Map database (over 30000 maps)

FunkyFr3sh

Looking for a specific map? You can search our database, example link:

http://mapdb.cncnet.org/search.php?game=ra&age=0&search=defen

age= is the maximum age of the map in months, keep it on 0 to find all maps

search= is the keyword to search for in the map title (minimum length is 3 chars)

Looks pretty bad right now but should get the job done, might update it at some point

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

This is great!

I wish you could make it more user-friendly for easier access.

Or perhaps, put all those maps in a single zip folder sortable by year/number of players/map type, and provide us the links for download.

Edited by MSBS
  • Like 1

On 9/18/2017 at 10:46 PM, MSBS said:

This is great!

I wish you could make it more user-friendly for easier access.

Or perhaps, put all those maps in a single zip folder sortable by year/number of players/map type, and provide us the links for download.

I may add a search function into the cncnet client later so you can select maps from the online db just like any map you already have without the need to download it manually

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/9/2020 at 8:06 PM, bk57 said:

How long time does it takes for CnCnet to upload new map to its database? 

0.0001 seconds :D

You just host a game with a new map and if someone joins who doesn't have the map then it will be uploaded automatically (but only if it doesn't exist on the server yet)

9 hours ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

0.0001 seconds :D

Seems that I am Legend. Yeah I mod maps make coop and defense but the point is when I start a game and have my ''new coop map'' noone can see the name of the map neither the map preview after join room. This is where Forum comes very handy you can download ''new coop map'' here and it works on client straight away. It's strange. ?

1 hour ago, bk57 said:

Seems that I am Legend. Yeah I mod maps make coop and defense but the point is when I start a game and have my ''new coop map'' noone can see the name of the map neither the map preview after join room. This is where Forum comes very handy you can download ''new coop map'' here and it works on client straight away. It's strange. ?

Hm, show me a map that doesn't work and i'll check.

If you copy the whole rules.ini into the map and it's getting too big then the server will refuse the map. 

If it's ts map and you try to add a custom map preview image then it will also refuse the map.

1 hour ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

u copy the whole rules.ini into the map and it's getting too big then the server will refuse the map. 

If it's ts map and you try to add a custom map preview image then it will also refuse the map.

Its a TS map and you right again its huge. For now am sending it for few ppl just to test it.
Preview using only existing minimap.
/map 16d377cc27c29aa0439871169ff3d9c158cae549 hash

18 hours ago, bk57 said:

Its a TS map and you right again its huge. For now am sending it for few ppl just to test it.
Preview using only existing minimap.
/map 16d377cc27c29aa0439871169ff3d9c158cae549 hash

The map hash doesn't help me if the file isn't on the server :D

• Haha 1

I want to try and edit a defense map for it to be like survival endless. I was doing that with the map I posted in my topic "can't open the map I created". How would I be able to accomplish this without the map not been able to open ever again after I close it and how could do this without the map failing for whatever reason?

On 9/19/2017 at 9:38 PM, FunkyFr3sh said:

I may add a search function into the cncnet client later so you can select maps from the online db just like any map you already have without the need to download it manually

I Think I may have saved you the trouble of making one :)

https://mapdb.cncnet.org/search/?game=ra&search=mis

open the link and you'll see what I meant ;)

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...