gaming foot pedal

herm_ra1

1 hour ago, fir3w0rx said:

Unless you don't have any arms, I can't see the point of using pedals for rts games; no advantage whatsoever, and therefore not cheating.

What other genre of games would benefit more? I can literally think of no other sport that would benefit more from foot-control other than kickboxing.

19 hours ago, dkeeton said:

What other genre of games would benefit more? I can literally think of no other sport that would benefit more from foot-control other than kickboxing.

Motorsports, particularly car racing games for when you're driving in stick shift mode. But obviously not a cheat in this genre because it's part of the game :D.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dkeeton said:

I bet you didn't view the linked product.

I did, but I only took a glance :P

Oh ok (just read it), there are advantages. For RA1 for example, you can macro the entire q combination thing (W, E, R, SHIFT+1, CTRL+1, Q) into just one pedal, or remap hard to reach keys like the move key (M) in the original Starcraft 1 (which are not normally remappable), and probably many other uses. So that said, I retract my verdict... CHEAT! :D

(Yes I know, it's new years eve and I'm at home typing this on my pc. After the recent uber-frightening robbery, we've decided to stay home as much as possible until our house is covered with roller shutters, cameras and screaming alarms! It's also good for when the zombies come :D.)

• Upvote 1