Welcome, New Members!

Warlord

Well, some of you know me for some days, but nevertheless:

I'm mrv0dk4, 19 Years, live in The Netherlands and love the C&C series - especially C&C1, RA and Tiberian Sun. So if you want to play a game besides C&C 95, just message me.

• 1 month later...

Hey pals!

Just signed in here and wanted to say hello! If I can manage to get this CnCnet to work under my Vista then I'll might be able to battle some of you guys 8)

I was playing C&C95 since it was in a Games Collection nearly 10 years ago. But I never played it online or something. Just messed around with the ai in campaign mode. I really liked the story and the gameplay. So I am happy about the fact that there is a ready-to-play CnC Gold Version which already runs under my Vista. You might want to try some of my missions I build, who knows?

As you might can guess my name's Toni. I come from Germany.

Hope we have fun - thanks for the forum! :)

When I was a boy maybe 6 or 7,I played Command & Conquer for the first time.I love it so much and I feel pretty good to see there`re so many people still fighting in the world of CNC1!To tell you the truth I like nod very much.I`m a Chinese,but I hate players in China!They`re just zombies without brains!Just play play play!Damn it!I cannot even find a good website where I can find ture players of CNC.Some forums seems great but I find that their resources are just downloaded form yours.I like this pure world of CNC and also of Westwood!I don`t like EA.And there`re many brilliant ones here!Espacially Nyerguds!I am learning software engineering and I hope I can do the same thing as him to make the old games shining again one day!

hm, cncnet has been rather slow since the summer holidays ended. I'm guessing, the weekends, or after about 8 in the evening? Most people here are on Central European Time.

And there`re many brilliant ones here! Espacially Nyerguds!I am learning software engineering and I hope I can do the same thing as him to make the old games shining again one day!

Heh, thanks. Though I don't think any schools teach the kind of stuff I do. studying to become a programmer too, but reverse engineering software isn't included in that, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there, I'm Rob. I heard some old members from the RA Tech Center were hanging out here. I've been feeling nostalgic with some old C&C's lately so I came here recommended by Nyerguds. I'm interested to see whats going on here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Some of you probably know me already, but just in case, I'm Reaperrr, and made "Reaperrr's MultiMod" for Renegade as well as the "Return of the Dawn" TS2TD total conversion.

I've been playing C&C95 since 1997, and it's still my favorite C&C. At some point I started mapping and modding it, though I never released anything. Still, thanks to that, I dare to say Nyerguds is probably the only active community member who knows more about TD than me ;)

Current project is "Tiberian Dawn Xtended" or simply TDX, an unofficial expansion to our beloved C&C Tiberian Dawn, which will feature a few new units, altered balancing (don't worry, I'm trying to not mess it up too much ;)) and a large amount of new, high-quality (I hope :P) single-player missions, and some other small things here and there.

Holy crap it's Reaperrr!

You know, when I reinstalled my PC a week ago, and imported all my old mail in Opera again, I noticed that about a year before the ROTD thing you had sent me some patch for C&C1 you made, to fix some graphics and mission errors.

I knew someone sent me that, but I had no idea it was you  O_o

• 3 months later...

Hey,

I'm new to these forums as you probably could have guessed.

I haven't done any modding myself yet but I really like what you guys have done with the mods.

Also I'm studying computer science atm, only in my second year though.

See you all around,

pi

Welcome to the glorious forums pi__sec!

I am Gavin or also known as "godly-cheese" or "cheese". What ever you prefer. :)

Please remember to read the rules (I should do that myself) and hope you enjoy your stay here at C&C Communications Center!

Best regards,

Gavin

• 4 months later...