2on2 Tournament Information and Sign Ups

XXxPrePxX

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tourny can start at any point and will finish when all teams involved have played out. If players like korc find a m8 then i will allow them to join in. I'm not gonna beg people to commit to certain times to play. If I'm on and you can arrange a match and need me to stream I will gladly help. Or if you have arranged a match let me know the date and time and i will try to make it. If your able to stream than be my guest and make sure stream and results are posted here. GLHF!

None of the previously mentioned teams commented on this post assuring me/us that they would be available for this tournament.

From the view of this thread, I only have 2 teams. Insaiyan and Pablo and Andy + ZigZag.

I prefer to collect around 10-12 teams. And I want the best possible tournament, meaning the best possible players. Some good teams are here, but I think if I wait a week or two more, there will be some other teams of interest to join.

iwin4prep?

None of the previously mentioned teams commented on this post assuring me/us that they would be available for this tournament.

From the view of this thread, I only have 2 teams. Insaiyan and Pablo and Andy + ZigZag.

I prefer to collect around 10-12 teams. And I want the best possible tournament, meaning the best possible players. Some good teams are here, but I think if I wait a week or two more, there will be some other teams of interest to join.

Hi you are?