Your favorite map +why.

JSDS

Good map: Death Valley girl 1on1.

Why? Well, superweapons must be on for this to be a good map, but its a great dynamic between Allies vs. Soviets. Allieds want the late game where they will almost be invincible with bfs/mirages at cliffs and chronosphere, but soviets have a lot of weapons early to go crazy rush and still manage to get a pretty early iron curtain. Creates hectic, stressed gameplay and has a lot of creative BOs that work. Could all out rush (since its hard to scout) or play for late game.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

For 1v1? Sinkhole - Its Crazy, random and results in some completely mental strategies.

For 2v2 Face down - small area, high eco, constant warfare and some rather unexpected strategies

3v3. - Tripple Crossed - Simple fun map which ussually results in pretty good games.

4v4 - Territorial Imperative - Completly chaotic map with so many strategies and possible ways of playing it.

FFA - Heck Freezes Over (In land rush mode)

• Upvote 2

Heck Freezes Over.  Shows the different skills of the game.  Knowing how to build, where to attack, how to split, tank control, map control, miner control.  Other maps u can get away with lacking in these, but not in heck.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gun_Man said:

Heck Freezes Over.  Shows the different skills of the game.  Knowing how to build, where to attack, how to split, tank control, map control, miner control.  Other maps u can get away with lacking in these, but not in heck.

Second person who speaks english in the topic ;)

I have many favourite maps for many different reasons...

RA2 Campaign: The Fox and the Hound - A very strategic mission (unless you do it the speed-run way) where you don't just amass a huge army to win, but make do with just a few select units.

YR Campaign: Time Shift - I remember playing this mission for hours when I first got this game. I also remember thinking "Cool! Dinosaurs are back!" I also like how you go back in time and the map basically just changes into another map. Would make a cool Super Weapon - "Map Morpher!"

Multiplayer: The good ol' super-unbalanced Little Big Lake :P - I didn't get online until years later and this was pretty much the only map I played on :D. So this is my favourite multiplayer map for no other reason but nostalgia... good times :).

Just now, fir3w0rx said:

I have many favourite maps for many different reasons...

RA2 Campaign: The Fox and the Hound - A very strategic mission (unless you do it the speed-run way) where you don't just amass a huge army to win, but make do with just a few select units.

YR Campaign: Time Shift - I remember playing this mission for hours when I first got this game. I also remember thinking "Cool! Dinosaurs are back!" I also like how you go back in time and the map basically just changes into another map. Would make a cool Super Weapon - "Map Morpher!"

Multiplayer: The good ol' super-unbalanced Little Big Lake :P - I didn't get online until years later and this was pretty much the only map I played on :D. So this is my favourite multiplayer map for no other reason but nostalgia... good times :).

Man little big lake was my childhood map. I used to play this map with my friend nonstop for like 5 years! Definitely good times?

• Upvote 1

On 04/05/2017 at 11:16 AM, -AuF- AuFRuLeR said:

Country Swing for nostalgic reasons...back in WOL days CS was played more than any other map for 2v2 clan matches. It was there I spent many late nights with some of the best friends I ever had on the interent.

Thanks god.

2 v 2 Map = CS

1 v 1 Map = DP 

Fun map (FFA; 3v3 etc.) Sedona / Heck / Defcon 6

• Upvote 1