I thought I was going to Get back into this game.

So i played my first game no problem lost you know its been a while precapped oils thats interesting then i get a 1 hour cooldown when my opponent does not connect to me so ty for ruinging my experience this is dog water and cnc is a still a joke. what is going on to where this happened for no reason i didnt do anything wrong wth?????????

DOG ALERT WATER 2.png

Believe there was a deployment on the ladder around this time and it could have bugged. There should also be a message explaining why there was a cooldown coming down which isn't shown there either which further indicates a bug.  

I've checked your account, there shouldn't be any restrictions.

well its prob cause im terrible at the game havent won a single game so i know its not cheating and i dont know how to cheat and i never will cause thats for pathetic people with no life, but other than that im the worst player on the ladder is there less than 100 people on the ladder now? if so then i guess thats it its dead officially im going back to sc2 then cya

i never felt lower than i do right now i used to like this game i was top 20 every month now im just a guy people beat and tell me ohh ur not bad but they want bad players to win against