How many active mission makers around?

Kilkakon

Well, I guess we could make a fan-made community campaign.

I have 2 available single-player maps unfinished, for example.

We would need to make a good backstory for this campaign though. Don't have to be an epic story like "kane is back" or something, just a small story where things are connected. Also, we have so many theaters and colorschemes now that the story can be set in seasons in the same region, like you start in Russia and end in Afeghanistan.

Since the original was a parody to iugoslavia and somalia conflicts of the 90's we could set something around Iran, Iraq, Afeghanistan, Pakistan, Ukraine, etc.

Paralel to the backstory, we would have to study military premises like the one White offered. I mean trying to portray a special difficulty in game-play.

One mission I was thinking is a village that is infested by Tiberium, is surrounded by a river and the civillians are bombarded by the MRLS, so you have to evac fast.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha well you'll have to let me get a build organised first! My holidays have like, just started, and I was hoping to stop and just destress for a few days before getting back into C&C.

But hey, awesome! :laugh: Even if it's only a few people trying and everybody gets something cool as a result, awesome!

What I am planning is to have a release of my mod, compatible with a custom version of XCC Editor that I have, that will allow people to make maps for my game more naturally. It would be without my campaigns (and vids and voices), but with one or two maps with  and, ideally, a bit on the hush hush, but it would be fully complete as far as the game and mapping experience goes.

I would put in one map of each playable faction so people know what to expect out of each of them.

Sound good? :laugh:

Not sure what prizes or whatever I'll have but hey :D It does depend how many contestants there are.

RE: Infantry, I hadn't, I'll take a look now! I honestly have fallen off the internet with all the stress of late and am playing catch up.

Awesome :D

So far we have the following people locked in:

1. Jacko

2. White and GoatMessiah

So my question is :D What should I offer as prizes? Money? Hugs? Prestige? Ego points? Ongoing beta access? Credits in the game? Using the maps in the mod? XD

• 1 month later...