This is disgusting

nodrescue

I don't really like posting on forums as i don't agree with much written on here,

But surely sick names like this (baby-rape) are not allowed on cnc?

He/she has been asked by a few players to change it but this attention seeking idiot won't listen.

Please can cnc staff have a word and request he use a less offensive username. Thank you

Untitled.png.2ea794448443ddf44387474390c70747.png

I don't really like posting on forums as i don't agree with much written on here,

But surely sick names like this (baby-rape) are not allowed on cnc?

He/she has been asked by a few players to change it but this attention seeking idiot won't listen.

Please can cnc staff have a word and request he use a less offensive username. Thank you

Johnzpro = convicted cheater

nodrescue = known spammer advertiser annoyance

MrFrodo = got nothing specific but he's been annoying before

not much room to talk. leave the baby fetish guy alone. none of you really care. just fishing for attention by picking on an easy target.

Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! You're agreeing with the baby loving man??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has the world truly turned upside down????????!!!!!!!!! You used to always look so smart and wholesome in your German army uniforms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*( I always knew that if you kept drinking, it would turn you bad!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*(

I suggest a re-lapse of the older scheme of internet identification and switch people to numbers based on their Domain name/user name + MAC address + IP address.

We could do away with most identification problems. Also can totally get rid of having to log in for most users.

Thoughts?

(Maybe a hashed mac address only?)