[BETA] Unused units

fullmetalthrash

If you just try to make a badger buildable, it's not selectable and therefore unusable

But paste this into a map if you want to change yaks into badgers:

[YAK]
Image=BADR
Primary=ParaBomb
Secondary=none
Ammo=5

For balance reasons you'll probably also want increase Cost=

The Badger is bugged. You can make it buildable but you can't make it take off to attack targets. Spy Plane has the same bug. This looks to be done to keep the player from giving a new order to Badger or Spy Plane once they are called in by "super weapon" or a map trigger.

I've read from cnc wikia that the Giant Ants come with a Tesla version dubbed "Tesla Ant" , I'm not talking about the queen but I guess this is just another unused unit. Also, all giant ants have their own build icon. Most of the new units in Counter-Strike are meant solely for campaigns but I think it's not that hard to make them buildable (like the early-version Tesla tanks, Volkov, Chitzoi, ATS and tactical nuke Migs).

I've read from cnc wikia that the Giant Ants come with a Tesla version dubbed "Tesla Ant" , I'm not talking about the queen but I guess this is just another unused unit.

It's just a mod unit. They found the icon somewhere and thought it was a real unit, because they Didn't Do The Research. That's all. :boring:

That wikia is far from accurate. Be sure to look for references if you see such things; many won't have 'em.

Also, all giant ants have their own build icon.

Again, mods. None of the ants have, or have ever had, official icons.