August 2019 ladder community input.

KHANIVORE

The same people played the ladder on 23509235235 logs, that is the only difference. Since people cant act like clowns and hide on 40 names and relog, it appears that there is less activity. That is literally the ONLY difference. And being that probably 40-50% of the ladder consisted of two-three peoples' names (who haven't been on the past few days), naturally the participation is going to drop. There weren't a whole lot of people playing before. Let's not bullshit.

Corps just whining cause he gets rekt, its normal he rages a lot.

The majority of his loses are me owning him, and im ahead in wins like i was the last 2 months.

It makes no difference if you play a player on Nick A,B or C, cause you really dont know who you are playing, except the team. It only make difference in points and not by much, i mean if you play a top ranked player and lose 40-50 or an un ranked and lose 55-65. 

You just like to know who you are playing to bunk with 4 rpgs, bomber on guard and 5 titans + inf. Then people send in 2 harv bombs and you panic and shit blows up, while a sub or 2 reks your base.

Ive played you with 3 logs before you start crying in ranked and all of them are top RANKED, so no reason to cry about it.

Edited by Weaponx

22 hours ago, TRZ said:

Different games.

22 hours ago, TRZ said:

Anyone who knows anything about competitive games esp rts knows it will kill activity this rule.

You're contradicting yourself here, seems it's specific to the TS community rather than the RTS genre or competitive gaming.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:09 PM, RaVaGe said:

the RA1 community has been playing on 1 nickname voluntarily for a long time

LOL. ravage I have no idea why you took it upon yourself to speak on a subject you clearly have no knowledge of.

Just once david copper fieldcan u not post wit my name FUCK, and no1 cares about that lil ra noob

Sorry to burst your bubble btw but there were a lot of active players believe it or not. It domino effects. One doesnt play the others dont get a game. C0rps ur a noob I suggest highly u keep practicin and u come back when u can beat mola more than 30% of the time. Kk 

Edited by TRZ
  • Like 1

600% decrease in activity . Apparently it does matter.  I know yall cant wrap your heads around the variables that smurf logs bring to activity . I've gathered as much.  Now the ladder that was booming after years of no activity is dead once again.  If you cant understand smurfing and what it entails I'm sorry. The 2 best players maybe ever on ts were huge smurfs. Schaf. Obvious and kapa on testnewbo log and others to practice 

And now same as then mola is the best prob 1v1. Its part of rts.

Edited by TRZ
  • Like 1

Trz makes a valid point again.

Ladder is so dead atm. and  the last 2 months it wasn’t.

People  like to bring "another log" to the top, to practice builds or play another fraction/ random, but with one log they will tend to stick to one team, because they don’t want to lose points etc. 

I see no issues with more then one log.

We need minimum 3 logs to play with on ladder, and some maps fixed.

Anyway we know TRZ reks people and then they whine on forum about it.

That said some people don’t even play ladder and comment bullshit, which I find hilarious. If you don’t play ladder what is the issue for you?

Edited by Weaponx