Let's Play Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn Redux

TaxOwlbear

Oh yeah going back to the Cargo Plane discussion a while back over its massive size, found this cool clip on YouTube featuring the real cargo plane in my "You May Also Like" section after watching your gameplay video. Lol

http://youtu.be/O2NChdoRFLo

It can literally carry just about every other unit featured in the game, if needed. http://m.imgur.com/gallery/PwzZV

BGiAWHx.jpg

tcxQGjz.jpg

TswkmuA.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good. I might have to cut back on the starting credits you get as I know in the original mission you had the challenge of selling certain structures to obtain the funds necessary to survive and attack with. There is also a hidden money crate somewhere on the map. I saw it got revealed in the video but you failed to get it. haha

This mission is one of the most frustrating missions in the entire games, possibly second only to the damn chopper mission - which isn't in this mod.

Not yet anyways. (if there is enough interest in self torture) lol

GDI was not too terrible in defending itself but yes I am annoyed that I failed to get the tech tree updated and the Orcas activated for the AI to use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

ALL OF THEM!

Seriously, though, probably Nod 13. It's nice to wrap up the Nod campaign first. That said, do you have plans for a credit video? Will you just leave the original video in or make  custom one? And which landmark will be zapped by the Ion Canon? I presume there's not way to mod in something akin to the screen where you chose between the four.