BAN FROM CNCNET.

Vendetta

I got banned for saying something bad. Can somebody of you tell me how long I am banned? I asked funky several times who most likely banned me but he wont even answer to me. I  tried kiwi chat in which I got banned again and again and again... and pm him here but no answer at all. I am sorry that I tried to make my point and get nice new stuff to ra95 but ok.

you told me my stuff is waste for you, fine. I am sorry for disturbing you and I won't speak to you and where I can I will ask the other moderators but never you except for this: please can you unban me as soon as possible and when get I unbanned? :(

I think you'll find the bans are 24Hr. Chill, don't repeat the problem in future, just go do something else for a while :)

-Liam

Sorry but I must correct you. My ban is longer than 24h now. It was 2 days ago.

Could be 3 days or a week or a month or a year. Cry more.

you are banned for 1month

No problem. 1 month so it expires, I think we talk about 30 days(normalized month) 25.10.2014 PST 0:00 AM.

#Funky Thank you for replying me. I am sorry that we couldn't understand each other better. But you have for sure the longer stick, so I have to apologize and that's what I do.

I think you'll find the bans are 24Hr. Chill, don't repeat the problem in future, just go do something else for a while :)

-Liam

Sorry but I must correct you. My ban is longer than 24h now. It was 2 days ago.

Could be 3 days or a week or a month or a year. Cry more.

Who cried? Nobody, I just made something clear and this was that I was banned at 25.09.2014

What was the 'bad' thing that you were saying if you don't mind me asking? Were you talking about religion or politics :D? Did you cus? - because sometimes I cus but I don't mean any offense. Did you tell Nyerguds that he can say what he says but in a nicer way and yet still convey the exact same meaning? :P

Also, while on the subject, I know there is a link to the Forum rules, but where's the link to the CnCNet rules?

What was the 'bad' thing that you were saying if you don't mind me asking? Were you talking about religion or politics :D? Did you cus? - because sometimes I cus but I don't mean any offense. Did you tell Nyerguds that he can say what he says but in a nicer way and yet still convey the exact same meaning? :P

Also, while on the subject, I know there is a link to the Forum rules, but where's the link to the CnCNet rules?

It was neither about politics nor about religion. I count Nyerguds of one of my friends actually. I know what you mean but there is no chance to 'fuck' with Funky or any other moderator. Unless you have a larger stick.

Did you tell Nyerguds that he can say what he says but in a nicer way and yet still convey the exact same meaning? :P

I don't ban people for telling me I could be nicer. And I see no point in euphemizing what I mean to say.

Anyway, I'm not going to discuss what Vendetta did or didn't do, since I wasn't there, but Funky could've been more forthcoming with telling Vendetta how long he was banned, yea... he didn't even tell me; he just said it was permanent. It's always nicer to handle these things on the channel instead of having yet another one of these topics appear on the forum :dry:

They're shown in the cncnet lobby channel every time you log in on it. There's no link, just, "Rules: No racism, harassment or impersonation allowed! No Religions/Politics!" Is that not clear enough?

Did you tell Nyerguds that he can say what he says but in a nicer way and yet still convey the exact same meaning? :P

I don't ban people for telling me I could be nicer. And I see no point in euphemizing what I mean to say.

Anyway, I'm not going to discuss what Vendetta did or didn't do, since I wasn't there, but Funky could've been more forthcoming with telling Vendetta how long he was banned, yea... he didn't even tell me; he just said it was permanent. It's always nicer to handle these things on the channel instead of having yet another one of these topics appear on the forum :dry:

They're shown in the cncnet lobby channel every time you log in on it. There's no link, just, "Rules: No racism, harassment or impersonation allowed! No Religions/Politics!" Is that not clear enough?

This guy is well known for doing all kinds of stupid things, back on cncnet4 he created maps that screwed up the game so badly that any game you tried to play afterwards would go Out of Sync and it was impossible to continue playing... he knew about that, but yet, he still kept spreading this maps ...

Now on cncnet5 he wont be able to do that anymore since the game is always closing after each match. But guess what? Now he found a new way to screw up the games again, he is adding some keys to the maps which force the game to load custom graphics, no one got these graphics, the game fails to find them and CRASH!

Not to mention that he been putting a bot in the lobby to spam his advertisements not long time ago ...

I banned him for 24hours first, then he came in with shit loads of proxy servers and promised to attack the server .. so i ended up banning him permanently, but i changed that now to 1month to give him another (last) chance...

It is pointless to talk to him, he will try to argue with you for hours ... even back when he spammed the lobby with his bot, he still tried to pretend to be the good guy and claimed we were the assholes, it is hilarious

If he ever tries to crash/screw up the games or promising any attacks again then he will end up getting banned permanently once and for all

...They're shown in the cncnet lobby channel every time you log in on it. There's no link, just, "Rules: No racism, harassment or impersonation allowed! No Religions/Politics!" Is that not clear enough?

SIR YES SIR! :D Why are you so serious dude? This is a GAMING forum... relax... 'woosah'... or you might end up like one of these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EyG_CYf-S0

It's clear, but too short. For the channel it's enough, but what about things like:

• Nicknames - What are examples of nicks that are NOT allowed? irapenoobs? nyergudsux? DigBick?
  • Cursing (obviously moderators/admins are allowed, judging by FunkyFr3sh's post :D)
  • Maps - A while back in RA2 on another server, someone made a map that looked like a naked woman and it was hilarious. I enjoyed scouting and clearing the shroud on that map :D Are these allowed?

I can think of more things that should be in a FAQ or something, but I'm sure you guys get my point.

@FunkyFr3sh - Thanx for clearing that up, sounds like he got off easy :D

• Maps - A while back in RA2 on another server, someone made a map that looked like a naked woman and it was hilarious. I enjoyed scouting and clearing the shroud on that map :D Are these allowed?

Doing something like a naked woman for TD/RA1 is art work. TS/RA2/YR you can use automatic map generator option that will take BMP and make it into a basic map.

This guy is well known for doing all kinds of stupid things, back on cncnet4 he created maps that screwed up the game so badly that any game you tried to play afterwards would go Out of Sync and it was impossible to continue playing... he knew about that, but yet, he still kept spreading this maps ...

Now on cncnet5 he wont be able to do that anymore since the game is always closing after each match. But guess what? Now he found a new way to screw up the games again, he is adding some keys to the maps which force the game to load custom graphics, no one got these graphics, the game fails to find them and CRASH!

Not to mention that he been putting a bot in the lobby to spam his advertisements not long time ago ...

I banned him for 24hours first, then he came in with shit loads of proxy servers and promised to attack the server .. so i ended up banning him permanently, but i changed that now to 1month to give him another (last) chance...

It is pointless to talk to him, he will try to argue with you for hours ... even back when he spammed the lobby with his bot, he still tried to pretend to be the good guy and claimed we were the assholes, it is hilarious

If he ever tries to crash/screw up the games or promising any attacks again then he will end up getting banned permanently once and for all

Cheers for clearing that up Funky.

I wasn't aware his custom shps malarky was part of the ban but I knew his maps always crashed because he used them ¬_¬

You are telling this that I am aiming for crashes but that's not true. And yes there is an OOS with one specific map collection 'CNC95toRA95' which also loads some graphics of the spawn1.mix where actually most of them be included. I will distribute the mix file which includes the missing shp graphics if there is anyone out there who wants it and actually there is more than just one. To name one there is 'Jumping_boy' alias Matt who loves it. I am attacking? I didn't see that I was attacking anything, I was just discussing with you but you didn't continue and blocked me because I recieved no reason but it is 'waste of bandwidth' which is in 188KB not reasonable but ok. Additionally there are more than just one map out there which also OOS or crashes the game which are not made by me, some are even ORIGINALS! Blaming me for an unstable client or game is more than

outrageous. Command and Conquer games are well known for unstable network connections one to mention is Generals. I hope that you will get over it and stick like this is unstable. Until the pretty day comes when cncnet and ra95 becomes stable then I gonna take back what I said right here.

So keep your insults and harassments for yourself.

Cheers for clearing that up Funky.

I wasn't aware his custom shps malarky was part of the ban but I knew his maps always crashed because he used them ¬_¬

I won't repeat again, it is only for the cnc95 map mod which is only in one folder of the maps everyone can download them. Plus each time before I start I say 'Do you have the mix file?'. Then I get rarely replies, probably some are just lazy to reply others probably don't understand and that's why I consulted Funky to add the goddamn mix file but he said 188KB would be too much. Plus he fears that many others would come which is in my view not really realistic but fine. There are not as many modders out there who put actually work on their mods like I did. Except Allen for one.

Additionally, if anything changes to my ban status then anyone can see this site without free speech. Actually we could say HAIL to the Admins in fact we would have dictatorship here, I think the creator of this wanted the people to share the fun and actually I am trying to do it and I am sharing the fun with mods you can have with the games which are included here in cncnet.

I did not expect any other answer from you, you pretend to be the good guy and blame others again. Do not spread crash maps again, make a mod like everyone else and put your custom rules.ini file in the package too, this is the only way to make your game incompatible to others and only people having your graphics will be able to join the game.

Now we have to spend our time looking through the tons of error reports you caused with your maps and even filter them out from cncnet to avoid crashes

I did not expect any other answer from you, you pretend to be the good guy and blame others again. Do not spread crash maps again, make a mod like everyone else and put your custom rules.ini file in the package too, this is the only way to make your game incompatible to others and only people having your graphics will be able to join the game.

Now we have to spend our time looking through the tons of error reports you caused with your maps and even filter them out from cncnet to avoid crashes

My maps don't cause crashes, ffs. You added some SHP files to the SPAWN1.mix yourself, I just wanted to have the missing ones inside as well but you said 188KB is too much, ok fine. Plus, all maps do work, except the ones with the specific SHP files in use which is only a small collection of maps(Standard maps with special rules 'cnc95') Others like Modern Warfare, Future Wars, etc. Work fine without any mix or shp in need. Except the WW2 one but there only the latest one because it uses your SHP file of the SPAWN1.mix but yeah it works because that SHP file is included already and wait for it... it is NOT a RA95 shp graphic because it is the abrams of cnc95.

I don't blame others, I just clarify things and don't accept you to blame me for everything your customized RA95 exe and Client does or doesn't. Actually I had with cncnet4 no problems unless there was no restart before each match but that's no longer a problem. The only problem is that the shp graphics I took from cnc95 were not in your spawn1.mix, I asked you earlier if you could add those buildings, you said no, then I went for adding them myself to a mix file, then I tried you to add them, you declined 2 times the last time is now. And that's where we are now, no addition to the graphics, the graphics had to be edit because not all buildings fitted the size of the occupied/changed building. If you will find the time and passion to view my mix file, feel free to check it. you can get it here:

http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1941.0;attach=3053

I doubt that you will view it but now you can't say I didn't show it to you.

Can't CNCNet 5 be updated to NOT transfer Image= to the spawnmap.ini?

Probably but I think that would be much more work than just adding the shp files/mix file. I think if there was an option to actually make the client in the game room to tell players, they need this mix to play and download it via that room but only when they accept to join to get the file and play this mod or map.

that would be an option, yes

Probably but I think that would be much more work than just adding the shp files/mix file. I think if there was an option to actually make the client in the game room to tell players, they need this mix to play and download it via that room but only when they accept to join to get the file and play this mod or map.

Make a package for your mod just like Allen262 does for red dawn or any other modder for their mods. Put your graphics in there and your custom rules.ini to make your mod incompatible to the vanilla game to ensure only people having your mod will be able to join your games. This will solve all problems

thread closed