Hi, who still playing?

MrFrodo

Hi mate.  Depends on the days.  Some days there are 2-3 FF 8ers at once, and some days its more slow.

With that said, in the past month or two I have seen quite a lot of old players coming and going, so I think overall TS is growing (slowly).

Game has really slowed down lately , same old faces on every night (trz, humble, tight, kush) few more too takes about an hour to get a forest fires game, don't even bother with terrace as if u ain't in the main 8 players u probably get kicked . Rip ts, ra2 here we come

Just woke up and looked to see who is on right now... not to mention all the players that have been on/off in the past month alone...

I didn't even include the 2-3 namehiders that are on right now either, who are good.  Plus whatever oddball log wuss was just on lol.

Part of the problem here is everyone on TS is retarded and has 5,000 logins or hides, so when u look in lobby u don't see who is actually on.

I have seen a lot of old players come and go, which means once ladder / clans are up TS should be pretty solid IMO.

All the non-optimistic people have been saying TS will be dead forever now, but it's still here and with a better client than ever.

This year should be a good one for the TS  :tibsun:

1.jpg.ef658d5e66f06e43aa206feb0f7c6d19.jpg

2.jpg.f14351c2c1d21ea2a85e7a74ae1601a0.jpg

3.jpg.3b2693ed8ed0cf8c7ab92132d654dc95.jpg

4.jpg.8e5e969b47073c06608d9f2dbcb60d8a.jpg

6.jpg.46375551a757be07cc533df30fe1adeb.jpg

7.jpg.cf8534c3c508eaf517159dffc2ba5bcd.jpg

8.jpg.2df1e027b612606f8bf1a9cfc11ccb20.jpg

9.jpg.36e1086cc6f7042884df954a805fb576.jpg

10.jpg.da96c938026d694e862e96c37000a88e.jpg

11.jpg.ebaa89bcc4ba104dcf6a4630b1893b2f.jpg

I pop in once in a while when I have a few minutes to spare....id be on more if I saw more than just 3 battleday games up at all times.

wuss, lord of mods not wanting to play battleday!? :X

lol dont get me wrong, i love a good old mod game, but when the gameplay has now turned into a nod camp orgy sam site fest, it sorta takes the fun out of it

lol dont get me wrong, i love a good old mod game, but when the gameplay has now turned into a nod camp orgy sam site fest, it sorta takes the fun out of it

lol its been like that for years though, and i dont even know if people still play battleday anymore, that was the last shit mod that i actually ended up liking.

Being British I can't really stay online until 4am just to get the opportunity to possibly play 1 or maybe 2 forest fires. Just the same way I don't expect the Americans to come on at 2pm to coincide with the times I play. The only opportunity that I get to play tiberian sun nowadays is giants of war 4 on 4, which is quite fun but the Westwood side of the game is really terrible If you have no life and are willing to wait 15-30 mins just to start a game then it's fine (or if you idle at the computer s lot and don't mind waiting like humble and trz seem to do)

Played a lot of red alert recently and once u grasp the game it's a lot more fun purely because of the higher activity levels.

Such a shame always loved tiberian sun but there is very limited players now and the skill level is nothing like it used to be

I work 50 to 80 hours a week so I'm not usually idle at pc. When I do get on usually around 12am to 4am est. When it's a good time in uk. And u don't usually have to wait . Also the players that are good now even the above average are better than the elites of before.  Just not as much activity