Empty Lobby/Can't find players in TD and RA1

puntja

Hey everyone!

I have the problem that i cannot find anyone in the network/lan lobby of Tiberium Dawn (C&C95 1.06c r3) or Red Alert 1 (V3.03ECSAM) . I've downloaded both games from this site and i've tried it on Win7-Win7 and Win7-Winxp

Lobbies are allways empty :( all firewalls are disabled!

This mod here: http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=34

and all other pc games are working fine on lan!  file sharing works too and all pc's are in the same workgroup. so my network is correctly configurated i guess

what could be the problem?

sorry for my bad english :(

Can you give the exact links from where you downloaded Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert? Have you tested if you can see hosted games in the lobby? And are you trying real LAN or CnCNet? (online games over LAN)

hey guys..

i've downloaded both games from this site here (cnc-comm.com)

And I solved my problem... (kinda :D)

I couldn't see players in the TD lobby.. but I can see created games and I can join them etc :)

in RA1: I think my wsock32.dll was broken..    i've redownloaded RA1 from http://redalert1.com/  and it worked on lan.  but it was without counterstrike/aftermath so i've copied the wsock32.dll into my ra with cs/am and it all worked fine! i can see players, join games etc :)

But what is annoying is the fact that the game runs slower in multiplayer game compared to single player games :(

hey guys..

i've downloaded both games from this site here (cnc-comm.com)

And I solved my problem... (kinda :D)

I couldn't see players in the TD lobby.. but I can see created games and I can join them etc :)

in RA1: I think my wsock32.dll was broken..    i've redownloaded RA1 from http://redalert1.com/  and it worked on lan.  but it was without counterstrike/aftermath so i've copied the wsock32.dll into my ra with cs/am and it all worked fine! i can see players, join games etc :)

But what is annoying is the fact that the game runs slower in multiplayer game compared to single player games :(

Go to the options menu while ingame and increase the gamespeed.

C&C doesn't HAVE a players lobby. It can't list players outside games. The "players list" is only there to check which players are inside a game when you click on the game.