that happens.

and knowing who to record . and what to do with it, helps

Humble: I have been outclassed by so many, I have been beat into the ground by better players for 20 years now....but this is not sour grapes about losing.

It's about seeing something so far out of the ordinary, it needs to be discussed.

7 hours ago, Humble said:

An easy way to show he doesn't cheat is get a good WW style player to Vs. him (even on giants) and watch how he struggles

Momo is ez cake. The only thing he (and some say many asians) can do is trying to ruin the game by taking all fun out of the game with microing harvs like a robot. Sadly, doesnt work against me :(. He got rekt in 1vs1 on Giants 3 times out of 3 :).

Edited by Hungry Mike

I typed out a semi-long strongly worded response. But I remembered that your just desperate for attention and will drag this out for eternity With baseless, substance-free, content void responses if we let you. 

I recommend no one else respond to this thread. Or anything this guy ever says in the future.poison

maybe multi was on.  I have been told there is hotkey for fast building placement now.

would someone put up instructions for that.???

if that was the case, momo I apologize.

still, though that was not the only one in the last couple months, and that was the main reason for this post.

I agree it was wrong to single one person out without proof. I apologize for that. sorry momodog.

I still believe what I saw. and I hope people start recording what they have been talking about.

Edited by amokk

WeaponX

I saw what i saw......me clueless ???  >>>> who noticed it, not you.

Momodog, I owe you an apology, it was not purposely cheating by you. my most sincere apologies.

>>>>>Thank you, Avesta, for your detective work..

>>>>>  Thank you Dkeeton for fixing that.

Edited by amokk
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, amokk said:

WeaponX

I saw what i saw......me clueless ???  >>>> who noticed it, not you.

Momodog, I owe you an apology, it was not purposely cheating by you. my most sincere apologies.

>>>>>Thank you, Avesta, for your detective work..

>>>>>  Thank you Dkeeton for fixing that.

Clueless yes, if you had half a brain you would think multi factory might have been active? Also you did not mention whether it was ladder games or ffg, you imbecile. 

20 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

Clueless yes, if you had half a brain you would think multi factory might have been active? Also you did not mention whether it was ladder games or ffg, you imbecile. 

it was.. off  did you read that post and run your mouth, or just run your mouth without reading it?

"2 of us were playing against one player"  how could it be a ladder game??? 

so did you read that and not figure it out, or did you not read it?

Edited by amokk

23 minutes ago, amokk said:

it was.. off  did you read that post and run your mouth, or just run your mouth without reading it?

It was on but set on wrong values, and it just happened recently. So your logic is to call people for cheaters instead of asking a admin to look into it. 

I played with red and we didn’t call each other cheaters. We knew there might be an issue with values because we have knowledge brains and don’t accuse people for bullshit. 

this was only in ladder fix game you moron.

Edited by Weaponx

15 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

It was on but set on wrong values, and it just happened recently. So your logic is to call people for cheaters instead of asking a admin to look into it. 

I played with red and we didn’t call each other cheaters. We knew there might be an issue with values because we have knowledge brains and don’t accuse people for bullshit. 

as said if you started the topic with saying it was a ladder game, then it perhaps people wouldn’t look at you as an idiot.

it was not checked, i looked before the game, i was just trying to be conciliatory.   

"as said if you started the topic with saying it was a ladder game, then it perhaps people wouldn’t look at you as an idiot."  it wasn't a ladder game what are you talking about?

i said  "2 of us were playing against one player"  you couldn't figure that out? rocket scientist? 

The flaw was in ladder games not in ffg. 

did you look at Avesta video, it even says Quick match. 

I assumed it was a ladder game since there was a bug there, but infact you telling me it was a ffg where you failed to check for multi factory and got owned 2v1 makes it more laughable. 

Edited by Weaponx

26 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

The flaw was in ladder games not in ffg. 

did you look at Avesta video, it even says Quick match. 

I assumed it was a ladder game since there was a bug there, but infact you telling me it was a ffg where you failed to check for multi factory and got owned 2v1 makes it more laughable. 

LOL!!! THAT WAS NOT THE GAME...ROFL YOU DOPE.  

how could it be a ladder game with momo, me, and avesta?

"2 of us were playing against one player"    >  enjoy your ride home on the short bus......

"I assumed it was a ladder game since there was a bug there" only bugs in ladder games in what universe??

please don't stop, i am enjoying this too much!

Edited by amokk

Let’s look at the facts.

1) You call people for cheaters, when they rek you 2v1 and multi factory is on.

2) You then thank them in another topic and this topic for investing for flaws which has nothing to do with your game (ffg), but in fact flaw in ladder games.

My point exactly, what did aveste investigate for you? He was showing a bug in ladder game. Which you linked to this topic for what reason ?

Edited by Weaponx
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

Let’s look at the facts.

1) You call people for cheaters, when they rek you 2v1 and multi factory is on.

2) You then thank them in another topic and this topic for investing for flaws which has nothing to do with your game, but in fact flaw in ladder games.

My point exactly, what did aveste investigate for you? He was showing a bug in ladder game. Which you linked to this topic for what reason ?

lol @ weaponx