Ladder Poll: Nickname limits

dkeeton

Ladder Poll: Nickname limits  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Nickname limit

I am looking at the votes  which have been counted on the poll, and nothing else, i have no clue what you are bringing up.

10x  on poll said 1 log is enough and do not want more.

Rest of them said more then 1 log is fine as you can see on the poll, which means the minimum of 2 logs would be fine for them even they voted for 3,4,5 or unlimited, because they did not vote for 1 log, but more then 1 log. 

The majority of the 21 votes on poll all wants more then 1 log.

Edited by Weaponx

11 hours ago, Weaponx said:

I am looking at the votes  which have been counted on the poll, and nothing else, i have no clue what you are bringing up.

10x  on poll said 1 log is enough and do not want more.

Rest of them said more then 1 log is fine as you can see on the poll, which means the minimum of 2 logs would be fine for them even they voted for 3,4,5 or unlimited, because they did not vote for 1 log, but more then 1 log. 

The majority of the 21 votes on poll all wants more then 1 log.

Sorry bro, you are reaching to the moon to try and spin this in a way that fits the results you want. 1 option won and the others didn't. No other interpretation is valid.

With your logic the person who eats the most hotdogs in a hotdog eating contest doesn't win because the total hotdogs eatin by all other competitors combined were higher than his alone.. resulting in him losing the competition and everyone else being awarded 1st place.

give up

• Thanks 1

That’s not true, since the majority clearly wants more then one log ?

if I voted for infinite  logs as the only guy, it doesn’t make sense that I will settle for  1 log wins because it has most single votes. I will settle for anything more then one 1 that’s why I voted infinitely, same goes for the guy who voted 3 logs, he will settle for 2 as it’s better then 1.

Anyone who doesn’t vote for 1 log, are happy witty more then one.

the poll is flawed if you think the majority do not want more then one log, because they voted for 3,4,5 and it did not get enough single points. 

Because who ever voted for anything then 1 log only, will automatic be happy with anything above 1 log, like 2.

But my statement is still correct, majority of players who voted wants more then 1 log, or else they would all have voted 1 log.

You can do a new poll again and see

”I want one log”

”I want more then one log”.

Will probably be the best, even 2 logs is fine for me.

I’ll call one corpsbashR and other tamingtiger

Edited by Weaponx

Mola is right. The way this vote is set-up makes it impossible for anything but "1 log" to win.

The difference between one or more is a question of principle.

The difference between two or three (or any other amount) is a question of detail.

That being said, it looks like right now even if you add everything up, the "1 log" guys still won :P

Edited by Sol
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sol said:

The way this vote is set-up makes it impossible for anything but "1 log" to win.

>>>How many nicks should you be allowed to have in the ladder?   

I should only have 1, i had to vote that way,  you are right..the fix was in on it for sure     

Edited by amokk

This topic is old now anyway, if you seek changes set up  a new poll.

Make it simple:

”I want one log”

”I want more then one log”.

After this they can decide what is fair amount of logs. Its funny to see some people who have voted for 1 log, either do not play the game or are even active on ladder. It makes no difference end of the day for me, you'll lose anyway if i have 1 or 10 logs, i just like to play logs to top potions from 0.

• Like 1

What is fair or unfair isn't up for debate. It's math

If you hold a poll that has a fair and unfair option and 5 fair people vote for the fair option and 10 unfair people vote for the unfair option it doesn't suddenly make the unfair option fair.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The poll isn't fair its misleading and its old.

I voted for 3 and and would be satisfied with anything more then 1 log, and after talking to several people who voted more then one, they had same logic as me. I assumed if you voted for more logs and it won as a majority, (everything more then one log) you would pick the option which had most votes in. 

Anyhow this poll is old, you want to change it, do a re vote and new poll. You cant use old data to justify a new system.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 4:08 PM, Avesta said:

What is fair or unfair isn't up for debate. It's math

If you hold a poll that has a fair and unfair option and 5 fair people vote for the fair option and 10 unfair people vote for the unfair option it doesn't suddenly make the unfair option fair.

what an individual thinks is fair is subjective, 

which choice is the most voted for in a poll is math.

That's what polls are for. To record the opinion of the other people with subjective thinking,  about a specific thing.  not some other thing.

in your example quoted......

whether or not you think the most voted for thing is fair , it got the most votes.

and one might infer from that tha...

what you think is fair is not what most people think is fair.    Deja Vue!

Edited by amokk

38 minutes ago, amokk said:

what is fair is subjective, 

which choice is the most voted for in a poll is math.

Says the guy, who just sits and smiles, when i inform him 30 secs before, that disses will come. I go CC and hes too stupid to def or att or do anything. Later on, he just bunkers more. Was fun teamkilling you! :)  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hungry Mike said:

Says the guy, who just sits and smiles, when i inform him 30 secs before, that disses will come. I go CC and hes too stupid to def or att or do anything. Later on, he just bunkers more. Was fun teamkilling you! :)  

So you don't lose face in front of your guys, you can tell them the reason I kick you is that you win......

43 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

Amokk ive seen you play, you are terrible and clueless. Pence plays 10x you.

No matter how well you think Pence plays, I think you are wrong about a great many things

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Weaponx said:

Would be awesome if you could point them out?

Like i can point out you are clueless about vet, since you think and claim titans and inf  have been changed. Which is laughable and incorrect.

You not being able to comprehend my point is not me not making it...let me try again in an empirical way.  My units did not perform as they have for the last 20 years, mostly while playing nod, who has no titans..  and I did not care for the mod . have fun with what you like. and like I told you the other day, don't let the door hit you on the way out......

Edited by amokk

Thx Mola :)   But you are 100x better than Amokk ;) . This guy refused to ban laggers, refuses to help his allies or give any reasonable explanation for his beliefs (vet mod).He refuses to respect the people, who gave so much of their lifetime to this mod.

He has no character. I would recommend anyone to just ban this guy from your games and dont join his games. Furthermore, he doesnt give any valuable argument against the Vet. Mola pointed out how you claimed Titans and engies are changed, which they arent. You were caught in a lie and then ignore other people's statement. Learn to communicate, learn to think.

• Like 1