Question

EzlMmyn.jpg

Windows say i have a trojaner in

- cncnet.exe

- TiberianDawn_Online_installer.exe

- RedAlert1_Online_installer.exe

Edited by doublexe

7 answers to this question

185951826_Schermopname(113).thumb.png.357ee35bd773977729f7960283e76279.pngI don't have an answer to this. I just wanted to say that both my laptop and pc also say that there's a trojan horse.

Edited by SmegmaLasagna

3 hours ago, Tore said:

Seems like there are some false positives with a recent update of cncnet5.exe.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/3fbef906e35315d52d26875155122468b5cdfee36d92b9b96396c0b14fa26f9a/detection

I've submitted the cncnet5.exe to Microsoft for analysis so far.

How long until we are able to log on CNC? I'm getting the same message and windows wont allow the program to open.

To play, you will have to go to Windows Defender Security Center -> Virus & Threat Protection, then click on Threat History. You will see Win32/Azden.A!cl, click on that and Restore.

Edit: Microsoft has updated their definitions and cncnet5.exe is no longer getting flagged. All you have to do now is to update your virus definitions in the Security Center.

Edited by dkeeton

7 hours ago, dkeeton said:

To play, you will have to go to Windows Defender Security Center -> Virus & Threat Protection, then click on Threat History. You will see Win32/Azden.A!cl, click on that and Restore.

Edit: Microsoft has updated their definitions and cncnet5.exe is no longer getting flagged. All you have to do now is to update your virus definitions in the Security Center.

my security is updated and still can't play..

11 minutes ago, jeweetzelf said:

my security is updated and still can't play..

Then do what's crossed out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DoubleOG
      delete
    • By Salvation
      *NEW VERSION HAS RELEASED 9th of June 2021*

Hi guys!

Download here (new version V0.99.9.2, 9th of June 2021):
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/8o4atgwe9r3fax5/CCRDX-2021.rar?dl=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im currently working on a mod that takes us on a different timeline of Tiberium universe. GDI and Nod are still fight against each other, but both sides has a completely different arsenal than C&C95 had.

In this timeline, The First Tiberian War were not fought on 1995, it only takes place on somewhere between 2015-2020's. Since the global economic disaster that appeared on 2008, Nod has grown up and gathered up massive army. Tiberium meteor was also hit on earth at 2007 and has terraformed earth on a something which is not on this reality. There will be no mercy...

My goal is to release the first version during this year. Currently both GDI and Nod are ready (shp's and voices). There are several multiplayer maps and hopefully i can convert several CS/Aftermath missions for compatible into this mod. Thanks to Allen262 great Red Dawn mod, i was able to use many shp's from there. Also several shp's were loaded from sprites.openra.net and ra.afraid.org. Few of the shp's are made by me (partially).

• By RAM-katsh
      To funky.
      https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/6-2021/ra/games/332505
      I played the above game this morning.
      I was sov, he was allied.
      At ebd of the game , Im  pretty sure I won and  about to finish the game.
      He suddenly disconnected but the ladder said somehow draw.
      It's very serious issue that some guys know HOW TO FOOL THE LADDER AND MAKE THE SCORE NO COUNT.
      I have a question, can funky see the detail starts of the game which shows nothing but "shake hands" on the ladder results page.
      If so plz make my match result proper score.
      thx.
      Oh I forgot to mention this, this is not the 1st time I got cheated like this. Crush often did this.
    • By untitled83
      I'm trying to play ra1 online. I click on the "Play Online" which attempts to launch cncnet5.exe but it doesn't launch. The event viewer shows the following 2 events when i try to run the game
      Event 1
      Level: Error  Message: .NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.9151 -  Source: .NET Runtime ^^^ Not a very informative error
      Event 2
      level: Information source: windows error reporting Message: Fault bucket 1500961723287199156, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: cncnet5.exe P2: 5.0.0.0 P3: 5f4f87ab P4: cncnet5 P5: 5.0.0.0 P6: 5f4f87ab P7: 2 P8: 61 P9: FatalError P10:  To be fair, I'm a developer and i've got a .net development environment going (this is my work laptop as well) with every possible .net version for various reasons.  I've installed and uninstalled .net 3.5 a few times but still no success.
      Do we know if/when there will be a .net 4.5 version of cncnet?

• By Brainiac
      Does anyone else have this problem after the last update?, i cant play.