some trainers still working on ts?

KHANIVORE

i played in an ff 8r this evening. or last night rather maybe. and i built a wall below gjlgamesh disruptor aka jake aka rageforme, tabrnacl w/e all his logs are...as it landed, he got all mad calling it a glitch, which ne1 decent knows it isnt. he went off raging. and then decided to retaliate by building newhere in my base, twice with a barracks (multiple witnesses to this fact) and tried to build a gs out of a barracks.

my question is the only way i ever knew to build newhere was glitching behind the build options and scrolling with arrow keys....or a trainer. i know build newhere behind the options was disabled. but regardless even if it wasnt i was bottom left on the forest fires map and where he built in me would be impossible to do it behind the options.

so he mustve had a trainer, and must be running these trainers at all times in game?

i thought trainers didnt work on cncnet nemore with no game.exe file

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OUR HERO, MECHA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D I remember when Mecha was one of the strongest fighters on TS with his mapper, and then when I beat him on Axel's map when he was mapping, I won the mapper off him, BUT I THREW IT DOWN BECAUSE THE ADRENALINE WAS HYPING ME UP OUT OF CONTROL, BRAH!!!!!!!!!! Imagine if I'd kept the trainer after winning it off Mecha. I would've been as powerful as the Red Power Ranger when he had both the red ranger powers, and also Tommy's green ranger powers. ;d

Iran fixed all the trainers back when he patched TS, but if someone wants to ruin your fun playing TS then he could just spend a lot time trying to make new cheats. You can compare this with Microsoft Windows, they also fixed all bugs and later someone tries hard to get around it, thats why they keep fixing new bugs via the automatic updates. It works pretty much the same here, if there is a new bug then it usually wont take much time until someone does notice and reports it.

I will forward this to iran so he can take a look into it

Wow.

This glitch confirms that TS is the buggiest and glitchiest and most broken game out there.

No wonder you're all jerks to each other, its just a glitcher vs glitcher

most of us ts players, no glitching

there are a few that make our gaming experience suck a bit

and it is easier to avoid them here than on xwis as the cheaters cant name hide as easily

the glitchers seem to be the advocates for smurfing and QM, go figure

go cncnet!

This build anywhere cheat has to exist because its how the wiggle glitch works. wiggle glitch makes the game a  tad more fair otherwise people have problems expanding their bases and get trapped behind cliff barriers. Get over it. Build anywhere is not that big of a deal.

everyone thinks they better than me. still kick their ass especially when im not rushing to get the match over with. you a dime a dozen with your shit talking. got 10 other people who say the same shit to me. kick their ass easy unless they name hiding and i think they newb and do a silly rush. this something you dont understand about C&C. you are below my intelligence level as well. which is why i have to answer your stupid questions.

mecha you are half witted as hell. u can record 20 1v1 with me right now u wont even get close to winning one. the last recording of me u lasted 2 mins and something secs. u play noobs 99% of the time, and you have no idea wtf u are doing in your videos, im sorry you think otherwise.

• 1 month later...