Survival Maps With smart AI

Alpaca

Hi. I played lots of survival maps. Almost all of them (including mine) has retard AI. AI picks spesific units ant goes for it. Doesnt shoot anything else in the way. Just walks passes and goes for one specific unit.

But some (rare...) maps has smart AI. AI atttacks which unit is nearst in those maps. for example [survival]Fortress 3.0 NoAir by Genx.

Do you know any other maps which has smart AI?

Please write their names or better upload as attachment. ^^

Question2: Do any of you know how to disable "no air" thing in GenX's Survival map?

Here are some maps by GenX, where "no air" mode hasn't been enabled.

But, as i remember, playing these maps is just rocketeer+disk spamming. Quite boring.

Thanks! I will use these map's triggers as template for my Skynet maps so Ill see if it works, ai is good or still bad.

You're going to want to look for a map called defend the president/or liberty allied only that has elevated water banks on the edge of the map. From all the survivals i've played it easily has the best triggers and smartest/hardest A.I. Played the map back in 2009ish on xwis with a guy named Brett Galloway (recently deceased) and haven't seen the map since. Been posting on strike-team forums for the past few years asking for this map to no avail. I've searched all over the web on every C&C related website including C&C sites in foreign languages and still nothing. This map is the holy grail of survivals.

You're going to want to look for a map called defend the president/or liberty allied only that has elevated water banks on the edge of the map. From all the survivals i've played it easily has the best triggers and smartest/hardest A.I. Played the map back in 2009ish on xwis with a guy named Brett Galloway (recently deceased) and haven't seen the map since. Been posting on strike-team forums for the past few years asking for this map to no avail. I've searched all over the web on every C&C related website including C&C sites in foreign languages and still nothing. This map is the holy grail of survivals.

I played maps called "defend the president" and "defend the liberty" but no water on these. You taking about different map then. :'(

I played maps called "defend the president" and "defend the liberty" but no water on these. You taking about different map then. :'(

Nooo, i played this map. You will never find it unless an older player who has it appears out of nowhere.

A shame my old computer got rid of all my maps!

Hey guys,

do you mean this map?

Unbenannt.jpg

I am not really sure, because there is no water on it.

But this map is really hard, i have never made it yet online.

If you tell me how to find the right name of the map in the custom maps folder, and if its allowed, i can upload you the map.

Nooo, i played this map. You will never find it unless an older player who has it appears out of nowhere.

A shame my old computer got rid of all my maps!

Yes only person left who might have a chance of having it is Sunny. I never got around to asking him. In fact, I just remembered that he might have been the 3rd guy on our team back when I played this map.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

The best survivals I played recently have been the Evil Hate Survivals by Aerion.

The A.I. is ok, but the challenge comes with the shear brute force of each wave and how fast they come at you. Before you deploy your MCV you already have 5 elite waves rushing towards you....

Ok maybe not that bad, but you know what I mean.

Try Evil Hate Survival v.27

If you beat that one let me know. I made an edited version of v.27 with No Yuri Tech. Extremely difficult map no doubt.

Edit: Actually Aerion just released a No Yuri edit of this map recently. Here it is.

940e6c9b2ed660b4f27897147e1e40f3b842d4c9(1).zip

An older version, V.17 Watch this video just to get a feel for this one.

Notice how Yuri Tech makes this one seem easy? Try it with no Yuri for some real fun.

The rest of the Evil Hate Survivals by Aerion can be downloaded here:

http://mapdb.cncnet.org/search.php?game=yr&age=0&search=Evil+Hate+Survival

Edited by aWarNoob_sed0na