My map

ChallengerX_Pro

9 hours ago, ChallengerX_Pro said:

i use FA2 MO Editor 

You shouldn't that editor is made for MO not the original YR, could cause issues/bugs in the original game.
@Speeder Have the maps been tested for backward compatibility with vanilla YR?

9 hours ago, ChallengerX_Pro said:

use manual cliff not autocliff 

I can see that your cliffs are missing some tiles (not all of them), just from the preview images and the bridge graphics are glitching through the cliff tiles.
I marked the possible problematic areas below.

5acd3a348d9ff_Noname.jpg.558efe563bd970d2ea8c2c94acb54332.thumb.jpg.1a251d03d1528bfceb40a52651573251.jpg

Edited by FReQuEnZy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, McPwny said:

dude stop criticizing people maps off of rendered preveiws

Once they learn from their mistakes, which will cause a lot of gameplay problems on their maps.
Also, they can speak for themselves, go be a keyboard social justice warrior somewhere else.

2 hours ago, Lud0wig said:

He couldn't care less

Are you his boyfriend? 
How would you know what he cares about or doesn't?!

• Haha 1

ironic you would talk about gameplay issues since you dont actually you know, Gameplay. such a holier than thou officianado of home made ra2 maps you can spot an insignifigant lat tile error from 50 kilometers using finalTS on a ra2 map using a potatoe computer jury rigged to a black and white TV just to increase your forum post count.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, McPwny said:

ironic you would talk about gameplay issues since you dont actually you know, Gameplay. such a holier than thou officianado of home made ra2 maps you can spot an insignifigant lat tile error from 50 kilometers using finalTS on a ra2 map using a potatoe computer jury rigged to a black and white TV just to increase your forum post count.

I think you gotta stop trolling and do something actually useful with your life unless what you consider useful is being the forum's hypocrite.
Then, please go right ahead and sit on the erect number of my forum posts.

Edited by FReQuEnZy
  • Like 1

sure you can dismiss me as a troll, you can even insult me. doesn't change the fact that you are useless. call me a hypocrite and tell me to go do something useful, as we both sit here and talk about spending a lot of time painstakingly detailing maps no one will really play.

1 hour ago, McPwny said:

sure you can dismiss me as a troll, you can even insult me. doesn't change the fact that you are useless. call me a hypocrite and tell me to go do something useful, as we both sit here and talk about spending a lot of time painstakingly detailing maps no one will really play.

Why even start the conversation then?

because telling people to fix and improve their maps and telling people to take the time to make the map meet your standards despite never having any intention of using the map at all, its a massive dick move dude. not cool.

5 hours ago, McPwny said:

because telling people to fix and improve their maps and telling people to take the time to make the map meet your standards despite never having any intention of using the map at all, its a massive dick move dude. not cool.

Sorry, but I see no problem from Freq's posts here. In fact, if I was the map maker I would be very grateful that someone is going out of their way to detail an error in the map I created. Especially since the map is being posted for the public to criticize and use. I don't think you have a point here outside of trolling this thread (even if you didn't mean to troll it). 

9 hours ago, McPwny said:

despite never having any intention of using the map at all

I had every intention of using his maps in multiplayer and if deemed fun enough get them added into cncnet map pool.

I wouldn't be motivated to comment on poorly designed maps with no potential.

Edited by FReQuEnZy