I'm willing to teach two people

c0rpsmakr

With the somewhat spike in activity, I've decided that I'll be willing to teach two people how to play, and I'm willing to teach everything I know. It would benefit me to help create some more competition on here for fun and to bring a little more life to ts, along with the fact that most of the people that I've taught have either stopped playing or turned out to just be a nuisance to the community (carnage aka electrjcs when i taught him before the ego, and mikerara).

I'd like to see who would be interested in learning and improving here. I'm free most afternoons, 3:15-8 Pacific Standard Time, and I'd like to pass on what I've learned over the years. I've competed against the best of the best over the the last 9 years and have a wealth of knowledge to offer.

But as stated before, I only have the patience to teach two people right now, at a time. Let me know if you're interested.

this topic has nothing to do with you trz, if you want to coattail on to my topic, do it elsewhere. your attitude isn't welcome here, nor will i respond any further to you. this is not about battling you or pitting players that are taught against eachother, this is for the good of the community and i don't want you to have anything to do with it.

Hey joe... wuss aka reid here

can I make a suggestion...one that would greatly benefit the TS community as a whole.

can your first objective be to teach Mechacaesel how to properly put a shirt on.

Seems he never learned :(

in seriousness...start with some modders....think "jonas" (some conflict player) has shown to want to get better

omfg if you turned nodrescue into a non whiney excuse for a human and an actual decent ts player, you should get the Nobel.