Please Remove Yuri Rebalance Patch (Community) option

ᅚᅚᅚ

Hi I completely refuse the new option because [ORIGINALLY]  it is not part of the game and it is from [THE COMMUNITY] and I realized that most of it is against yuri army , it reduces lots of things!  and it increases things to make yuri weaker like [Psychic Tower's power requirement from 100 to 150] and like

[Increased charge time of Genetic Mutator super-weapon by 1 minute].

Yuri doesn't even have lots of units like soviets and the allied so this patch is not needed, There is no fun for yuri in that option.
it is enough that there is Red Alert 2 option.

Please leave the game as it was.

Edited by ᅚᅚᅚ
  • Upvote 1

You're welcome to play me or watch me play as Yuri with those changes, I have no problem displaying how the changes simply change the Yuri meta as opposed to making it weak.

2 hours ago, ᅚᅚᅚ said:

I realized that most of it is against yuri army

All of it is against towards the Yuri army and none of the other factions.

Edited by RaVaGe

I did tried the balance patch, tbh it's not bad, it will force Yuri players to be more active, also keep in mind that Gatling trucks are now stronger faster, Viruses have netter range and Lashers build time reduced.

It can be better ofc, but I just wish that Gatling trucks can carry an infantry unit, just like in the mod maps by @FlyingMustache

59 minutes ago, Chandler said:

As you've said, It's optional so no harm done - just don't choose that option if you don't like it?

Optional or not optional it is originally not part of game and you all know that ......... and when I play in other people's games most of them will choose that option.

23 minutes ago, aWarN1GGa said:

I did tried the balance patch, tbh it's not bad, it will force Yuri players to be more active, also keep in mind that Gatling trucks are now stronger faster, Viruses have netter range and Lashers build time reduced.

It can be better ofc, but I just wish that Gatling trucks can carry an infantry unit, just like in the mod maps by @FlyingMustache

But most of the patch are negative things in yuri army.

Edited by ᅚᅚᅚ
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aWarN1GGa said:

Haha, the sneaky Yuri clones!

48 minutes ago, ᅚᅚᅚ said:

Optional or not optional it is originally not part of game and you all know that ......... and when I play in other people's games most of them will choose that option.

But most of the patch are negative things in yuri army.

You can always host your own game without the option. :P

12 minutes ago, RaVaGe said:

I mean that if gattling tank could transport 1 infantry, with it's current speed, one could easily sneak a Yuri Prime in a Gattling tank behind some one's base and sell it all in a few seconds. 

Can be set to be unable to use buildings capture once inside? I mean Boris can't call airstrike when inside IFV, after all surfing the water is quite enough for that unit.

1 hour ago, XXxPrePxX said:

You are pretty new here, huh?

Yuri has notoriously been banned from games due to its imbalances.

No I think you are the pretty new here. welcome to yuri's revenge.

Here in yuri's revenge game kicking people who use yuri is not fair!!!!!!! it is part of the game!!!!! yuri doesn't even have lots of units.

Remember the name of the game.

Edited by ᅚᅚᅚ
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Lying as usual, Csoh will post the games here. :D

8 hours ago, ᅚᅚᅚ said:

How is yuri Overpower and the patch reduces lots of things in yuri army?

That is delusion.

I see you don't get sarcasm, RaVaGe played as Yuri on his patch and lost every game he played vs someone who wasn't even building super weapons. :D

Edited by Ferret
Double post, merged into a singular post
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ᅚᅚᅚ said:

How is yuri Overpower and the patch reduces lots of things in yuri army?

That is delusion.

The best players in this game for 17 years know a lot about all fractions.
Yuri is a little bit OP for years, we all know this. Balance Changes are usual in all games nowadays, the problem ist Westwood or EA are no longer active in this game for years.

Its the same fact, as germany, lybia etc. are not as strong as the typical iraq, US/Korea/France fraction.

Answer to this 2 questions:
1) Why do you want a fraction which is stronger then the other fractions in average?
2) Why do you complain about an optional setting, which is the same as several other optional settings (like SW on/off etc.)?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A1: I don't care about [stronger or not stronger] all I know that the game was made like that so leave it as it was.

The only change I want in the game is new  colors because they are simple change.

If you want to make patch then insert the patch into a map but don't insert it into the game then making it option!

Keep the original things as they were but the modded things keep them in maps.

A2: I complain about an optional setting that is originally not part of the game but Super weapon option is part of the game and you know that.

Edited by ᅚᅚᅚ

I am agree, looks like was made for somebody that don't know how to control Yuri units, for example for a long time i think that in small maps soviets win 100% but they are allied players that show me that a good lateral thinking can win in small maps, at the end depends of the player, bad players that don't know howt to play it need more there and less there, the unique true  is that tesla units, destroyer tank, apocalypse tank, need a change for be useful Frequenzy make a pro balance that i like it in that units, like increase the tesla trooper range of fire, tesla tank and apocalypse can turn the turret in motion, and more armor and range of fire of the destroyer tank. 

3 hours ago, reflexion said:

The best players in this game for 17 years know a lot about all fractions.
Yuri is a little bit OP for years, we all know this. Balance Changes are usual in all games nowadays, the problem ist Westwood or EA are no longer active in this game for years.

Its the same fact, as germany, lybia etc. are not as strong as the typical iraq, US/Korea/France fraction.

Answer to this 2 questions:
1) Why do you want a fraction which is stronger then the other fractions in average?
2) Why do you complain about an optional setting, which is the same as several other optional settings (like SW on/off etc.)?

Is not about be an optional setting is about be a bad balance. 

5 hours ago, ᅚᅚᅚ said:

A1: I don't care about [stronger or not stronger] all I know that the game was made like that so leave it as it was.

The only change I want in the game is new  colors because they are simple change.

If you want to make patch then insert the patch into a map but don't insert it into the game then making it option!

Keep the original things as they were but the modded things keep them in maps.

A2: I complain about an optional setting that is originally not part of the game but Super weapon option is part of the game and you know that.

You can use the official Yuri XWIS Server if you dont like it or play Singleplayer.