Why is the TS community so much nicer than others?

Hungry Mike

Many people say, the TS community would be hostile and selfish or even "toxic". But its the opposite: Ts players become more and more friendly, people respect each other, are honest (shit talk, anger) and think and play for their teammates. Regarding noobs, they kick them, because its not fair to the other players, but if possible, they let them spec or even take them in their team. Now compare that to TD or RA: The RA community is noobhostile, noone even talks, players are quiet, dont share anything with another and are selfish - except Cro Pro Bro of course... :D. And so many said the TD community would be better - but its even worse: They all run away from you, if you are good, hate you, dont respect you, even if you win 70 out of 75 games, they wont honor that and respect you, but downgrade you and make false explanations up to save their ego (Smt). They will pretend to be your friend and call your names, when they think you arent there (Speedy, Smt).  You cant even play FFA anymore, because they brake any rule possible, team up against you all the time. And in 1vs1, if they lose, they cry, but if they win, they wont even consider real unbalance or unfairness of a map, even if you say it in the game. Then they dont care for their teammates in TD. Just do, what you like. 1 year ago it was much better, when Chem managed to make fun games for all with big crowds; but thats gone now too. Thats the reason, why TS is for the moment much more fun than TD (or RA). Just smooth games with people, who are ok, where you can lose a game without getting called names and win without getting punished for it.

Edited by OnePostPony
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Holland said:

Its cause lovely people like yourself have an influence, consciously or unconsciously. ❤️

Thx, Holland :). The same goes for you! I doubt that i have an "positive" influence, but its just much more honest and real in TS and kind of friendly too. Tho sources say this heart at the end makes someone high in office uncomfartable (whos still Nr. 2 until the year 2020...) lol.

Edited by OnePostPony

Not sure about the TS or TD community, but I fully agree with the red alert community. Some of the red alert players are hostile to you too if you beat them one game, and kicks you on the next one. As for quiet players, some of them are just shy (usually the noobs) or maybe they just play for fun without being serious enough to communicate tactical gameplay stuffs but they can still respect you as a player, so I can forgive these kind of silent players.

• Like 1

we actually are hostile and selfish or even "toxic".  We just have a good pr firm publishing stories about how we help little old ladies cross the street....

Edited by amokk
I misspelled something
  • Haha 2

I don't know why u r saying this..    but i've been a newb

It suck to be a newb in TS..   I remember Being kicked out of game for no reason...    I wouldn't even be able to spec 2v2 or something...   They'd proceed with 5 players instead but not have me in...  

I remember before joining a pro game i had to message the host "If i join willl you kick me?"

Host: "No"

and when i joined he wouldn't kick me

he'd just ban

The tiberian sun pro players aren't that freindly except a few...   So the only the way to get in there is to master those map.....    Or first play giants....       

*****IT SUCKS BEING A NEWB IN TS*******

On 6/25/2019 at 6:46 PM, |Noob| said:

I don't know why u r saying this..    but i've been a newb

It suck to be a newb in TS..   I remember Being kicked out of game for no reason...    I wouldn't even be able to spec 2v2 or something...   They'd proceed with 5 players instead but not have me in...  

I remember before joining a pro game i had to message the host "If i join willl you kick me?"

Host: "No"

and when i joined he wouldn't kick me

he'd just ban

The tiberian sun pro players aren't that freindly except a few...   So the only the way to get in there is to master those map.....    Or first play giants....       

*****IT SUCKS BEING A NEWB IN TS*******

But if they let you in, the game will suck. There should be some "Beginners Only" rooms for noobs so they can learn giants. But better is to wait for 2 noobs and split them to the 2 teams, so teams are fair again. But the TS community is mostly not capable of using the letters A, B, C or D or the numbers 1-8.

In RA, its easier to get pure noob games, but they kick you out of pro games as well. In TD, there is a much higher chance to get in, but you will meet Phd, Pence or Chem most of the time, who will eat you up for breakfest.

So you have to go through it, it will take time!

Hey Mr.  If u can read I clearly said that they won't even let me spec

I would be in game and they won't even let me spec.

What's the problem with specing a game

"NONE" right

Nowdays i can get a game to speec and play atleast

The RA community is the majority, so it seems they are the loudest. TD players are weird but harmless, and TS players seem to banter a lot (at least towards me) and have elitism. RA2 is the whiniest xD.

Overall since I am the king of toxicity and troll; I can agree that Red Alert is very toxic. But Ford only keeps the other toxic players in check. As long as you play at a decent level, you wont get flamed. (this shouldnt be hard since RA is all about tanks :D)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, AndrewFord said:

The RA community is the majority, so it seems they are the loudest. TD players are weird but harmless, and TS players seem to banter a lot (at least towards me) and have elitism. RA2 is the whiniest xD.

Overall since I am the king of toxicity and troll; I can agree that Red Alert is very toxic. But Ford only keeps the other toxic players in check. As long as you play at a decent level, you wont get flamed. (this shouldnt be hard since RA is all about tanks :D)

xD. Hahaha :D. Yeah, Ts players love to shit talk. RA2 the whiniest? I only see the Kike videos, so i cant tell lol. Td players are only a few, but they often talk much after a game in the lobby.

Btw: Noone talks about the Dune "community" XD. Is there any Dune community alive?

On 6/29/2019 at 10:43 AM, OnePostPony said:

Btw: Noone talks about the Dune "community" XD. Is there any Dune community alive?

Apparantly they have their own discord.
Got out of it though, it is mainly russian.

And yes, as TD player, I am weird and harmless. :)

• Haha 1

You are not allowed to win a TD game. You are not allowed to be good in TD. They will do anything to get you, brake any rule there is. 2vs1, 3vs1 even 4vs1, dont tell you about a 2nd mcv, use shit maps, which gives them a bonus, and so on. Just a toxic, hypocritical community after all. Guys like Chem will cry, when you outplay them fairly, but even 3vs1 you in rage and dont tell you about 2nd mcvs. Its just not fun to play TD with these guys. They brake any rule and think they win the game, when in fact, they lose because of rule braking. But it shows only how weak they are. Ts is much fairer and nicer!

Oddly enough, I experienced 2v1/3v1 numerous of times at TS. Henceforth, not playing that game any more.
(Dune2000 simply got boring for me tbh, sorry Dune2k community)

What is the point of screaming " cheater"  and still continuing to walk into those kind of hosted games?
I sense a lot of anger, that you kept all those years. Simply forget about it. That is what your enemies want, right? Forget them.
Let them live in their own little pool of poo and piss. Or imagine such an image if it can make you happy.

If you suspect someone cheating. Simply avoid that person from that point onwards.
They eat your salt. So, don't give them salt. Don't feed trolls.

If you want a fair game. Host one yourself. And kick any one who has beaten you. I am sure you will find a willing victim eventually.

5 hours ago, X3M said:

Oddly enough, I experienced 2v1/3v1 numerous of times at TS. Henceforth, not playing that game any more.
(Dune2000 simply got boring for me tbh, sorry Dune2k community)

What is the point of screaming " cheater"  and still continuing to walk into those kind of hosted games?
I sense a lot of anger, that you kept all those years. Simply forget about it. That is what your enemies want, right? Forget them.
Let them live in their own little pool of poo and piss. Or imagine such an image if it can make you happy.

If you suspect someone cheating. Simply avoid that person from that point onwards.
They eat your salt. So, don't give them salt. Don't feed trolls.

If you want a fair game. Host one yourself. And kick any one who has beaten you. I am sure you will find a willing victim eventually.

Well, then i wouldnt play with 95 % of the TD community, because they all 2vs1, 3vs1 me in ffa games (which is rule braking: ffa means NO alliances; and an alliance is to team up and work together, not to formally ally necessarily), capture bases of players, who left, dont tell about 2nd mcvs, use bugs, even lag on purpose, and so on. Its just horrible. I dont do that, i am a man of principle. You dont have that in the TS community. Yesterday, a guy called me names, because i pointed his cheating (2vs1 in ffa) out. If its FFA, it doesnt mean no rules: Its not a diplomacy game and its certainly not a team game. But they will sell their mother to win a game, because they have some serious issues, for which they have to compensate. They need the feeling of power, because they feel powerless; so sad.

There are some good guys in the TD community, like Hashton, Hk10, Claudio or "Justme". But the rest is mostly a bunch of crybabies and cheaters, who cry, when you win fairly, and cry, when you win by rule braking.

Edited by OnePostPony