Original player just saying hi (Akiller7k)

Akiller7k

Hi guys,

I was feeling a bit nostalgic and searched my name and Tiberian Sun and found a few posts on Xwis. Found out most of them came here. Back a long long time ago, I played under akiller7k, ganador01, abnrgr06a and quite a few other names. I was mostly a firestorm player, but came back to original TS after a while. Either way, I was extremely competitive on the bracket and was always in the running. I hit first at least one month that I recall with many top 10 placements. Having said all of that, just saying hi and seeing if there is anyone around that I remember or that remembers me.

Thanks,

• Like 1

I believe i remember you, didnt u always host a game in xwis? I remember seeing that name so many times.. i was under abom39 but nobody remembers that name lol. Ive been most active the last 4 years on cncnet... they did such a wonderfull job to keep it alive. You'd love it, with all the new hotkeys, functions, faster loads and crazzyyy skilled players that you can spectate as well, and you can get back into it pretty quick!

14 hours ago, Holland said:

I believe i remember you, didnt u always host a game in xwis? I remember seeing that name so many times.. i was under abom39 but nobody remembers that name lol. Ive been most active the last 4 years on cncnet... they did such a wonderfull job to keep it alive. You'd love it, with all the new hotkeys, functions, faster loads and crazzyyy skilled players that you can spectate as well, and you can get back into it pretty quick!

I only played on live servers. Never Xwis.

3 hours ago, 9LivesCatFood said:

sunflight was a moderator on WOL paid by westwood. not all of us played when it came out so you wouldnt understand.

I played when it came out, you retard. I know who he was.

You didnt get the hint, who are you, to say who is special or not?

Btw. how can you still play so terrible after so many years? I mean i stopped playing for years came back and you still the same little kid,, who thinks he is "special" and still dont know the basics of ts.

welcome back Akiller57.

Edited by Mola

3 hours ago, Mola said:

I played when it came out, you retard. I know who he was.

You didnt get the hint, who are you, to say who is special or not?

Btw. how can you still play so terrible after so many years? I mean i stopped playing for years came back and you still the same little kid,, who thinks he is "special" and still dont know the basics of ts.

welcome back Akiller57.

Sunflight was a woman you lying wannabe ton2 guy. also, i dont play much at all so youre still just spewing out of your ass random gibberish projecting stupidity. thinking anybody cares about your tiberian sun credentials. you care so much what other people think of you. hilarious.

Edited by 9LivesCatFood

On 4/23/2019 at 10:06 AM, SyS said:

i remember the name akiller57 but not yours ha :D!
Welcome back though.

-SyS

Yeah that seems familiar to me as well. I'm not sure if that was me or not LOL. I don't think so though. I had so many accounts back then. At one point, I had like 7 accounts in the top 10 on the ladder. That month I got temp banned for playing them against each other. LOL. I remember lurker just like everyone does. Not sure if he remembers me or is even around. 

At the time, I played NOD extremely heavily due to everyone playing GDI. I utilized a heavy defense infantry rush strategy that allowed me to counter all the early disruptor drops by messing with their tech tree killing the barracks and power plants early on. I was nearly undefeated on terrace with this strategy, but it worked okay on forest fires.  Generally it would slow down the rush just enough for me to get enough AA up and enough rocket infantry to drop most of them before they landed or to minimize damage.

Edited by Akiller7k
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 7:40 PM, 9LivesCatFood said:

Sunflight was a woman 

I can confirm, Sunflight was a woman. This was pretty widely known at the time. No idea if the person in the Sunflight role changed over time of course, but the main Sunflight people interacted with was indeed female.

• 3 months later...