How do I make thee AI build a huge base?

Contra

I'm trying to make a super difficult AI to fight. I tried editing the rules.ini section like WarFactoryLimit = 100, or something like that with all the structures. But it doesn't build more than a certain number of structures. How would I make it build say, 10 refineries? I've been searching alot and haven't found any answer. Thanks for your help.

• 3 months later...

You know I build a series of maps I call CompStomp Survivor, so I tried to do the same thing to create more brutal opponents,. What I have done is use the Team Script Trigger editors to force more attack action, Buy if you want to force more build action you can use just the trigger for build building type and decide on the event you want. Then I did the unthinkable  I set the AI up with 3 MCV when the battle began the AI was building everything in 3's that would be 3 war fact, barracks, sentry guns, and that then translated to 3 war fact 3 tanks at a time, same thing with men of course you could add more by using the change to trigger but the AI doesn't seem to build units as quickly that way.

Check this map out CompStomp Survivor LIV  I have another that has the multiple MCV set up I'll get it here too.

https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/9514-boggle04s-compstomp-survivor-liv/?tab=comments#comment-73016

• 2 months later...

You can try lowering the tech requirement to build MCV, and perhaps edit the AI ini and make AI triggers which contain MCV as part of its task force and have it deploy.

As described above tho, be careful as with editing rules ini for base, the AI can build with insane pace down to the point you might suddenly have enemy defense or power plant built around your base.

You can modify the ini code to increase how the AI builds, but I have a CompStomp Survivor map that I put 3 Conyards on the AI base and had them change house to the AI team, and they will build 3 of everything at 1 time, especially as far as base defenses, by modifying the ini I've seen it happen to but will only build as aggressive as enemy builds, I've seen 3 war factories at a time being built with 3 tanks roll out with the conyard build though.  Look through my maps I have 1 you can try it is CompStomp Survivor LIV in my maps list.

https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/9514-boggle04s-compstomp-survivor-liv/?tab=comments#comment-73016

Edited by Boggle04
page address