2on2 Tournament Information and Sign Ups

XXxPrePxX

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, from my estimation we only have 6 teams.

Applications

Team: ZigZag and Andy

Team: Insaiyan and Pablo

Team: Buffalo and Justin

contact: Buff skype: a42below1 Justin skype: dicksoutforharambe

Team: XWIS Adam and Expand

Team: Nawb and Sodswsov (permitting sodswsov agrees)

Team: uJasT and neMi

With Korc looking for a partner, this would put us up to 7, however, this is not nearly the amount that I wanted when starting this thread. There are a lot of squabbles about trolls, yuri faction, and other meaningless junk that is stopping the community from further enjoyment. We still do not know/have people who can stream (Joe can't be streaming the entire tournament by himself) and the forum moderators are either ignoring my comments to clean up this thread or just not getting them.

From what I can see, this tournament is on pause until we have a community that wants to see it happen.

Aufnoob: PMs me, asking me and max to join this tourny....while at the same time trying to tell people to kick me when I join a game he's in l0l. Someone running a tournament that is too noob to play the pros he wants to join his tourny....Naw son. Better go ask the noobs you play with  :D

Prep: You're not participating in your own tourny? Hmmm.

And I would like to see this tourny....just so I can watch nobody beat someone who is used to playing as Yuri without them also going yuri (2v2). It appears to me that everyone that is a YR player, who is semi-pro or decent is signed up. Don't be so picky. Shall we begin?

because i'm allergic to static...you open your mouth and its only ever a bunch of static and nonsense. blah blah blah...and i asked you about it a month ago before i realised that all you do is talk garbage.

Aufnoob: PMs me, asking me and max to join this tourny....while at the same time trying to tell people to kick me when I join a game he's in l0l. Someone running a tournament that is too noob to play the pros he wants to join his tourny....Naw son. Better go ask the noobs you play with  :D

Prep: You're not participating in your own tourny? Hmmm.

And I would like to see this tourny....just so I can watch nobody beat someone who is used to playing as Yuri without them also going yuri (2v2). It appears to me that everyone that is a YR player, who is semi-pro or decent is signed up. Don't be so picky. Shall we begin?

1. Participating in my own tourny *could* lead to bias, it's better that one does not participate in their own tourny. Anyways, I do not have the game installed, as my main computer is Linux-based.

2. We still need a couple more teams to get this tournament started.

3. I would have hoped players like Matt/Max, Mark+___, Sunny+___, Ico+___(kinky?), etc. would have joined. Would have made the tournament more enjoyable.

Hope to have brackets set by tommorrow so we can start playing. Not sure how thats going to work..hard to assign games if both teams arnt on so may end up playing as the teams are on, kinda a first come first serve. If you have ability to stream, then the games will need to be posted here..if not ask me.

So there is 8 teams now, is this happening or what? Please let us know if its not, i might host a tourny :P

I'm in.  Will team with zigzag

Adam you are teaming with expand and zigzag with andy...correct?

yes, i was kidding as he said he was going to run a tournament  :laugh: