Yuri's Revenge Rebalanced 2.0

burg93

1 hour ago, xe3 said:

Veteran Grizzles will find more uses than Apocs

Veteran grizzies are really very effective. Thay got almost rhino firepower, low-cost, fast speed and quick promotion. Just mass dogs and kill desolators with quick-promoted grizzlies and that's gg.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ezer_2000 said:

Veteran grizzies are really very effective. Thay got almost rhino firepower, low-cost, fast speed and quick promotion. Just mass dogs and kill desolators with quick-promoted grizzlies and that's gg.

You know what, I actually agree. There was a game where we got absolutely shat on by someone who spied a noob, and then spammed Veteran Grizzlies. They're basically Rhino tanks but better.

I really can't stand Spies...

2 hours ago, Ezer_2000 said:

@xe3 I don't think he's able to comprehend that. Just leave him as he is and don't waste time in explaination of obvious things.

Instead of being a jerk, you could have tried to explain how rhino speed Apocs wouldn't be OP.

I'll give credit to xe3. At least they explained how to counter them and I actually understood the strategy very well.

Also when I stated earlier that Apocs are the most cost efficient units, I was talking about units that don't use kiting to fight them (which xe3 stated that mirage+rocketeer can beat them head on). Of course Apocs would get countered by anything that can kite them, because speed is meant to be their weakness.

And again, i didn't say that Apoc don't need buffing, I only stated that they shouldn't be made as fast as rhinos. A speed increase from 4 to 5 is reasonable.

Edited by ReaperAA
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ReaperAA said:

Also when I stated earlier that Apocs are the most cost efficient units, I was talking about units that don't use kiting to fight them (which xe3 stated that mirage+rocketeer can beat them head on). Of course Apocs would get countered by anything that can kite them, because speed is meant to be their weakness.

But that's the thing. All Allied Battlelab units take a dump on Apocs. In fact I wouldn't even use Apocs against Grizzlies. Simply because Rhinos are faster, are more numerous, don't get cheesed by Air units, and their armor is good enough. Yuri doesn't even think about Apocs, they're completely useless against Masterminds, Discs, Yuri clones, Magnetrons.

There's only 1 map where I can think Apocs are useful, same with Kirovs....The noob Rekool maps. And why is that? Because you have unlimited money there and instant build.... Most of the time they still get shat on by Allied still, even with all these map manipulations.

Honestly I think what Apocs need is splash damage, doesn't need to be massive. For one it'd help dealing with "Skillz0r" Mirages. Get rid of the shitty missiles, why would I need poor man's Patriot when Soviets have Flaks? Lower the cost a bit. Speed can be 5 if Rhino is at 6. If Battlefort is an issue then nerf that POS unit.

Edited by xe3
  • Upvote 1
  • Check 1

I really like Russia now. Mixing Teslas with Rhinos is simply amazing. So many players think Russia still sucks and get absolutely bamboozled. Worked great against GI/France turtles, Yuri, Rhino spammers and most importantly.... Skillz0r Battleforts.

In fact I barely use Iraq at this point....

Edited by xe3

Very nice patch except Prism Tank buff. When I saw this change I couldn't even believe this could survive in the final patch. Was it even tested? I mean can you even explain why Prism Tanks, aka best siege unit in the game, was needed any kind of buff? It has huge range, insane damage and never misses. It should not fire on a move, never.

Edited by Dm1
  • Upvote 1

Ifv sniper will kill terror drones?
 Guys, most of these changes are unnecessary, and moreover, they are harmful. You have embarked on a bad road that can lead to the destruction of the delicate and verified balance that exists in RA2. GI is already overpowered in YR. Do you also make them faster? This is a big mistake. Prisms too.
The only things that could be improved ara the Destroyer Tank and Tesla Tank.
The rest is bad for the game. Most importantly, guys, don't ever apply such significant changes to the game itself. We can just leave this patch off, so you can do whatever you want with it. Add more zombies, aliens and dinosaurs there, let stones fly there and plasma throwers smash everything on the map to shreds. But, for heaven's sake, don't touch the main red alert.
There are obvious bugs that are clearly harmful and need to be fixed. Better deal with them. Moreover, some of them are very easy to fix.

Edited by CCCP84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As for the planes, too, they must have a percentage of inaccuracy. There should be a chance to dodge the missile. This is also an element of the game. I often use this inaccuracy to avoid losing base when attacking by planes. Do you want to make death from them inevitable? This is very bad idea.

• Upvote 1

In general, I believe that any changes to the game should go through certain discussions and agreements.
I think such changes should be approved unanimously, and only after that they should be implemented.
From this patch I am ready to approve the changes to the chrono legioners, destroyer tank, demolition truck, terrorists, tesla tank range only (the rest is harmful).
The rest of the changes are definitely harmful.

I cant say anything about yuri side, because i play only RA2.

Edited by CCCP84
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CCCP84 said:

In general, I believe that any changes to the game should go through certain discussions and agreements.
I think such changes should be approved unanimously, and only after that they should be implemented.
From this patch I am ready to approve the changes to the chrono legioners, destroyer tank, demolition truck, terrorists, tesla tank range only (the rest is harmful).
The rest of the changes are definitely harmful.

I cant say anything about yuri side, because i play only RA2.

This is an optional patch you can turn on or off in the game lobby....

• Upvote 3

So please make your option more hidden and not looking like the part of main game settings which supposed to make game more balanced when it is not.

1 hour ago, burg93 said:

Yes, as an option it is harmless. By the way, there is an idea to add a "no france" option to the lobby(like yuri side is disabled when RA2 is on). Think about it. Sometimes you have to write this phrase very often. Such an option would get rid of this.

Edited by CCCP84
  • Like 1

Yes i'd honestly prefer a "No France option, or a no Yuri Option" - maybe an expandable options section.

We shouldn't criticise burg too much. What he had done probably took quite a bit of work with editing and play testing

Of course it's optional and his intentions are of good nature and to help people who are new at the game have a better playing experience or to help on very small maps where the size of the map directly skews the balance of the game.

Good job I say, but can you add a no France/ no Yuri option?

Maybe I can convince cccp84 to play Yuri's revenge if there is a no Yuri option...

I doubt it?

Edited by bbglas007

On 5/7/2021 at 3:38 PM, Dm1 said:

Very nice patch except Prism Tank buff. When I saw this change I couldn't even believe this could survive in the final patch. Was it even tested? I mean can you even explain why Prism Tanks, aka best siege unit in the game, was needed any kind of buff? It has huge range, insane damage and never misses. It should not fire on a move, never.

Well address this as time goes on, so far there hasn't been any issues with auto shoot Prism Tanks. This I believe only becomes an issue when you bring spied Prism Tanks to the mix. But the Iron Curtain still ensures that even spied Prism Tanks are as good as dead, even with their ability auto shoot. And yes we have tested auto shoot Prisms, typically just spamming them, you still lose to Rhinos.

9 hours ago, CCCP84 said:

Ifv sniper will kill terror drones?
 Guys, most of these changes are unnecessary, and moreover, they are harmful. You have embarked on a bad road that can lead to the destruction of the delicate and verified balance that exists in RA2. GI is already overpowered in YR. Do you also make them faster? This is a big mistake. Prisms too.
The only things that could be improved ara the Destroyer Tank and Tesla Tank.
The rest is bad for the game. Most importantly, guys, don't ever apply such significant changes to the game itself. We can just leave this patch off, so you can do whatever you want with it. Add more zombies, aliens and dinosaurs there, let stones fly there and plasma throwers smash everything on the map to shreds. But, for heaven's sake, don't touch the main red alert.
There are obvious bugs that are clearly harmful and need to be fixed. Better deal with them. Moreover, some of them are very easy to fix.

You need to specify why and how these changes are harmful, especially as an optional patch. Also, hardly any negative comments was levelled at CnCnet for adding new options like "Multi Engineer", "No Dog Kill Engineer", "Destroyable Bridges", "Up to 100k" in credits". These are new options added by CnCnet to add more flavor to the game. These functions were not present in the original release of the game. Please also specify why and how a patch like this, which is not for RA2 (but can be used for it) specifically tailored for Yuri's Revenge, which is to add quality of life gameplay improvements and buffing useless units / factions, making them more viable is considered to be harmful to gameplay? If anything, these changes add more to the game by diversifying the gameplay. We haven't touched the "normal" game. That's why its merely an option, the normal game will stay as is.

Perhaps you can explain what exactly was good with Apocalypse Tanks having no ability to auto shoot, and yet their equivalent opposing faction level tier 3 units, such as Battle Fortresses and Masterminds have the ability to auto shoot? Hell, even MINERS could auto shoot. Such a ridiculous oversight, especially with regards to the already useless regular Tesla Tanks.

You can whine and complain all day about "not touching the game". But CnCnet has already applied a multitude of changes to the base game such as up to 8-player online capability. The original server for RA2 could only accommodate up to 4 players per online game and 6 player per game in Yuri's Revenge". They've even added a built-in anti cheat firewall, a "Graphics Patch" allowing for bigger resolutions and fixing FPS lag. FPS lag was very apparent with a fairly large group of units or when you hovered your screen over a group of cloaked Mirage Tanks or travelling Kirovs, this even applied to a group of Prism tanks shooting at a single target, all of which caused the entire game to slow down. Are you gonna sit there and accept the lag from the original game, as released by the developers? At this point, I don't even think you can fathom the sheer amount of lag RA2 and Yuri's Revenge had back in the day. As ridiculous as it sounds, lag was very much an omnipresent feature and near integral part of the original gameplay. Back then, we just accepted that as fact. People could even cheat like map hacking left and right and you would never know. If there are ways to improve the game, and even the gameplay, better to do something rather nothing. As it stands however, this patch, as well as all the other feature options added by CnCnet will remain optional. If you don't want to play with this patch on, it is defaulted to off, you have the ability to keep it off, play the game as you see fit. You are not forced to use it.

Your statement comes off as bit hypocritical given that you yourself release maps that have changes to the "normal gameplay", such as modded units, like faster Kirovs and even removing Grand Cannons.

Edited by Kireeek
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Ezer_2000 said:

So please make your option more hidden and not looking like the part of main game settings which supposed to make game more balanced when it is not.

Read my above statement, such an utterly ridiculous thing to say when considering all the other new options and updates added by CnCnet since the XWIS days.

Edited by Kireeek
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Kireeek said:

u can whine and complain all day about "not touching the game". But CnCnet has already applied a multitude of changes to the base game such as up to 8-player online capability................

It may seem that I am only complaining, but this is due to the fact that first of all you are talking about problems, because there is no need to talk about the merits, because everything is ok with them.
Then, this time I'll start with the merits. You guys are doing a great job. CNCNET is a great project that has made RA2 very advanced. Before CNCNET, we played on a server with a maximum online capacity of 50 people on weekend days in the evenings. And there was a problem to recruit the necessary number of players to play. CNCNET has united the whole world, and this is wonderful. The fact that you added the ability to play to 8 players is amazing too! This is just a wonderful and most useful improvement. (Consider adding the ability for the 9th person to act as spectator in the game.)
I will also say about fixing bugs, preventing cheats, this, of course, deserves only praise. Thank you guys for creating CNCNET. It is definitely a very progressive and evolving platform!
Regarding "Multi Engineer", "No Dog Kill Engineer", "Destroyable Bridges", "Up to 100k" in credits "- I can say that I never use these functions, however, they are not a problem, because they are optional. As you may have noticed, I also wrote about the new patch. As long as it remains optional, it is harmless. I only expressed concerns that some changes could be applied to the main game. But how I understand now that you are not going to apply them to the main game.

Now a little specifics on the new changes, and why it's bad. To begin with, I hate YR. I hate it on several levels .. First, for the terrible voice acting. When I hear "the water is warm" or "cash in a flash" and all the rest of the trash, I get sick. I am offended that a serious game, which was made by serious people, was turned into a cheap clownery. It's the same with units. Yuri's race is just a mockery. Crowds of zombies, Hulks and flying saucers are a mockery of a serious creation, which is RA2. The annoying creaking helicopters that turn blades into cannons and BFs that generally kill the gameplay and normal unit confrontation is ideotism.
Why upset the balance in the power of GI? They are super powerful here, it is generally not clear how to deal with them. They parachute and demolish buildings. It is pointless to fight them with tanks, building a pillboxes is also pointless. Why did they made it? Indeed, in RA2 they were completely balanced. It was possible to crush them with tanks, build a pillbox. There was a perfect balance in RA2. IDEAL. If I were you, I would have thought about using the RA2 parameters for the GI in YR(maybe in your patch), rather than increasing their speed.
I understand that 90% of people will jump to the ceiling with joy if more zombies, monsters from the movie Aliens3 are added to the game, if units will apear, that will shoot nuclear missiles from a machine gun, if maps will be filled with diamonds in 4 layers and put money not 100 000, but 10,000,000. 
But, there are players like me who prefer to play chess, instead of fighting chessboards and throwing queens and rooks, bruising each other. Therefore, I will ask you guys, support the RA2 regime. It is valuable for its classicism and conservatism. There are some bugs and non-working things there, it would be nice to fix them, but more on that later.
To be continued.....

Edited by CCCP84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

now for each change it is specific:

(I can’t comment on the units from Yuri revenge, I don’t know well enough)

Regarding special units for specific countries - Of the Soviet countries, Iraq has a clear advantage, therefore, in my opinion, the rest of the special units can be improved. I agree with that. The same applies to the German tank. The rest of the special units are ok.

Power Plant Price - I don't understand why this change? for all the years of the game, no imbalance was noticed. The rule should work here - if the need for changes is not obvious - do not change.

The prism is an already very powerful and formidable weapon, obviously not in need of improvement. It is in its place. Improvement will lead to imbalance.

Chrono legionnaire - ready to support, given the insufficient use of this unit in the game, including due to its high cost. Reducing the price here can be beneficial. Agree.

Harrier, Black Eagle - Extremely negative change. The inaccuracy of the strike was incorporated into the game. It should be possible to avoid being hit with a certain chance. This is part of the gameplay, where the skill of the player is manifested.

The patriot rocket is the same as with the planes. I often use the opportunity to get away from the rocket with a rocketeer, and often successfully, this is where the player's skill is manifested. This inaccuracy, I am sure, was deliberately thought out and incorporated. An extremely negative change.

Great cannon - if the need for change is not obvious - do not change. (such a need is not obvious to me)

IFV - the same as a patriot, plus why the number of missiles has been reduced? Elite IFV is a formidable weapon, and it should be so. Change is harmful.

The IFV Sniper is a very harmful change. Terror drones are practically the only advice weapon against this fast sniper car. Do you want to strip the soviets of their last weapon and make that car invulnerable? Why was it done at all?

The gap generator - if the need for changes is not obvious - do not change.

Apocalypse tank - if the need for changes is not obvious - do not change. I never thought about some kind of inferiority of the apocalypse, which means that it is quite full. Players actively build and use it.

Tesla trooper - if the need for change is not obvious - do not change.

Flack Trooper - he was already quite balanced. Perfectly balanced. Perhaps these changes are due to the fact that you are playing in YR and there are overpoweredg GI, but that is a problem of GI and not a flak trooper. Change better GI, they obviously work damn wrong.

Kirov - if the need for changes is not obvious - do not change.

The desolator is again a problem of the YR. The effect of radiation is enhanced there. I can't confidently talk about YR, but in RA2 it works fine, but there is some problem with lag when activating the desolator. This is what it would be worth doing. Try to somehow reduce that lag.

Dogs, engineers, trees, infantry - if the need for change is not obvious - do not change.

Edited by CCCP84
  • Upvote 1

About a few modded units on my maps.
As you may have noticed, I am extremely careful about any changes to the game. Therefore, each change to any unit was carefully thought out, tested many times and its parameters were carefully selected to the conditions of my particular map. In fact, of the significant changes there are only V3 rocket and Kirov. The rocket, because in the conditions of that map it was absolutely useless. I made it able to reach the small island close to the big one. It's the same with Kirov. On a naval map, it is extremely vulnerable to a very powerful ship's air defense, and given the large expanses of water, some minor changes will slightly facilitate the use of Kirov.
In general, I think that this 2 units - Kirov and V3 should be individually tuned for each map separately (first of all, it concerns naval maps).
Regarding the Grand Cannon on the Black Sea - I returned it at Burg's request, but I still think it's a mistake. This cannon is harmful on this very small map, where checkpoints play one of the most important roles. This cannon destroys them and completely disrupts the intended gameplay on this map. This cannon looks like an elephant in a china shop on this map.
Once again I urge you to think about it. It is extremely harmful there.

All my changes are very carefully checked and made taking into account the gaming experience on a particular map, but, of course, they cannot be applied to the entire game.

Edited by CCCP84

I will repeat it again. The purpose of my criticism is not to offend someone, or just to grumble without any meaning.
I am a big fan of the game RA2. This is my favorite game. I always admire her well-balanced troops. For me, this game is like chess, which is valuable for its accuracy.
I see the negative experience of using the YR mod, and some other changes that killed the previously working functions, for example, Ore Spreading, or PsiSensor. And I want to warn you against making ill-considered changes.
However, there is a long list of changes that need to be made to fix bugs and harmful things. About some I have created topics on the forum.
I see some activity in the CNCNET team, this gives hope that the improvement of the game will be more active. Let's think together about what needs to be changed to fix bugs and other things.

But in general, of course, CNCNET is a very progressive and wonderful thing with which RA2 has become much better. Great multiplayer platform! Simply the best.

Edited by CCCP84

I Agree with most of what you said with these few exceptions:

Flack Trooper - he was already quite balanced. Perfectly balanced. Perhaps these changes are due to the fact

The Flack trooper at elite level was mistakenly programmed by Westwood and is even worse than normal flack trooper
Here is proof: Flack trooper video vs air - all ranks

Chrono legionnaire - ready to support, given the insufficient use of this unit in the game, including due to its high cost. Reducing the price here can be beneficial. Agree.

Same scenario as flak trooper - as it gains veterancy and becomes elite, it looses firepower (or more accurately versatility and usability) 
Proof:  

[NeutronRifle]
Damage=8
ROF=120
Range=5
Speed=100
Projectile=InvisibleMedium;GEF Chrono Legionaires can now shoot over walls ;InvisibleLow
Warhead=ChronoBeam
Report=ChronoLegionAttack
IsRadBeam=yes

[InvisibleMedium]
Inviso=yes
Image=none
SubjectToCliffs=yes
SubjectToElevation=yes
SubjectToWalls=no

[NeutronRifleE]
Damage=16
ROF=120
Range=5
Speed=100
Projectile=InvisibleLow
Warhead=ChronoBeam
IsRadBeam=yes

[InvisibleLow]
Inviso=yes
Image=none
SubjectToCliffs=yes
SubjectToElevation=yes
SubjectToWalls=yes

Power Plant Price - I don't understand why this change? for all the years of the game, no imbalance was noticed. The rule should work here - if the need for changes is not obvious - do not change.

90% of games on QM are sov vs sov (or something close to 90%)
It goes to show that most people who are competitive choose soviet. The ongoing argument is that soviet rush is too powerful for allieds to get their tanks out and soviets can get a war factory out faster than allieds can and so the cost and build speed of the powerplant has been reduced to make a more even playing field for allieds to deal with the initial rush.

Harrier, Black Eagle - Extremely negative change. The inaccuracy of the strike was incorporated into the game. It should be possible to avoid being hit with a certain chance. This is part of the gameplay, where the skill of the player is manifested.

Westwood really failed when thinking of planes - how often are they built in competitive matches?  PAF is the only player who really knows how to use planes well to begin with, but the skill level to use them effectively at their bloated price of $1200 per plane, their weak HP, insane vulnerability to flak and unbeknownst to many their cost to repair (yes they do cost money to repair when they land) is hard to match.

They only have 1 shot, and the 1 shot doesn't even do much damage, i think it's fair that the missiles are more accurate. I don't think they should have 100% success rate, but as it is against pro players, it is feasible to speculate they only have 45% accuracy

I have not play tested this mod yet, but if the planes had 80% accuracy, that would be great. It's too easy to make a plane misfire as it is. It's also not like they serve anything representable like real life harriers either, they do not serve any anti air functions, not can they 1 hit tanks like i'm sure a real aircraft could (look up the A-10 Warthog)

The patriot rocket is the same as with the planes. I often use the opportunity to get away from the rocket with a rocketeer, and often successfully, this is where the player's skill is manifested. This inaccuracy, I am sure, was deliberately thought out and incorporated. An extremely negative change.

And it's ok to you that allieds have significantly worse anti air? I'm not saying allieds have mildy worse anti air, i could speculate that allieds only retain 20% effectiveness of soviet or Yuri anti air capability

If you want insight, here it is: Anti air naval

You need to remember that ra2 does not support true multi targeting
An aegis may fire 10 rockets at 1 rocketeer, however it will wait until that rocketeer dies or moves out of range until firing at the next rocketeer. It will also overfire at it's target. It may only require 2-3 rockets to kill a rocketeer, but it will still shoot 10+ perhaps. I don't need to explain to you how flak works. It's ridiculous to compare

Also I didn't see you comment on terrorists or demolition trucks, so i suppose you are happy with them as they are not used as much in competitive games

Edited by bbglas007
  • Like 1
  • Check 1

17 hours ago, Kireeek said:

Well address this as time goes on, so far there hasn't been any issues with auto shoot Prism Tanks. This I believe only becomes an issue when you bring spied Prism Tanks to the mix. But the Iron Curtain still ensures that even spied Prism Tanks are as good as dead, even with their ability auto shoot. And yes we have tested auto shoot Prisms, typically just spamming them, you still lose to Rhinos.

They not only should lose to Rhinos, they should lose to basically anything. Prism Tank is a siege unit, not a Main Battle Tank by any means. But it still can wipe everything on the ground and because of this it was already used in every game without any kind of buff. It's too powerful already compared to Magnetron and V3. Who and why decided it needs any kind of buff in the first place? What problem does it solves? Gives ability to ignore Mirages completely and build only Prisms? And this happens while we have V3, which is basically useless. Maybe it needs some kind of buff instead?

Edited by Dm1

19 hours ago, Kireeek said:

What kind of a test is this? Prisms vs Rhinos?.... Besides it depends on the map and how many Rhinos vs Prisms. I'd actually argue that in a lot of situations the Prisms will take a dump on Rhinos. 

Let's compare it to Battlelab units....

Prisms vs Masterminds.... you just run away and they'll never catch you.

Prisms vs Mirages..... Mirages get absolutely bamboozled.

Prisms vs Apocs....LOL.

Then you also apply the Desolator nerf and the fact that a single Prism can wipe out an entire base without getting hit once.... Making almost every single static defense building absolutely worthless...  Hmmm...... So not only it's the best artillery unit, great against infantry and pretty good against MOST vehicles.... And the armor is not too shabby, it takes like 3 Rhino hits to kill one Prism.... that's it if the Rhino shells actually hit... and that's without Spies....

As much as I like this patch, there are serious problems with this as I and others have pointed out. Why on Earth have you made that you cannot dodge Harriers or Black Eagles? Dodging them took at least some skill. They're more useful than Kirovs as is, and yet you buff them even more. And let's say some noob sends Black Eagles on your MCV. Wtf are you supposed to do now? You can't dodge them anymore. Would it not make more sense to simply reduce the price of it?

Sniper IFV one shotting drones.... tell me, which unit you're supposed to use to catch up an IFV then as Soviets? It's not like Sniper IFV is completely useless against drones pre nerf...You eat the drone and then repair it with another IFV. Now you don't even need to do that.

By the way, France isn't that bad now. The fact that your units actually now autotarget the GCs nerfed them pretty bad. It could maybe even be further nerfed by a slight HP reduction. I'm more concerned about the god damn Spies.... this unit is simply too good for what it costs and the effort it takes. Plz toggle to turn that shit off....

Edited by xe3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, bbglas007 said:

Same scenario as flak trooper - as it gains veterancy and becomes elite, it looses firepower (or more accurately versatility and usability) 
Proof:  

[NeutronRifle]
Damage=8
ROF=120
Range=5
Speed=100
Projectile=InvisibleMedium;GEF Chrono Legionaires can now shoot over walls ;InvisibleLow
Warhead=ChronoBeam
IsRadBeam=yes

[InvisibleMedium]
Inviso=yes
Image=none
SubjectToCliffs=yes
SubjectToElevation=yes
SubjectToWalls=no

[NeutronRifleE]
Damage=16
ROF=120
Range=5
Speed=100
Projectile=InvisibleLow
Warhead=ChronoBeam
IsRadBeam=yes

[InvisibleLow]
Inviso=yes
Image=none
SubjectToCliffs=yes
SubjectToElevation=yes
SubjectToWalls=yes

Apparently, this is another fail of YR mod.
in RA2 everything is fine.

[NeutronRifle]
Damage=8
ROF=120
Range=5
Speed=100
Projectile=InvisibleLow
Warhead=ChronoBeam
IsRadBeam=yes

[NeutronRifleE]
Damage=16
ROF=120
Range=5
Speed=100
Projectile=InvisibleLow
Warhead=ChronoBeam
IsRadBeam=yes

Edited by CCCP84
  • Like 1

As for the flak guy should be checked additionally. It looks really weird. But that's not what the guys changed in the rebalance patch.

[FlakGuyAAGun]    ; Separate from Flak Cannon weapon so that stats may be tweaked
Damage=20
ROF=25
Range=8
Projectile=FlakProj    ; AA bullet shared with Flak Cannon
Speed=100
Report=FlakTrackAttackAir
Warhead=FlakGuyWH
Anim=GUNFIRE

[FlakGuyAAGunE]    ; Separate from Flak Cannon weapon so that stats may be tweaked
Damage=8
ROF=25
Range=8
Projectile=FlakProj    ; AA bullet shared with Flak Cannon
Speed=100
Report=FlakTrackAttackAir
Warhead=FlakGuyWH
Anim=GUNFIRE
Burst=2   (?)

If the problem is confirmed - it should be fixed for the whole game.

• Like 1
  • Check 1

• burg93 unpinned this topic