EzlMmyn.jpg

Windows say i have a trojaner in

- cncnet.exe

- TiberianDawn_Online_installer.exe

- RedAlert1_Online_installer.exe

Edited by doublexe

7 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

185951826_Schermopname(113).thumb.png.357ee35bd773977729f7960283e76279.pngI don't have an answer to this. I just wanted to say that both my laptop and pc also say that there's a trojan horse.

Edited by SmegmaLasagna

hello, 

I have the same problem here.

what can i do so i can still play tiberian sun?

3 hours ago, Tore said:

Seems like there are some false positives with a recent update of cncnet5.exe.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/3fbef906e35315d52d26875155122468b5cdfee36d92b9b96396c0b14fa26f9a/detection

I've submitted the cncnet5.exe to Microsoft for analysis so far.

How long until we are able to log on CNC? I'm getting the same message and windows wont allow the program to open.

Posted (edited)

To play, you will have to go to Windows Defender Security Center -> Virus & Threat Protection, then click on Threat History. You will see Win32/Azden.A!cl, click on that and Restore.

Edit: Microsoft has updated their definitions and cncnet5.exe is no longer getting flagged. All you have to do now is to update your virus definitions in the Security Center.

Edited by dkeeton

7 hours ago, dkeeton said:

To play, you will have to go to Windows Defender Security Center -> Virus & Threat Protection, then click on Threat History. You will see Win32/Azden.A!cl, click on that and Restore.

Edit: Microsoft has updated their definitions and cncnet5.exe is no longer getting flagged. All you have to do now is to update your virus definitions in the Security Center.

my security is updated and still can't play..

11 minutes ago, jeweetzelf said:

my security is updated and still can't play..

Then do what's crossed out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FunkyFr3sh
      To play in the new game lobby download the following file and copy it into your game folder: cncnet5.exe

If you don't have the game installed yet or you don't know where you installed it then please download one of the following mini Multi-Player installers:

Preview:

• By Amph
      i can't see the laser of the core defnder is that intentional to prevent the internal error bug?
    • By W1NDW4LK3R
      Registering Your Gamesurge Account on CnCNet

NOTE: At this moment, this does NOT work on the Yuri's Revenge client.

Registering your account on CnCNet is a very simple process, and is recommended. One of the main reasons we recommend registering is that you'll be able to combat potential impersonators. An impersonator is a person who pretends to be someone else for entertainment or fraud. You'll also be able to have awards tied to your account such as the Gold Medal.

Registering is very easy, so here's where we'll begin. Our client is tied with our partners over at GameSurge.

1. Go to: https://gamesurge.net/createaccount/

2. Enter your information here. Your account name is the name that will be displayed when other players perform a whois on you. Your account name will NOT become your display name.

3. Login to your email. Check your junk folder as well, as sometimes your email will put GameSurge's email into the junk folder. The email should arrive in a timely manner, it should not take more than 30 minutes. The instructions are also posted in the email.

4. Start a private message with a bot, or an admin. Enter the command in the chat window. This can also be performed in the lobby as well. I do not recommend doing this as if you mess up, your information will be plastered all over the lobby. I have seen this happen.

The command is:
      /authserv auth <account> <temporary password>

Your temporary password is the password located in the email you received from GameSurge.

5. You will receive a notification from AuthServ stating that your information has been accepted.

You are now logged into your account.

Changing Your Password

1. Start a private message with a bot, or an admin. Enter the command in the chat window. You can also enter the command in the lobby.

The command is:
      /authserv pass <old password> <new password>

2. You will receive a notification from AuthServ in the lobby stating that your password has been successfully changed.

NOTE: If you've pasted your account information in the lobby, change your password immediately!

Logging Into Your Account

1. Start a private message with a bot, or an admin. Enter the command in the chat window. You can also enter the command in the lobby.

The command is:
      /authserv auth <account> <password>

2. You will receive a notification from AuthServ in the lobby stating that you've been recognized.

You are now logged into your account.

When clicking onto a user, you'll receive information about this user. If this user has logged into their account, you will see a (No Fake) title applied to their name and the account they're logged into.

If you have any questions or are unsure on what to do, post a reply below!