CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello,

why this happen ? Searched on the forum and no result.

Thank you!

proxy.png

Edited by freshmeat

4 answers to this question

It says you have an unsecured web proxy that's operating from your IP address. How many computers share this IP?

Maybe your PC has a virus that's installed an http proxy, or maybe someone else in your house.

12 minutes ago, dkeeton said:

It says you have an unsecured web proxy that's operating from your IP address. How many computers share this IP?

Maybe your PC has a virus that's installed an http proxy, or maybe someone else in your house.

Hello,

I don't have any virus or proxy installed. There are 1 pc and 3 phones connected to the network (router ---> switch ---> PC).

4 hours ago, freshmeat said:

Hello,

I don't have any virus or proxy installed. There are 1 pc and 3 phones connected to the network (router ---> switch ---> PC).

Cool, sounds like you'll be online in no time.

13 hours ago, dkeeton said:

Cool, sounds like you'll be online in no time.

Nice joke

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FunkyFr3sh
      Looking for testers for a new release of TS-DDraw. 

Download: https://github.com/CnCNet/ts-ddraw/releases

Should work for Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. 

For all those who don't know TS-DDraw, this is what it can do: 
      Working windowed mode without having to change windows to 16bit 
      Makes the game running smooth on Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10  and wine (Need testers for Vista!) 
      Can fix black screens, invisible menus and other issues

ddraw.zip
    • By blah
      Just updated to latest release, haven't changed any settings on the machine and can no longer play. Games starts then as soon as I start to try to play everything locks up.
      EDIT: If I set game to CnC Draw it works, DDwrapper no longer works. 
    • By tutankhamun
      How to know which map is which, in your Red Alert 2\Maps\Custom folder?
      whole files looks like this;

there is only one way to see their names while opening file and searching "Basic" in.

is there any basic way to know while wandering in your map folder? i really need that
    • By kral
      Dostlar yardım edin lütfen oyun kurmaya maalesef bu hatayı alıştırıcı alıyorum surekli ne yapmam lazım yonetici olarak çalıştırıyorum olmadı  10 64 bit kazan

Friends, please help me to play this error I'm getting this error while trying to do what I did not run as a manager win 10 64 bit PLEASE HELP URGEN
    • By MrCellophane
      I installed the collection from Origin but every time I run the game, it's super laggy. I have the game speed set at 5 but it runs like if it was at 1 or 2. Every so often, it'll speed up and everything moves fast but that only lasts about 5 seconds and it slows down again. 
      I've ran task manager on the side to keep an eye on the performance. RAM sits usually at about 20% and CPU is at around the 24% mark. I also don't have any other major programs open in the background, not even a Google chrome window open. Only things running are the logitech mouse program for the button mapping and Origin, of course. 
      Set up: Intel i5 4670k, GTX 1060 3gb, 16gb RAM (DDR4), installed in a SanDisk SSD.